2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Let’s talk ncaaFB week 14!!

Damn does time fly, so freaking sad we coming to the end of what been prob my best ncaafb season of all time!! I have really enjoyed the last 2 months since we started these threads discussing the games w all you fine ppl (the ones I’ve known for years and the guys I’ve just met this year!).

Really appreciate everyone that has helped contribute to what I think been one the best threads around any forum!

Last week I stepped away from the norm and threw out tons of thoughts on bunch of games, I don’t have the energy for that at moment so as tradition will just give out one my favorites and let rest of it come as we go thru the week.

Beavers +18.5. Are they kidding me with this line,, ducks do what they do last week and blew their shot at the playoffs and now they gonna come home and lay 18.5 in the civil war? Yea right. This the best beaver team ducks will have seem in some time and a team I’m sure recalls all the ass whippings they have took in this Game. Not this year. Beavers will be able to score in this game and who have ducks beaten by this margin? Couple crappy teams and usc.

Common opponents beavers stack up really well imo and they gonna be the far more hungry team in this game after blowing their chance to lock up a bowl birth last week. How can ducks seriously be up for this game? I’m not sure im calling for the outright but I don’t believe for a second Ducks can win by this margin. Wazzu/Stanford/cal/asu all stayed inside this number vs Oregon, teams the beavers either beat or played within a score!!! Before ducks went and lost last week I did think this game be a real challenge for them, shocked we catching more than 2 tds here.

That all for now, feel like getting more than 17 a huge gift so taking that one now.,, i will add plays as week goes on. Ya’ll know the drill by now so let’s get this party started!!
    Points Awarded:

asiagambler gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1117

Oklahoma St +13.5/+13..
    Line has gone up from 12...
    Think OSU hangs in all game and actually has a very good chance to win outright..
    Gonna be in the 40's with winds 15-25 which is gonna throw of the passing game for both..
    Edge OSU..
    The Under is also looking mighty inviting at 69.5..

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

settle down bro, just a FP PARLAY

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Iowa -5/6..
    This is a gift..
    Nebraska found some offense last week vs Maryland.. Lol
    Now they face Iowa with a big head..
    Nebraska just 2-9 ATS this year..
    Iowa is just a more complete team on both sides..
    Line should be 10 IMO..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Oklahoma St +13.5/+13..
    Line has gone up from 12...
    Think OSU hangs in all game and actually has a very good chance to win outright..
    Gonna be in the 40's with winds 15-25 which is gonna throw of the passing game for both..
    Edge OSU..
    The Under is also looking mighty inviting at 69.5..
    As we discussed in other thread it just comes down to injuries for me, If okie lite gets their qb back this week they absolutely be a play for me (hey we like same side of a game!! lol)

If anyone knows anything bout this or hears during the week please post!!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    As we discussed in other thread it just comes down to injuries for me, If okie lite gets their qb back this week they absolutely be a play for me (hey we like same side of a game!! lol)

If anyone knows anything bout this or hears during the week please post!!
    Spencer Sanders is not playing in this game. Coach said he could be ready for the bowl.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Spencer Sanders is not playing in this game. Coach said he could be ready for the bowl.
    Bummer. That makes things more tricky. Thanks bro,

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    What Eddy said...
    The backup, Brown, held his own last week, albeit vs W.Virginia but he has 5/0 TD/Int.

2daBank

What Eddy said...
    The backup, Brown, held his own last week, albeit vs W.Virginia but he has 5/0 TD/Int.
    Think I’ll try to find a replay and watch a little before deciding. Tough to trust numbers vs wvu but I mean if he looks competent I might still be interested,

BeatTheJerk

Cincinnati +10

Navy -7.5

Air Force -11

Banker where have I gone wrong here pal ?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Cincinnati +10

Navy -7.5

Air Force -11

I have only done a handful of games so far (slipping a little this week)., we fixing to eat Chinese then I got some errands to run, I’m not working 2marro so I plan on being up late doing this card. Soon as I get a chance later I’ll start w these and give ya my best answer, I trust they prob solid plays considering the Source.

I’m assuming cincy gotta be playin Memphis w that line (can’t think of anyone else in conf they dogged like that too)., top of head it feels high, just gonna have to figure out how low cincy d can hold them cause their offense is not good.

BeatTheJerk

I have only done a handful of games so far (slipping a little this week)., we fixing to eat Chinese then I got some errands to run, I’m not working 2marro so I plan on being up late doing this card. Soon as I get a chance later I’ll start w these and give ya my best answer, I trust they prob solid plays considering the Source.

I’m assuming cincy gotta be playin Memphis w that line (can’t think of anyone else in conf they dogged like that too)., top of head it feels high, just gonna have to figure out how low cincy d can hold them cause their offense is not good.
    Thanks Banker, Cincy been scrapping by all year with lucky close wins/calls, but I like them in this spot here as the two digit doggy. (besides the OSU game)

2daBank

Thanks Banker, Cincy been scrapping by all year with lucky close wins/calls, but I like them in this spot here as the two digit doggy. (besides the OSU game)
    I’m always a big fan of taking the better defensive team getting points. Just don’t feel confident saying till I try to put a number on it. I’ll get back to it after I do.

BeatTheJerk

I’m always a big fan of taking the better defensive team getting points. Just don’t feel confident saying till I try to put a number on it. I’ll get back to it after I do.
    Bet.

antdev
    antdev's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Mississippi St +1
    Virginia Tech PK
    USF +24.5
    Missouri -13.5
    TCU -12.5

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Michigan St -21.5/22.5
    As if Maryland doesn't suck enough, they have QB issues now..
    MSU shut out Rutgers in NJ..
    With the MD QB issues, I don't see them moving the ball while MSU has their way up and down the field..
    MSU by 35+..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by antdev View Post
    Mississippi St +1
    Virginia Tech PK
    USF +24.5
    Missouri -13.5
    TCU -12.5
    I like Hokies too I think. I know Arky is god awful but how can you lay DD on road w mizzou who has gotten whipped by vandy and ku and wyo on the road this year? No thanks for me.,

God I wish this girl get back w my Chinese food! I’m starving! lol

BeatTheJerk

I like Hokies too I think. I know Arky is god awful but how can you lay DD on road w mizzou who has gotten whipped by vandy and ku and wyo on the road this year? No thanks for me.,

What did ya order pal ?

2daBank

What did ya order pal ?
    Kung pow chicken and this place by me makes these fire ass pot stickers that spicy as fukk! Forget what they call them, dragon dumplings or some shit. Fire!!

BeatTheJerk

Kung pow chicken and this place by me makes these fire ass pot stickers that spicy as fukk! Forget what they call them, dragon dumplings or some shit. Fire!!
    Very nice Banker enjoy !!!

2daBank

Very nice Banker enjoy !!!
    I would if she would hurry up!’ Fukkin place is literally 2 minutes away!! Oh I hear car door!! Later!! Lol

Buckandadime
    Act as if

Sex with a Chinese girl is like eating Chinese food..
    I had sex with a Chinese girl once and 10 minutes later I was horny again..

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

Going out of town for Thanksgiving, probably post Wed. night. And as predicted, dropped to 7th (out of the money) in the contest after NFL.

Last big card, let's make it a good one

2daBank

Sex with a Chinese girl is like eating Chinese food..
    I had sex with a Chinese girl once and 10 minutes later I was horny again..
    Lol. I ain’t ever dipped into that pool. Been w some Mexican or Latinas, black, obviously white, no Chineses or Asians. Kinda a bummer, need to get that scratched off my bucket list!

Jfc my mouth finally not on fire after big glass of milk but now I feel the shit in my belly. Spicy as a mofo, good tho!!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Lol. I ain’t ever dipped into that pool. Been w some Mexican dudes a few black, black dicks, obviously white, no Chineses or Asians bc I like big cawk. Kinda a bummer, need to get that bite size oriental noodle scratched off my bucket list!

Jfc my mouth finally not on fire after big glass of semen but now I feel the shit in my belly. Spicy as a mofo, good tho!! I guess I’ll go put the vibrator in my butthole and listen to bone thugs while I see if my $20 wager cashed

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    im iAngry I finally saved enough money to make a bet and of course it lost cause I’m the biggest fukkin moron on this site., i like to fart in bathtub and play w the bubbles, seriously I’m that kind of stupid.

Thank god mommy lets me stay in basement or I be homeless sucking dick for my next meal.

I’m sorry everyone but I’m a fat loser who nobody cares about so I’m gonna come into popular threads to get the attention my step daddy used to give me late at night

See how that works coward?? You not welcome in this thread of winners. Stay in your lane or get handled. Only warning.

Buckandadime
    Act as if

BC +8.5/9.5..
    After playing ND, teams are 8-2 S/U & 7-3 ATS this year..
    Last time BC was blown out was vs Clemson and they came back next game to beat Syracuse by 31 as a dog..
    I think it's a toss up game with Pitt getting home field points..
    9+ is too many..

2daBank

Cincinnati +10

Navy -7.5

Air Force -11

Ok far as cincy goes little worried Memphis has the advantage on both sides on 3rd down but Bearcats hold huge advantage in the red zone, both very close with offensive td rate but Memphis red zone defense is 116th in country compared to cincy who ranks 13th in td percentage allowed, I love that for a dog!

I think cincy needs to hold Memphis to 34 or less to have reasonable shot to stay within number. Memphis been scoring 40s on the regular lately but against much weaker defenses. Really the only good defense tigers have played all year was temple so I think their how powered offense may be a bit fraudulent.

On the other hand cincy has avoided some the high powered offenses in conf but they stack up very favorably in common opponents and they did hold ucf to 24. Held a Tulsa team who scored 41 and had Memphis dead to rights to 13!

Def agree with taking the 10 points here, I will most likely be joining you.

I can not got behind a play on Air Force laying that many. All comes down to run game and stopping the run for both teams and I think wyo run defense is the biggest strength in this game., always tough to know how that translates against the option but wyo has owned this series as of late so tend to think they no strangers to defending it. I actually think I would lean dog here.

Navy should wax houston. No way do I trust a Dana holgerson team to be properly prepared to stop the option. Houston run defense is weak so navy should go for 300+! Icing on the cake is Houston passing game isn’t good which is the way to beat navy defense who very stout vs the run. This looks like a blowout to me, prob the best of your 3.,

So to answer your question I’d say Air Force is only place you may have “went wrong”. I could be off but really think DD too much to lay in that game, I suspect that game is very close and played in 20s so just don’t see a dd cover.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

in addition to my 3tm teaser play which I already posted on my picks thread and week 13 thread, I'm also thinking about adding another with some other dogs that have been mentioned...nothing official yet but how does this look fellas?...small one unit play just for fun, shits, and giggles!...

10TM 12.5PT teaser (+425)

Wager
    1. 11/29/2019 12:00 PM College Football 321 Texas Tech* +22½ vs Texas
    2. 11/29/2019 2:30 PM College Football 330 Arkansas* +24½ vs Missouri
    3. 11/29/2019 3:30 PM College Football 331 Cincinnati U* +23½ vs Memphis
    4. 11/29/2019 4:00 PM College Football 339 Washington State* +19½ vs Washington U
    5. 11/30/2019 12:00 PM College Football 344 Georgia Tech* +40½ vs Georgia
    6. 11/30/2019 12:00 PM College Football 368 Michigan* +21½ vs Ohio State
    7. 11/30/2019 7:00 PM College Football 393 Texas A&M* +29½ vs LSU
    8. 11/30/2019 4:00 PM College Football 431 Oregon State* +31½ vs Oregon
    9. 11/28/2019 4:30 PM NFL Football 307 Buffalo Bills* +19½ vs Dallas Cowboys
    10. 11/28/2019 8:20 PM NFL Football 310 Atlanta Falcons* +19½ vs New Orleans Saints

2daBank

BC +8.5/9.5..
    After playing ND, teams are 8-2 S/U & 7-3 ATS this year..
    Last time BC was blown out was vs Clemson and they came back next game to beat Syracuse by 31 as a dog..
    I think it's a toss up game with Pitt getting home field points..
    9+ is too many..
    I like Pitt so much more but I agree that a big number for them to lay. Not sure I see bc having much success w the ground game vs that very good panthers front 7? Really sucks for bc brown went out early this season, I thought their offense was gonna be very tough as he was developing into a nice duel threat qb. Not sure how much I’d wanna trust the kid they have now if the run game gets shut down as I’d suspect?

No way so I see myself laying the points but don’t think I could have the dog either. Panthers pretty much live and die with their inefficient passing game but bc pass defense is pretty weak so not sure it a great matchup for them, think it terrible matchup on other side of the ball.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    in addition to my 3tm teaser play which I already posted on my picks thread and week 13 thread, I'm also thinking about adding another with some other dogs that have been mentioned...nothing official yet but how does this look fellas?...small one unit play just for fun, shits, and giggles!...

10TM 12.5PT teaser (+425)

Wager
    1. 11/29/2019 12:00 PM College Football 321 Texas Tech* +22½ vs Texas
    2. 11/29/2019 2:30 PM College Football 330 Arkansas* +24½ vs Missouri
    3. 11/29/2019 3:30 PM College Football 331 Cincinnati U* +23½ vs Memphis
    4. 11/29/2019 4:00 PM College Football 339 Washington State* +19½ vs Washington U
    5. 11/30/2019 12:00 PM College Football 344 Georgia Tech* +40½ vs Georgia
    6. 11/30/2019 12:00 PM College Football 368 Michigan* +21½ vs Ohio State
    7. 11/30/2019 7:00 PM College Football 393 Texas A&M* +29½ vs LSU
    8. 11/30/2019 4:00 PM College Football 431 Oregon State* +31½ vs Oregon
    9. 11/28/2019 4:30 PM NFL Football 307 Buffalo Bills* +19½ vs Dallas Cowboys
    10. 11/28/2019 8:20 PM NFL Football 310 Atlanta Falcons* +19½ vs New Orleans Saints
    The thing w teasers brother is they all pretty much look good to me when you add 10-13 points!! Lol. I don’t really have much in the way of a good answer as these are your department. I almost never play them in ncaa, don’t even play that many of the 2 team 6 point variety I used to love in nfl these days.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

The thing w teasers brother is they all pretty much look good to me when you add 10-13 points!! Lol. I don’t really have much in the way of a good answer as these are your department. I almost never play them in ncaa, don’t even play that many of the 2 team 6 point variety I used to love in nfl these days.
    I hear ya, man...thanks for the kind words and I have been very successful over the years playing teasers and have proven it on my picks threads...I'm a cardiac patient and it's a lot easier on my heart...but not a bad pay out...4.25 to 1...and just gonna throw a buck on it and let the chips fall where they may...a C-note is not gonna make me or break me either way...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I hear ya, man...thanks for the kind words and I have been very successful over the years playing teasers and have proven it on my picks threads...I'm a cardiac patient and it's a lot easier on my heart...but not a bad pay out...4.25 to 1...and just gonna throw a buck on it and let the chips fall where they may...a C-note is not gonna make me or break me either way...
    Certainly not knocking it. Never understood the ppl who try to act all sharp and tell others how their bets are somehow not as smart as how they choose to go about it. Different shit works for different ppl, I never been one to be arrogant enough to say my way any better than another. I just do what works for me, as everyone else should do for themselves., gl pal

1234 ... Last