2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Let’s talk ncaaFB week 11!!

Damn week 11 already!!

I don’t have any games yet, I like to lead off with one but seems guys ready to discuss so I’ll just start it up and add after I get a chance with card tonight.

Last week I mentioned the Irish terrible ats record in November when they out of playoff contention and got us a easy winner on VaTech but man it a pretty short number this week. So we have duke who has always been a very strong dog getting 6 vs a Irish team who is not a strong November fav but I dunno, I don’t think we getting enough points for me to fade Irish here, as I said I Havnt capped anything as of yet just some initial thoughts.,

You guys wanted it early so here it is!! Go go go go! Lol

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24856

Thanks Banker. I'll be posting some thoughts on a few games shortly.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    Thanks Banker. I'll be posting some thoughts on a few games shortly.
    No problem. I’m bout to wrap up my nhl card for tonight then I’ll start adding prob after dinner/during the Monday night game.,

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Finally Tuesday night MAC football! Doesn’t get anymore shady than mid week MAC games. Bwahahaha. That being said W Mich/Ball St Over is one to get NCAAF wk11 off with bang!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    Finally Tuesday night MAC football! Doesn’t get anymore shady than mid week MAC games. Bwahahaha. That being said W Mich/Ball St Over is one to get NCAAF wk11 off with bang!
    I talk w a guy who always been very knowledgeable w the mac-tion! lol. We usually talk more bout hoops where I have something to add but I will get with him and see if he has any strong opinions about these upcoming games. I don’t know shit bout Mac football myself.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was going to hammer the over in Lsu and bama, thought I'd get a 56 or 57, 65 is high though.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I was going to hammer the over in Lsu and bama, thought I'd get a 56 or 57, 65 is high though.
    You were dreaming. I said in the thread talking bout the line I figured they would have to come mid 60s w this total. 70 wouldn’t have shocked me., remember when they played 9-6 type games!!! Lol

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

This thread fukkin' takes off through the week. Great work last week guys !!!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Bigday

2daBank

Told the old lady I’d be her su chef tonight so be back in little bit., lol.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

right now one game

LSU ML

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I talked to a friend of mind who works as a Manager of one of the Vegas Hotel Sports Books. He said that the Home Team in the Tuesday and Wednesday Night Games will all be around -7. He said that it is their "we really could care less but we have to post something" line. He expects very little action. He also said that Alabama-LSU will probably end up at -6 1/2. 6 1/2 is a very popular spread now because it takes a lot less money to change the line by a half point rather than a full point. The Books have greater control.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    right now one game

LSU ML
    LSU lost their starting LB Michael Divinity. Bad News for LSU. 'Bama wins and covers.

2daBank

I hate being su-chef. I’m much better as head chef!!! Lol. She does make bomb ass chicken fried steak tho so I let her be boss! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    LSU lost their starting LB Michael Divinity. Bad News for LSU. 'Bama wins and covers.
    I worry how effective Tua will be, really doubt I bet this game tho. I’m sure I’ll find lower interest games I think have more favorable numbers.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

I worry how effective Tua will be, really doubt I bet this game tho. I’m sure I’ll find lower interest games I think have more favorable numbers.
    Agree but orgeron is such a dumb shit, he will fuk something up. I'm not impressed with lsus defense either. Florida had no problem moving the ball on them on the road with Trask. I think the total should be closer to 70, tough to know for sure what tia can do though.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Agree but orgeron is such a dumb shit, he will fuk something up. I'm not impressed with lsus defense either. Florida had no problem moving the ball on them on the road with Trask. I think the total should be closer to 70, tough to know for sure what tia can do though.
    Wouldn’t surprise me at all if it flew over.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Hope you got on those picks Banker

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

You're a braver man than me putting money on that league. The shittiest team can win at any time and the officiating is hands down the worst of any conference I've seen. I stopped messing with it a few seasons back after getting hosed one too many times. Was great at first, "Tuesday/Wednesday night games!" Learned real quick. Maybe it's changed, but no thanks.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    You're a braver man than me putting money on that league. The shittiest team can win at any time and the officiating is hands down the worst of any conference I've seen. I stopped messing with it a few seasons back after getting hosed one too many times. Was great at first, "Tuesday/Wednesday night games!" Learned real quick. Maybe it's changed, but no thanks.
    Yeah I remember betting on these crappy games. Not only do the on field officials screw up calls, but the replay guys do the same!!!

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Oregon St. looking like another strong dog this week Bank. Do we keep riding the Beaver train?? LOL.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Hope you got on those picks Banker
    I was on several the same. Except AF of course

Didn’t see the guy who claimed to fade you the rest of the night so assuming you did pretty well! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Oregon St. looking like another strong dog this week Bank. Do we keep riding the Beaver train?? LOL.
    Umm I dunno yet,, it did kinda catch my eye when I was just glancing thru the card. They Havnt been as strong at home tho. Not sure yet but def them or nothing. Where that total at? Should be pretty high scoring:,

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Yeah I remember betting on these crappy games. Not only do the on field officials screw up calls, but the replay guys do the same!!!
    Mac is def the most crooked ass league there is!!! Lol

2daBank

Better believe I’m looking at our Tulsa boys one last time to give yet another one the top dogs a scare!! Only worry is do they have anything left or are they beaten down at this point? They still showed some good fight and made us sweat the Tulane cover. I’d love to see these boys finally pull one these upsets after being so close so many times!! Anyone know if they have fans who care and will show up Friday night?

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7295

Anyone taking a shot with Maryland +44?
    Always nice to start a game that far ahead but then again OSU is like 7-1 ATS.
    I think they play the backups alot and could give up 14-17 pts which should be a Terps cover.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Looking at the over also.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Maryland has failed to cover in their last 4 games. They are 2-6 ATS so far. The two covers came against what we now know is a terrible Syracuse team, and Rutgers. This loss knocks them out of any bowl possibility. Ohio State has a walk over next week at Rutgers. It is hard to say what they may, or may not want to do against a bad Maryland team. I sure cannot take Maryland. Not against a team that is 7-1 ATS.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

Better believe I’m looking at our Tulsa boys one last time to give yet another one the top dogs a scare!! Only worry is do they have anything left or are they beaten down at this point? They still showed some good fight and made us sweat the Tulane cover. I’d love to see these boys finally pull one these upsets after being so close so many times!! Anyone know if they have fans who care and will show up Friday night?
    Looking at the weather Friday night, gonna be low 40's at K.O...
    Thinking that might affect the UCF passing game..
    17 is a big # to be getting at home..
    Unfortunately with TU's record and the colder temps on a Friday night, the stadium will only be about half full..

2daBank

Maryland has failed to cover in their last 4 games. They are 2-6 ATS so far. The two covers came against what we now know is a terrible Syracuse team, and Rutgers. This loss knocks them out of any bowl possibility. Ohio State has a walk over next week at Rutgers. It is hard to say what they may, or may not want to do against a bad Maryland team. I sure cannot take Maryland. Not against a team that is 7-1 ATS.
    Surprises me you seem to put so much emphasis on a teams ats record, I rarely even know those numbers cause doesn’t really come into play when I’m making a number. Don’t you think a team being 7-1 ats prob means at this point you getting super inflated lines?? Don’t get me wrong I have no interest betting Terps in a game osu can name the score, just a in general question.

2daBank

Jfc this a insane time of year!! I had every intention of getting out ahead of ncaafb this week but I get home and gotta cap nhl and ncaa hoops now!! Been up last 2 nights cramming for the hoops which always been my favorite, even tho admittedly I’m a bit of a dart thrower the 1st few days at least. lol. Luckily I know a few guys that eat and breath this shit year round so I can cheat off their crib notes so to speak a little bit!!! lol

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Surprises me you seem to put so much emphasis on a teams ats record, I rarely even know those numbers cause doesn’t really come into play when I’m making a number. Don’t you think a team being 7-1 ats prob means at this point you getting super inflated lines?? Don’t get me wrong I have no interest betting Terps in a game osu can name the score, just a in general question.
    Absolutely not. Here is the proof. The most overlooked stat in College Football is Ohio State's defense. They gave up 21 points to Florida Atlantic, and 38 points to everyone else they have played. They have not given up more than 10 points to anyone after the FAU game (game 1). Maryland has given up 164 points in their last 4 games. Do you really think that a line that opened at 42 is inflated?

One other thing to remember. The team that finished #1 in the Final Poll gets to choose where they want to play their 1st playoff game. If you are Ohio State, would you rather play in Glendale Az. against the #4 seed, or in Atlanta Ga against a #2 or 3 seed, probably a southern team?
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 11-05-19 at 03:15 PM.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

LSU +180 & Minnesota +215 One is bound to hit for a profit. I will try these two doggies Saturday. Don't fukkin' ask me why none of us really know why our games win even if they do. A small % of games really win the way we forecast.

2daBank

Absolutely not. Here is the proof. The most overlooked stat in College Football is Ohio State's defense. They gave up 21 points to Florida Atlantic, and 38 points to everyone else they have played. They have not given up more than 10 points to anyone after the FAU game (game 1). Maryland has given up 164 points in their last 4 games. Do you really think that a line that opened at 42 is inflated?
    I said it was a generalized question not necessarily about that game, but yes I’d imagine 42 is inflated for obviously good reasons. I have no freakin interest betting Terps but not exactly jumping at the chance to lay 42 either., pretty rare I ever mess with spreads like this.

1234 ... Last