2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Banker I'm teasing both NCAA games with the niners
    301] SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS PK-115 (B+10)
    [304] APPALACHIAN STATE -4½-110 (B+10)
    [306] BAYLOR -8½-110 (B+10)
    Not really the kind of ncaa I would ever tease but I mean it looks good (as teasers often do when adding 10 points, lol). Gl buddy

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1189

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Honestly I saw line and my only thought was that feels like a lot to lay w a shitty defense, but ncst not really one the acc teams I’ve paid much attention too and I never got around to actually capping it. Just felt like a pass for me, certainly not cause you wrong just cause my lack of familiarity with the Wolfpack so somebody else can prob give you a better answer than me.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    No chance im laying that juice. Especially on those teams. I don’t trust ducks at all, it would be so pac-12 for at least one of utes or ducks to shit the bed this week now that they have a chance to get into playoffs, if not both. Just the way the pac12 goes.
    I did this parlay

UGA ML over Florida
    Oregon ML over USC
    Titans +6 vs Panthers
    Jets ML over Dolphins
    Buccaneers +7.5 vs Seahawks
    Packers ML over Chargers
    Browns ML over Broncos
    Patriots ML over Ravens

$100 to win around $3,500

bought some points on Tenn and Tampa

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Beginning to like the over 47. Utah much better red zone team this year

Good weather in the forecast
    That makes a lot of sense actually, not a real tough number to hit either. I’ll def look closer at that. I haven’t really tried making a number on that game yet, so far just going off my thoughts on both while talking bout it,

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Banker I'm teasing both NCAA games with the niners
    301] SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS PK-115 (B+10)
    [304] APPALACHIAN STATE -4½-110 (B+10)
    [306] BAYLOR -8½-110 (B+10)
    might as well add the niners to that

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

It is look

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I did this parlay

UGA ML over Florida
    Oregon ML over USC
    Titans +6 vs Panthers
    Jets ML over Dolphins
    Buccaneers +7.5 vs Seahawks
    Packers ML over Chargers
    Browns ML over Broncos
    Patriots ML over Ravens

$100 to win around $3,500

bought some points on Tenn and Tampa
    Jfc. I would never put 100 bucks on that many teams! Lol. Maybe if it was like all college fav mls but not with spreads less than a td!! Honestly I’d be quicker to stop at gas station and buy 5 20 dollar scratchers (I’ve done that a bunch! Lol)..

Not even gonna try to discuss the nfl games cause I been fukkin horrible with nfl this year so I doubt I’d be telling ya right anyways: lol. I love ravens this week so you should be good w pats, lol. Still don’t like ducks but gl pal.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

I think patriots lose this weekend

Ravens are kind of similar to the Bills but much better offense

Tough environment, Brady really showing his age recently and still not much of a vertical passing game

What gives me pause is Ravens pass rush but Patriots OL hasn't been great either. I think Ravens secondary will bottle up the receivers anyway

Just need Jackson to not turn it over. As long as Ravens keep it on the ground, I think they have good chance to win outright

2daBank

I think patriots lose this weekend

Ravens are kind of similar to the Bills but much better offense

Tough environment, Brady really showing his age recently and still not much of a vertical passing game

What gives me pause is Ravens pass rush but Patriots OL hasn't been great either. I think Ravens secondary will bottle up the receivers anyway

Just need Jackson to not turn it over. As long as Ravens keep it on the ground, I think they have good chance to win outright
    I made them my 2x play in pick 6 contest, interestingly enough as fukkin horrible I’ve been at nfl this season I’ve actually hit most my 2x nfl picks! I’m waiting for it to flip where I start actually getting a few more right but missing that play every week!!! Lmao.

God the nfl been a nightmare for me this year, not shocking since I was really good last year finishing like 30th in btp. I’ve never known from year to year how the hell nfl was gonna play out! Have a lot more meh years than the handful of awesome ones and handful of god awful ones tho. Keep thinking it will turn at some point, most my really bad years were disasters early on and I managed to salvage it a little toward the back end. Luckily I didn’t even really bet it last week cause it hasn’t turned yet!

I kinda think Jackson gonna have to make some big time throws to pull it off but I think he capable and not like pats try to trick ya much, they play straight man like 90% the time on back end it up front they are tricky so there plays to be made and should doubly be so considering you know pats gonna make a point of containing the run game and Jackson legs. He the kind of guy even those best laid plans don’t always work cause his athleticism beats even the best scheme/design. Nice to actually be excited for a prime time game but not really exciting being against pats! Lol
    Last edited by 2daBank; 10-31-19 at 02:54 PM.

2daBank

Ravens d is def the concern. I think harbugh squads have done as well or better than anyone outside the giants when it comes to giving pats offense problems over the years, he doesn’t exactly have the personnel he used to on that side of the ball tho. Adding peters certainly helps imo.

What he does have is a way better offense and playmakers than he had in past. If anything I really do believe it be a good game, certainly won’t shock me if pats end up winning it. Would kinda shock me if pats just destroyed them like they been doing to all these scrubs.

asiagambler

Yeah I thought exactly the same. Patriots gonna throw all kinds of different schemes and looks but it's almost like Jackson's athleticism isn't something you can scheme for

He will have to make plays with his arm for sure and I think he will but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he throws some bad picks or has some really bad fumbles. He's been prone to that but I also think he's been improving in that regard too

Pats blowout would really shock me. I almost think it's more likely Ravens win big. I'm still debating whether to take +3.5 or moneyline, might just take both

2daBank

Yeah I thought exactly the same. Patriots gonna throw all kinds of different schemes and looks but it's almost like Jackson's athleticism isn't something you can scheme for

He will have to make plays with his arm for sure and I think he will but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he throws some bad picks or has some really bad fumbles. He's been prone to that but I also think he's been improving in that regard too

Pats blowout would really shock me. I almost think it's more likely Ravens win big. I'm still debating whether to take +3.5 or moneyline, might just take both
    In the contest I intentionally played it before it got to 3.5 so I could get + money on +3 on the off chance I finally have a good week and could win some money!! Lol. Far as betting I’ll for sure be taking as many I can get!! Lol.

I’m with ya, I have little doubt Jackson prob make a mistake or 2, I think the d will have his back to a extent, as long as he makes a few the big plays as well they be in it. Without having dove into numbers to get idea where I think score be as of yet I Kinda expect it a game low 20s wins.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

It is look
    wow, sorry. working and must have missed it.

STANDARD BET
    STANDARD BET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

Thinking Houston hangs with UCF enough to cover that number, right?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Yea.. homer alert but Miami catching +3 @ Florida st is an auto play for me.. they probably win outright here. Love this spot for them.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by STANDARD BET View Post
    Thinking Houston hangs with UCF enough to cover that number, right?
    I pretty much don’t bet Houston games cause hulgerson a moron. lol. Honestly I didn’t look at it any cause don’t get involved w ucf much either. Dunno why, just have much better comfort level w some teams than others.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Yea.. homer alert but Miami catching +3 @ Florida st is an auto play for me.. they probably win outright here. Love this spot for them.
    I think That would be only way I’d play it but don’t see myself betting just cause still pissed I passed on canes last week. I’ll prob look closer sometime tonight or 2marro tho.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24844

Shocka... I AGREE. This was my next best bet this weekend. I think Miami will win outright but I'll take the pts to be sure. I was so pumped about this game I got it at +4.5 on Monday.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Miami winning wouldn't surprise me at all, but no way I could bet a rivalry game like this. Both teams have been so inconsistent and schizo. That being said... Go Canes!!!

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Miami winning wouldn't surprise me at all, but no way I could bet a rivalry game like this. Both teams have been so inconsistent and schizo. That being said... Go Canes!!!
    I was also going to say we already missed the best number on Miami. I believe it opened at +5 or so.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO

Miami game. I think it opened at +5.5.
    Fla St hasn't played anyone that's at the level of Miami (excluding Clemson which is in a class by itself in ACC). Wake was the next closest team to having some level of competitiveness but Miami is much better than Wake in my opinion and according to power ratings. Miami's record does not indicate how good they are.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    Miami game. I think it opened at +5.5.
    Fla St hasn't played anyone that's at the level of Miami (excluding Clemson which is in a class by itself in ACC). Wake was the next closest team to having some level of competitiveness but Miami is much better than Wake in my opinion and according to power ratings. Miami's record does not indicate how good they are.
    Pretty sure I disagree with this. Noles played Boise to start year, Boise better than canes imo.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO

You are correct Banker. I only look back 5 weeks in my scans at most. Boise was week 1.
    I figure anything older is too old to consider, unless a team is on a streak.

But looking at Boise, I still see them better than Miami but not by a huge margin.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Anyone else on Baylor -18.5 tonight?

Also like them first half too.

MisterSack
    MisterSack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2552

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post

penetrate YEAH I AM

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

ag i just think app st much better team. they run for 5.7ypc which is more than g. southern, and they can pass if needed. t/o ratio +7. and this is the best team they have had in years, good defense, and at home on a thursday night. 1h you may be good with southern, but i think by late game st. takes over and covers.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

i know its ncaaf, but guy on daily wager just said 49ers 7-0 in 3q outscoring opp. 72-24. 5d has it at -2.5 / -120 and -.5/ -123

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    ag i just think app st much better team. they run for 5.7ypc which is more than g. southern, and they can pass if needed. t/o ratio +7. and this is the best team they have had in years, good defense, and at home on a thursday night. 1h you may be good with southern, but i think by late game st. takes over and covers.
    I'm not betting it. Hard to say how well they deal with the option, they couldn't handle it much last year. Different coaching staff this year though and their DC was on Georgia Tech's staff when they ran the option so that could help.

But if it's as windy as forecast, then that really plays into Southern's favour since their offense stays mostly the same but App State's won't be able to throw it as much

Another thing I noticed is Georgia Southern is good against the run allowing just 38% of runs to be successful. App State is a step up in competition sure but GS did pretty well against Minnesota early in the year, holding them to 93 yards on 48 carries. If weather makes App State one-dimensional and Southern can really sell out against the run, I think they can do a better job against it than App State against their option since that's more based on trickery

Line has moved too much anyway, now at 14

I thought about the under too but that was when it was at 44.5 and it's moved even more to 41.5!! Unbelievable

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Down to 13

Lol

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm not betting it. Hard to say how well they deal with the option, they couldn't handle it much last year. Different coaching staff this year though and their DC was on Georgia Tech's staff when they ran the option so that could help.

But if it's as windy as forecast, then that really plays into Southern's favour since their offense stays mostly the same but App State's won't be able to throw it as much

Another thing I noticed is Georgia Southern is good against the run allowing just 38% of runs to be successful. App State is a step up in competition sure but GS did pretty well against Minnesota early in the year, holding them to 93 yards on 48 carries. If weather makes App State one-dimensional and Southern can really sell out against the run, I think they can do a better job against it than App State against their option since that's more based on trickery

Line has moved too much anyway, now at 14

I thought about the under too but that was when it was at 44.5 and it's moved even more to 41.5!! Unbelievable
    low number, but app st has only given up 17 total pts in last 3 games. not the best comp. and option can add different element. but being +7 t/o's is pretty strong and defense only gives up 320 ypg. app st avg less than 200 ypg passing so running is def. priority and passing game to keep em honest. i bought em down to 13.5 as it may be close early, but i think they get them by at least 2 td's before its over.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

I liked Georgia Southern but in this case I believe the line move is more of an indicator of the 30mph winds up to 40mph gusts more so than just the 2 teams. That's why the total moved the way it did as well.

BOL

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    I liked Georgia Southern but in this case I believe the line move is more of an indicator of the 30mph winds up to 40mph gusts more so than just the 2 teams. That's why the total moved the way it did as well.

BOL
    Oh for sure both weather related. That kind of crap weather almost always pulls the better team closer to the bad one imo. Especially when the bad team doesn’t throw anyways! Lol

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    low number, but app st has only given up 17 total pts in last 3 games. not the best comp. and option can add different element. but being +7 t/o's is pretty strong and defense only gives up 320 ypg. app st avg less than 200 ypg passing so running is def. priority and passing game to keep em honest. i bought em down to 13.5 as it may be close early, but i think they get them by at least 2 td's before its over.
    Yeah they are definitely a running team too.. might be too much for GS to handle anyway, normal circumstances, I would probably bet them under 2 touchdowns

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post

Yep I played both too. Just not for a whole lot.

First 123456 ... Last