tastylacey2019
    tastylacey2019's Avatar Become A Pro!

it is the red river shootout saturday not the red river showdown

stop the PC bs.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

lol. I woulda never noticed the PC fags changed it but that is super gay.

It gonna be a freaking shootout too!!! They came super freaking high w total, dunno if it matter tho?

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20385

tastylacey2019

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    lol. I woulda never noticed the PC fags changed it but that is super gay.

It gonna be a freaking shootout too!!! They came super freaking high w total, dunno if it matter tho?
    texas is banged up and oklahoma has a better defense this year...i just hate the pc police....they ruined comedy now they are trying to ruin sports.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by tastylacey2019 View Post
    texas is banged up and oklahoma has a better defense this year...i just hate the pc police....they ruined comedy now they are trying to ruin sports.
    Texas has guys off the street in secondary., im not so convinced sooners d is all that improved. We see after this one but I suspect horns will score lot of point.. just prob not as many as sooners!! Lol

tastylacey2019

oh it will prob go over it almost always does recently....its the rare early game that they score in bunches.

2daBank

oh it will prob go over it almost always does recently....its the rare early game that they score in bunches.
    I’m always scared of early starts and totals in 70s, i doubt I’ll play it. But def would never have the balls to try a under. Lol

tastylacey2019

i think im skipping it but texas and the points would be my only lean. These games are usually close. Double digit points is alot.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

I think Oklahoma's defense is still suspect, they just haven't been thoroughly exposed yet. Last week lowly Kansas was able to puncture that defense a little bit and that same Kanas offense was stonewalled by TCU the prior week. Houston tallied up a bunch of yards on OK too... Sooners just haven't faced anyone special offensively.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 10-08-19 at 06:39 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Texas ML

2daBank

i think im skipping it but texas and the points would be my only lean. These games are usually close. Double digit points is alot.
    I never go against them as dogs, normally take them but not as eager with that secondary.,

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I think Oklahoma's defense is still suspect, they just haven't been thoroughly exposed yet. Last week lowly Kansas was able to puncture that defense a little bit and that same Kanas offense was stonewalled by TCU the prior week. Houston tallied up a bunch of yards on OK too... Sooners just haven't faced anyone special offensively.
    Agreed. As do books obviously, hanging freaking 74 or whatever it is!!!