sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

in the lab w/ Sosa

somebody said they don't like my posts. whatever bruh. lets just make some money. still looking into some potential player props but lines are unreleased at my book. might dive into some baseball action as well. will of course post here if something looks good.

Ravens & Vikings parlay +130

bounce back spots for 2 really good teams here. Ravens defense will show up with some pride and shut down that gimmick offense the Steelers are running. those boys will be licking their chops at the opportunity to make a statement against an inexperienced quarterback like Rudolph in a HUGE division rivalry game. Lamar and crew are only shaky when they have to play from behind. if they grab an early lead, they will dominate this game. with the Vikings, Im not worried one bit about the locker-room turmoil thats been going on, if you even want to call it that. ill take the better coach in Zimmer and the better defense against a rookie quarterback all day. the offensive is too talented, that will work itself out.

Broncos +6.5 -115

love this spot for the Broncos to steal their first win of the season. Joe Flacco is quietly having the best season of his career. he sports a completion percentage of 66% and is averaging 7.3 yards per passing attempt, both are career highs. now he gets to matchup against a Chargers defense that is just not the same w/o Derwin James. they got sliced up by Josh Rosen last week & just lost one of their top pass rushers in Ingram. the Chargers have no true identity and are experiencing injuries to their best players on both side of the ball. the "next man up" motto eventually runs dry and talent differential starts to catch up. no way this Chargers team should be favored by this much. ill take the points here but I think Broncos win the game.

Colts +11 -110

its a scary thing to bet against the Chiefs in a primetime spot at home but this is just too many points & an overreaction to last weeks results. the Colts defense has been absolutely GASHED all season. this was one of the more formidable defensive units last year and I really had high hopes for them coming into this season. I still feel they can be a top defensive team but they need to be healthy to do so. they'll get back Darius Leonard this week who will make a huge difference because he is a top 10 maybe top 5 defensive player in all the league. I think if the Colts can apply some pressure on Mahomes & the secondary can hold up for periods in the game, they'll have a chance not only to cover but to shock the world and steal a game in Kansas City. Im betting on good coaching, talent & pure principle here.

Israel Adesanya UFC -110

couldn't give you any other reason for this pick other then the fact that there are some guys who have it and some who don't. they call that killer instinct. Adesanya has IT. ill back this kid in every fight he has for the rest of his career. especially in a fight like this thats for the title. he reminds of a young BRUCE.

http://sosawestbrook.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post

Israel Adesanya UFC -110

couldn't give you any other reason for this pick other then the fact that there are some guys who have it and some who don't. they call that killer instinct. Adesanya has IT. ill back this kid in every fight he has for the rest of his career. especially in a fight like this thats for the title. he reminds of a young BRUCE.
    wa gwan den champ. Lagos is in the building. easy money 1-0 start to the weekend. THE LAST STYLE BENDER.

sosawestbrook

Tarik Cohen at least 4 receptions -116 & at least 32 receiving yards -116

Cohen had something like 15 catches for 200+ yards in the 2 games with Chase Daniels at quarterback last year. he's been fairly quiet all season but this is a good spot for him to breakout for a big game especially w/ slot WR Taylor Gabriel out.

David Johnson at least 48 receiving yards -114

DJ had a big game catching the ball last week and I think that trend will continue as the Cardinals start to implement him more in space since the offensive line is completely inept blocking the run.

sosawestbrook

6-0 going into the Sunday night matchup. young Sosa the sharpshooter looking to empty the clip with all HEAD SHOTS.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Unreal!!!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

get em

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Nice work

sosawestbrook

Live bet

Colts/Chiefs O52.5 -115

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22146

KC brought their C game tonight. Pressure on mahomes every pass play

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13502

mic drop

sosawestbrook

Colts +11 -110

its a scary thing to bet against the Chiefs in a primetime spot at home but this is just too many points & an overreaction to last weeks results. the Colts defense has been absolutely GASHED all season. this was one of the more formidable defensive units last year and I really had high hopes for them coming into this season. I still feel they can be a top defensive team but they need to be healthy to do so. they'll get back Darius Leonard this week who will make a huge difference because he is a top 10 maybe top 5 defensive player in all the league. I think if the Colts can apply some pressure on Mahomes & the secondary can hold up for periods in the game, they'll have a chance not only to cover but to shock the world and steal a game in Kansas City. Im betting on good coaching, talent & pure principle here.
    stone cold stunner.

split the final set of plays to end the weekend 7-1. I killed this shit. gonna smoke exotic strains and take a victory lap for chimichangas and horchata. meet me at the winner's circle. young Sosa the sharp shooter signing out.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

wa gwan den champ. Lagos is in the building. easy money 1-0 start to the weekend. THE LAST STYLE BENDER.
    its funny he said on post fight show exactly what you said. some guys have it. he kept saying he could smell it on rob. said it was animal instinct and he could tell whitaker was pretending, but really didn't want it lol.

nice wins, but have you watched flacco play this year? numbers can lie when it comes to qb stats.

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    its funny he said on post fight show exactly what you said. some guys have it. he kept saying he could smell it on rob. said it was animal instinct and he could tell whitaker was pretending, but really didn't want it lol.

nice wins, but have you watched flacco play this year? numbers can lie when it comes to qb stats.
    yes. I believe whole heartedly in the mental aspect of competitive sports. all the greats share the same characteristics. confidence is the most important trait you can have as a human on this earth. everyone can apply these philosophies to their own life. this is my belief.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

i don't know what you did to piss so many people off here sosa, but you always been cool in my book. gl bro.

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    i don't know what you did to piss so many people off here sosa, but you always been cool in my book. gl bro.
    to be mad at words on the internet is comical to me. it is very easy to see through people on here. they don't understand me so they hate me. I love it though. I thrive off the animosity. the fact that this thread has more winners then replies speaks volumes to how this realm functions. I appreciate the kind words from you. best of luck always.

sosawestbrook

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

yeah 9:08 la time back in the lab and shit

jolyolyolyman
    jolyolyolyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2144

Coming with the Heat! Good work man.