ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Chargers are -16 currently. I wonder what rivers' record is going from West coast to east coast for an early time slot.

Even if Miami doesn't win I still think it's a very ugly game and the under 44.5 hits easy. I can't see it being a shootout. If I'm wrong about Miami keeping it close then the under should still hit.

I'd feel pretty comfortable teasing miami to 22 and the under to 50.5 or even adding in some other teams and doing a 13pt tease to +29 and U57.5.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

There's always a chance with Phillip Rivers playing.

But they should come out motivated after blowing 2 straight games.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29970

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    I'd feel pretty comfortable teasing miami to 22 and the under to 50.5 or even adding in some other teams and doing a 13pt tease to +29 and U57.5.
    I absolutely hate teasing for large underdogs. If they can lose by 16, they can so easily lose by 22+. Blowouts get out of hand quickly. Trying to predict the degree of blowout it will be is a fool's errand. Tease games you think will be close

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Chargers are -16 currently. I wonder what rivers' record is going from West coast to east coast for an early time slot.

Even if Miami doesn't win I still think it's a very ugly game and the under 44.5 hits easy. I can't see it being a shootout. If I'm wrong about Miami keeping it close then the under should still hit.

Yea under sounds good, I don’t have any problem w taking the points, Chargers prob will let them hang around, when push comes to shove tho I just don’t see any way they lose it tho.

I like chargers unders cause they often are higher totals cause ppl think of them as having a strong offense, while the offense is solid they are incredibly deliberate. I haven’t started tracking the numbers this year yet (I will start this week now that we have 3 games just haven’t had time yet) but previous years chargers were always a team who took lot of time on drives and they lost one their quick strike guys in free agency to Oakland. They should grind out several 6-7-8 minute drives vs fish!!

floki
    floki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Dolphins tickets are so low right now you can stand on the field with the coaches and call two plays for $75
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kingdom

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Miami is not winning games until they lock up that number 1 pick. They want Herbert. They are looking at him as their Dan Marino

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

No win

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29970

Forget 0-16. Dolphins have ambitions to be the first team ever to lose every game and not cover a spread

First 12