JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

I just went to the Falcons game but nitro wouldn't load

I wanted Falcons for 5 grand but the stupid shit wouldn't load

So I booked my friend and he took ATL when I KNEW that shit was an easy "flip flop" winner.

Y'all PLEASE don't let this idiot place sucker you into putting money into an offshore

account run by strangers that will steal your money in a moments notice!!

penetrate THE STUPID INTERNET GAMBLING!

NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK TO NC AND PLAY MY REAL MONEY FOR REAL CHIPS.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

You have all your funds in one offshore joe? If you really have that much in there (assuming you weren’t going all in?) wouldn’t it be wise to spread it a little to few different outs. For a number of reasons, including this problem you had.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Begs for 12 pizza points
    Getting down for 5k offshore

Cool story Blow

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Eddy wrecked BJ's phone. Owned again.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Whaddup blowjoe? Was this paid for courtesy of the double indemnity insurance clause you took out on both your mother and brother that paid out?
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave shadymcgrady 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Begs for 12 pizza points
    Getting down for 5k offshore

Cool story Blow
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

juicername: "Eddy wrecked BJ's phone. Owned again."
    Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Whaddup blowjoe? Was this paid for courtesy of the double indemnity insurance clause you took out on both your mother and brother that paid out?
    Who the hell is blow, BJ, and blowjoe? Are you talking about a guy who hasn't posted in about 3 years? Or are y'all gay?

Or are you stuck on something from 3 years ago?

JoeCool20

Who the hell is blowjoe? I've already told you I have a million dollar insurance policy on you,

so when you "blow" enough dudes that you die of AIDS, I will reap a million dollars!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nitro average book at best

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

get a grip man... you sound like a disgrace

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Who the hell is blowjoe? I've already told you I have a million dollar insurance policy on you,

so when you "blow" enough dudes that you die of AIDS, I will reap a million dollars!
    What a dumb lying moron.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

I hope the nephew did not let Joe take an insurance policy out on him.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

5dimes man, nitros bs with the fluctuation of bitcoin

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    get a grip man... you sound like a disgrace
    All the infatuated bashers are a "disgrace." I embarrassed and humiliated them, so they stalk my threads

making even bigger fools of themselves. I truly don't know why SBR puts up with it.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What a dumb lying moron.

LOL Of course the Shady-Grady dude is a "dumb lying moron!" I don't even know what the hell he is talking

about with the "insurance policy" crap! All I know is that he stalks my threads telling stupid lies about

"insurance policies" and saying he wants to "blow" me! I'm not gay, and it is kind of frightening!

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

BJ joe just tryin to rise

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    BJ joe just tryin to rise
    If BJ stands for something gay, then I don't want one. I'm not gay.

2daBank

All the infatuated bashers are a "disgrace." I embarrassed and humiliated them, so they stalk my threads

making even bigger fools of themselves. I truly don't know why SBR puts up with it.
    Joe you ok in my book (i don’t care what everyone er anyone says!)

That said joe I think we need to take some time for a little self reflection and realize sometimes we might be part of the problem joe! It happens to the best of us joe!!

For instance you saying guys “stalk” your threads but isn’t the purpose of creating a thread to have ppl come in and talk? You don’t really wanna just talk to yourself like that thread I stepped into the other day to help ya out do ya Joe? Cmon buddy, let’s pull ourselves together and figure this out joe! We can do better joe, I know it!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Well it was a good run joe but like I said when you are being a jackass, then I will call you on it

Jackass

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Joe you ok in my book (i don’t care what everyone er anyone says!)

That said joe I think we need to take some time for a little self reflection and realize sometimes we might be part of the problem joe! It happens to the best of us joe!!

For instance you saying guys “stalk” your threads but isn’t the purpose of creating a thread to have ppl come in and talk? You don’t really wanna just talk to yourself like that thread I stepped into the other day to help ya out do ya Joe? Cmon buddy, let’s pull ourselves together and figure this out joe! We can do better joe, I know it!
    LOL No buddy I'm not being rude, but read the WHOLE sentence! There are a few idiots who stalk my threads

only to make juvenile bashing comments and make fools of themselves!!

Because they are infatuated with me for embarrassing them after THEY started it!

People have 2 choices banker, like this kidcudi92 idiot. 1. be congenial, or 2. make an idiot of yourself with a

childish juvenile name calling comment! Why did he choose to make an idiot of himself? I don't get it, and I don't

know why SBR puts up with it.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-16-19 at 11:21 PM.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Well it was a good run joe but like I said when you are being a jackass, then I will call you on it

Jackass

LOL So I'm a "Jackass" because I made a post about Nitrogen sports not being able to load for me?

I think that makes you a total "Dumb-ass." !!

But hey, it was a "Good run" by you too! LOL I think you made about 3 posts to me that WEREN'T childish/idiot juvenile

bashing/name calling posts!! It was a world record for you, and then you go right back to making an idiot of yourself!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-16-19 at 11:21 PM.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Joe you ever cook crack?

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Joe you ever cook crack?
    Nope bro, I've never done any of the "white" drugs as I call them! No coke crank or anything white in color!

Only pot or beer in my lifetime.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-16-19 at 11:51 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Joe you ever cook crack?
    Bet your ass he has smoked it tho!!

I can cook some mean rocks! On the stove, in a spoon, even the microwave but those never turn out like boulders!! Lmao

2daBank

Kid Cuddles is a top shelf Mfer joe. Don’t mess w my boy kudi, he a verified triple og!!

JoeCool20

Kid Cuddles is a top shelf Mfer joe. Don’t mess w my boy kudi, he a verified triple og!!
    OMG don't make yourself an idiot banker! I like you! The idiot kidcudi makes that bashing/ name calling reply

to me on my thread about nitro not loading, and all you can do is tell ME not to "mess" with HIM?

Are you blind, stupid, or just joking pal? LOL

Try to explain why the stupid idiot made that dumb-ass "bashing" comment like a freakin 5th grade child

calling names? My thread was about nitrogen not loading and the dumb-ass comes up with that reply?

How can you possibly explain such childish idiocy by him?

Why did he not just say "Sorry nitro wouldn't load JoeCool."
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-16-19 at 11:40 PM.

2daBank

Joe if everyone just says what you want to hear then you basically back to talking to yourself joe!! It comes w the territory joe!!

Joe, you call ppl more names than anyone on this site I think but you bitch about others calling names., that has always been a tough one for me to understand joe!!

JoeCool20

Joe if everyone just says what you want to hear then you basically back to talking to yourself joe!! It comes w the territory joe!!

Joe, you call ppl more names than anyone on this site I think but you bitch about others calling names., that has always been a tough one for me to understand joe!!
    LOL OK buddy, you are either drunk or joking, or you just can't read!! Dude I NEVER START the childish name calling

bullshit! I only REPLY to the idiots after THEY start it! Then my way with words is so sharp witted, that I humiliate

and embarrass them, so they stalk my threads "bashing" me and calling me names and making fools of themselves!

Did you read it that time?? Sheez dude! I've said it 500 times on here!

JoeCool20

VERY tough to take you seriously when you see a post out of the blue by some juvenile idiot

calling ME a "Jackass" for posting about nitro not loading! And all you can do is tell ME not to

call other people names!! LOL Tell HIM not to call people names like a juvenile!! Or I can't take you seriously!

If you want to tell me to "let it go" and "don't call names BACK after THEY start it," then I will tell you that I am

working on that! But sometimes it is fun to embarrass an idiot AFTER THEY START IT!!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-16-19 at 11:50 PM.

2daBank

Like I said joe “some self reflection is needed here buddy”, I dunno who starts what half the time, don’t particularly care.

That not the point. Point is you rail off a bunch of mean name calling, every other word out your mouth tends to be “idiot, dumb ass, retard” and so on and so forth Joe. It’s just ugly joe! I think you probably a good guy so you doing yourself a disservice when you sound this way.

That is all. Sometimes it helps to have things pointed out about ourselves as we don’t always see or realize!! Do what you will with it pal. I’m here to help

2daBank

Joe if you don’t take me seriously that a YOU problem joe!! Not a me problem. We can only fix ourselves joe, not worry about others. End of day you seem to be the one it effecting not them!!! Be better joe!! That’s all I wish for you.

JoeCool20

Like I said joe “some self reflection is needed here buddy”, I dunno who starts what half the time, don’t particularly care.

That not the point. Point is you rail off a bunch of mean name calling, every other word out your mouth tends to be “idiot, dumb ass, retard” and so on and so forth Joe. It’s just ugly joe! I think you probably a good guy so you doing yourself a disservice when you sound this way.

That is all. Sometimes it helps to have things pointed out about ourselves as we don’t always see or realize!! Do what you will with it pal. I’m here to help
    Read what I just said! I'm trying to work on NOT replying, and "lowering myself down to their level" when they start

the idiot childish name calling! Sometimes I don't reply, sometimes I reply and embarrass the shit out of them!

But I will say this! The reason that I'm trying not to reply AFTER THEY START IT is because several idiots (sorry if that

includes you!) only see what you saw! Which is that I am calling names too! LOL They are too damn stupid

to see who started it and tell THAT person not to start it!! Just like you have done here!!! Now do you STILL not have

anything to say to the idiot kidcudi92 who STARTED it? And you only want to tell ME to stop replying to it? LOL

There is NO WAY that I can take you seriously if that is what you are going with dude!

JoeCool20

Joe if you don’t take me seriously that a YOU problem joe!! Not a me problem. We can only fix ourselves joe, not worry about others. End of day you seem to be the one it effecting not them!!! Be better joe!! That’s all I wish for you.
    LOL How about this banker! Until you post AT LEAST one post to the person/people who STARTED IT and tell

THEM to stop instigating it, then there is NO WAY in hell you can be taken seriously!! Now can you do it??

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

LOL So I'm a "Jackass" because I made a post about Nitrogen sports not being able to load for me?

I think that makes you a total "Dumb-ass." !!

But hey, it was a "Good run" by you too! LOL I think you made about 3 posts to me that WEREN'T childish/idiot juvenile

bashing/name calling posts!! It was a world record for you, and then you go right back to making an idiot of yourself!

You’re in a fukking stadium(dome) dude

I can’t get anything to load inside Lucas oil or bankers life, texts won’t even go out

Jesus

2daBank

LOL How about this banker! Until you post AT LEAST one post to the person/people who STARTED IT and tell

THEM to stop instigating it, then there is NO WAY in hell you can be taken seriously!! Now can you do it??
    It doesn’t matter what they do joe. We can only control ourselves and how we act/feel!!

I don’t see them all mad and worked up joe! We got all kinds of Games we could be discussing joe!! I’m not worried about their mental well being Joe!!! I’m saying this cause I care joe. If you find it productive to not take someone seriously who is just looking out for you I’ll say it again, that a you problem buddy. I’ll leave you alone tho (cheers).

12 Last