Big Card today, but only posting my own top plays here:

Dolphins +19

I believe the Dolphins are one of the biggest home dogs this decade? Patriots just came off and blowout and if they are going to be playing Brown I don't see them taking this game as serious. At the end of the day the Dolphins' players are pros and they should find this spread disrespectful. Based on that motivation along with the players hearing all week how bad they are, I think this game is too good to pass up. Obviously Pats can name their score, but I believe in huge overreactions and this hopefully is another one.

Giants +2

I wrote earlier in the week how if Eli wants to keep his job he's going to have to start winning games. The Bills made a huge comeback in the 4th quarter vs a division rival and the Giants pretty much got embarrassed. Are Bills really -5 on a neutral field?

Falcons +1.5

Falcons could not do anything vs the Vikings last week. Now the Viking D is elite. The Eagles D I don't know about since the Redskins somehow put up 27 points on them. Eagles come from behind victory and I don't see anyway how the Falcons can have another bad offensive performance.

GL all!