1. #36
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 26,827
    Betpoints: 7806

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Still responding?

    He is in the middle of a big court case right now....guy was caught going 40 in a 35

  2. #37
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    we should give morino a chance

  3. #38
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 81,611
    Betpoints: 4299

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    we should give morino a chance
    Oh we did, we did and we did some more.

    Instead he just attacked everyone and pretended to bury them.

    Yet he got still another chance. He chose to bury some losses, lie about, then attack more posters, again.

    Chances? No.

    Ease up on him because of his mental disposition? Yeah, we probably should.

  4. #39
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    He is in the middle of a big court case right now....guy was caught going 40 in a 35
    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

    Oh we did, we did and we did some more.

    Instead he just attacked everyone and pretended to bury them.

    Yet he got still another chance. He chose to bury some losses, lie about, then attack more posters, again.

    Chances? No.

    Ease up on him because of his mental disposition? Yeah, we probably should.
    2 morons I own who post me a hundred times a week.

  5. #40
    RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-27-16
    Posts: 8,046
    Betpoints: 2684

    So I post about trolls and this thread starts going there

  6. #41
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 81,611
    Betpoints: 4299

    Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    So I post about trolls and this thread starts going there
    Of course.

    Right now this Forum has one problematic troll and he's fighting with everyone.

    On a Friday night nonetheless.


  7. #42
    RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-27-16
    Posts: 8,046
    Betpoints: 2684

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Of course.

    Right now this Forum has one problematic troll and he's fighting with everyone.

    On a Friday night nonetheless.

    I've got one I'd like to trash can

  8. #43
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

    Of course.

    Right now this Forum has one problematic troll and he's fighting with everyone.

    On a Friday night nonetheless.

    The coward that does nothing but troll tries to call other people trolls. You be posted in my threads over a thousand times parasite.

  9. #44
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 81,611
    Betpoints: 4299

    Did that guy quote me?

    It's like he follows me around. Constantly quoting my posts. He knows I don't read his so it's a little mental.

    Probably like that BMOC issue he had.


First 12
Top