Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Ok Grits you're all over the place here.

You said every situation above was different.

Ok, yes they they are in some ways.

But where they are not is bottom line the Celtics and Warriors both formed Super Teams.

And both head coaches have complained about other teams doing exactly what they were included in.

Hypocritical no other way to look at it.
    You have poor memory how the Celtics got Garnett and Allen. Neither guy requested a trade. Both players were on teams going nowhere. KG gave everything to Minny and Allen wasn’t going to be part of a youth movement in Seattle. Ainge worked deals to bring them in.

Warriors drafted well to put together their team. Durant was an unrestricted free agent who could sign with any team in league. What team wouldn’t want to add him?

Those “big 3” put together without holding a team hostage like Davis and Rich Paul did to New Orleans.

What team wouldn’t want to have the best players on it? People acting like “super teams” are a bad thing. There is more talent in nba than ever before. If you are an elite player do you really want to waste your prime playing with stiffs or other great players?

Do I think the way Davis went about getting to La was a bad look? Absolutely. He had a contract to honor and his actions cost people their jobs.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The bottom line Kerr is a democratic loser

He never would’ve made the playoffs if he didn’t have an All-Star star roster
    Your ignorance is even greater than your baldness.

You never would have existed if your dad didn’t stick his micro dick in a goat at the state fair.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

No one talks more about dicks than Grits

Except for maybe mikejamm. You two would probably love being roomies for the next Vegas bash.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You have poor memory how the Celtics got Garnett and Allen. Neither guy requested a trade. Both players were on teams going nowhere. KG gave everything to Minny and Allen wasn’t going to be part of a youth movement in Seattle. Ainge worked deals to bring them in.

Warriors drafted well to put together their team. Durant was an unrestricted free agent who could sign with any team in league. What team wouldn’t want to add him?

Those “big 3” put together without holding a team hostage like Davis and Rich Paul did to New Orleans.

What team wouldn’t want to have the best players on it? People acting like “super teams” are a bad thing. There is more talent in nba than ever before. If you are an elite player do you really want to waste your prime playing with stiffs or other great players?

Do I think the way Davis went about getting to La was a bad look? Absolutely. He had a contract to honor and his actions cost people their jobs.

Right, but I'm not talking about HOW those Super Teams were formed.

I'm simply talking about 2 super team coached complaining about other teams trying to the same thing.

I agree about AD being a prick and twisting New Orleans's arm to get to his preferred destination.

Anyone who wants to play with LeBron that badly obviously has the same selfish, arrogant demeanor.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post

Your Warriors are done.. Suck it Gritters!!! Dynasty over thank God.. Hate the splash racist brothers.. Can't stand that team from top to bottom.. Draymond Green is a emotional perv jerk off to.. Can't wait to see them get bounced in the early rounds of the playoffs next year..

Kerr is a jerk off to. He can kiss my ass. All he could do is shoot off Jordan's passes, he was a shit player unless he was left wide open off the double team of Jordan and Pippen. Couldn't play defense either..

Kerr lucky to be the league then and today with his stacked padded super team Warrior rosters of late.. Overrated... He's about to get exposed..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-25-19 at 10:25 PM.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

So many hurt feelings in here. So sensitive... Lebron is a bitch and so is Davis. They belong together.
    Points Awarded:

Hman gave convick 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Kerr does roll the best blunts tho

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I predict Kerr has a lot of back pain this coming season

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

As a long time NBA fan... 20+ years... I can say the business right now is stronger than ever. We may not like how everything goes down... and I myself hate "superior" and "dominating" teams... I think it's horrible for the NBA. I'm very interested in this new season coming up... more than ever.

I don't think LA Lakers will be that dominant... I think James will wear out during the last month of the season... maybe even sooner. Davis was never a leader... he just does whatever the hell he wants. There won't be any team chemistry with the Lakers... it will be Davis and James kissing each others asses... until that one night in which they blow up on each other.

I don't see a major dominant team.... NBA needed this. Possibly more even competition?

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    As a long time NBA fan... 20+ years... I can say the business right now is stronger than ever. We may not like how everything goes down... and I myself hate "superior" and "dominating" teams... I think it's horrible for the NBA. I'm very interested in this new season coming up... more than ever.

I don't think LA Lakers will be that dominant... I think James will wear out during the last month of the season... maybe even sooner. Davis was never a leader... he just does whatever the hell he wants. There won't be any team chemistry with the Lakers... it will be Davis and James kissing each others asses... until that one night in which they blow up on each other.

I don't see a major dominant team.... NBA needed this. Possibly more even competition?

For the first time in a long time I'm looking forward to the upcoming season

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There are no superior teams because Durant hurt and James very old

First 12