DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Guys, stop fighting.

Forget about the cops.

Instead, lets talk about the pants that this Starbucks barista chose to wear to work.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Everybody is so worked up in here.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Everybody is so worked up in here.
    Only when fat phony (big daddy rooster sucker) opens his dick suckers. Only person on this site id truly love to beat the brakes off of. Can’t stand that phony ass pussy! Always making shit up and telling folks how easy a play was after the fact.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

You have all seen this guys cawk.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    No fool. YOU are beyond f**king worthless. How many times to I have to warn you to keep your Liberal uneducated mouth shut? Do you know what happens to ex con's like yourself who do not do what they are told to do? They get the caca beat out of them. Is that what you want, because that can easily be arranged.
    LOL

1- I'm a conservative libertarian
    2- I've got a clean record
    3- I'm shocked that anyone defending police would resort to violence and idle threats rather than debate.

Exactly the problem with law enforcement. They are sheeps lead by masters of a certain propaganda. Why anyone would vote to give these types of uneducated, barbaric, knuckle dragging misogynists any power is beyond me, let alone exclusive use of force. I support Starbucks for enforcing their rules equally to everyone, cop or not. It'd be nice if Law Enforcement enforced the laws equally for everyone, cop or not.

Take off the guns, take off the armour and act like a normal civilian on your lunch break, and then you'll be treated like a normal civilian. Cops are not special, they are not elite. They are the lowest common denominator, given a badge, to go do the bidding of their union elite, and like a little puppy they are happy to be rewarded with false praise and a few bucks...but are shocked when people stand up to them. Get over yourselves, your profession (both sides) is a drain on society.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    LOL

1- I'm a conservative libertarian
    2- I've got a clean record
    3- I'm shocked that anyone defending police would resort to violence and idle threats rather than debate.

Exactly the problem with law enforcement. They are sheeps lead by masters of a certain propaganda. Why anyone would vote to give these types of uneducated, barbaric, knuckle dragging misogynists any power is beyond me, let alone exclusive use of force. I support Starbucks for enforcing their rules equally to everyone, cop or not. It'd be nice if Law Enforcement enforced the laws equally for everyone, cop or not.

Take off the guns, take off the armour and act like a normal civilian on your lunch break, and then you'll be treated like a normal civilian. Cops are not special, they are not elite. They are the lowest common denominator, given a badge, to go do the bidding of their union elite, and like a little puppy they are happy to be rewarded with false praise and a few bucks...but are shocked when people stand up to them. Get over yourselves, your profession (both sides) is a drain on society.
    Bro. This is way too thought out w way too big of words for that clown to understand!! lol.

Police are mostly useless waste of tax dollars. FatDaddy the pretend policeman is even worse!!!

MinnesotaFats

Jeez this just came out now...

It never ends with LE

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Women love cops

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Women love cops
    Lmao. Not good woman.

MinnesotaFats

Dont want to stereotype but all but 1 gal I know that had a relationship with a cop suffered domestic abuse or some form of emotional abuse.

Also heard cops generally have small kahhks and can't eat a taco to save their ass.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Dont want to stereotype but all but 1 gal I know that had a relationship with a cop suffered domestic abuse or some form of emotional abuse.

Also heard cops generally have small kahhks and can't eat a taco to save their ass.
    Crazy you say this, i knew a girl that dated a pig and he beat her too. Not shocking, if they weren’t cowards why would they become pigs in 1st place?

Small rooster, of course. Again why would you be a cop if you were hung??

Why would you be a cop if you had anything going for you or any kind of ability or brains? You wouldn’t!

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Only when fat phony (big daddy rooster sucker) opens his dick suckers. Only person on this site id truly love to beat the brakes off of. Can’t stand that phony ass pussy! Always making shit up and telling folks how easy a play was after the fact.
    Who you talking about?

First 1234