TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    No clue

Damn it money we have to stop arguing, the snowflakes have us bickering
    lol we aren't even arguing. Just a conversation. It's all good.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    lol we aren't even arguing. Just a conversation. It's all good.

My town has an extremely low crime rate so tbh that is probably why I see it so often

I think we usually only have 7-8 on duty

However there is also a bunch of county Sheriffs as well

and State police

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Next time a crime is committed in Starbucks you better bet your ass the cops will be very slow to respond.. ...
    MA3W usa is the new angola

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Every article I’ve read about this clearly states the cops were there to have coffee before their shift even started

later

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28921

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    Every article I’ve read about this clearly states the cops were there to have coffee before their shift even started

later
    That puts a different perspective on things as long as they drove their own personal vehicles to meet there.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post

later
    Yeah but it should be irrelevant. Part of the Cops job to be visible throughout a community .
    It's like the good old gun free zones , yet it drives criminals to have weapons there because no others will have one .
    Ive seen the local cops where i live at every restaurant, gas station , store , that drive criminals to think again if seen everywhere . Verylittle crime , as well .

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    That puts a different perspective on things as long as they drove their own personal vehicles to meet there.
    Have you heard of a take home car?

You are literally clueless

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    Yeah but it should be irrelevant. Part of the Cops job to be visible throughout a community .
    It's like the good old gun free zones , yet it drives criminals to have weapons there because no others will have one .
    Ive seen the local cops where i live at every restaurant, gas station , store , that drive criminals to think again if seen everywhere . Verylittle crime , as well .
    All businesses should welcome cops.. Criminals don't look to commit crimes when they see officers present.

Most normal US citizens won't stop coming or shopping at businesses just because they see cops there shopping or hanging out either. If they do hate on cops they are most likely criminals themselves and you don't want their business.. Simple logic..

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Cops aren't immune to a businesses "no gun policy"

They can leave their guns in the car. I hate cops, always gotta be so fukkin "big" ever where they go.

You really need your bullet proof vest and glock while doing traffic duty during the senior day 5k?

They're fukkin egotistical losers with no practice skill to apply to society and have no social skills so they hide behind the threat of force by making an overly aggressive appearance. They initiate all the bad shit and bad PR that comes their way by overzealous pursuit of non threatening persons or behavior. They're paid wayyyy to much for what they do and the pensions are a burden.

This weekend I should have taken pix of my tax dollars at work parked off to the side doing "complete stop" checks at a rural 4 way stop and a speed trap 2 miles later down the road. The 4 sheriffs and city cop that patrolled the fireworks Wednesday was overkill as well. My town has 632 total population. We dont need it.

Take the gun off, enjoy a coffee.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Cops aren't immune to a businesses "no gun policy"

They can leave their guns in the car. I hate cops, always gotta be so fukkin "big" ever where they go.

You really need your bullet proof vest and glock while doing traffic duty during the senior day 5k?

They're fukkin egotistical losers with no practice skill to apply to society and have no social skills so they hide behind the threat of force by making an overly aggressive appearance. They initiate all the bad shit and bad PR that comes their way by overzealous pursuit of non threatening persons or behavior. They're paid wayyyy to much for what they do and the pensions are a burden.

This weekend I should have taken pix of my tax dollars at work parked off to the side doing "complete stop" checks at a rural 4 way stop and a speed trap 2 miles later down the road. The 4 sheriffs and city cop that patrolled the fireworks Wednesday was overkill as well. My town has 632 total population. We dont need it.

Take the gun off, enjoy a coffee.

Telling a cop to take their gun off

Are you retarded?

Ask the ambushed cops who are dead about that

Slipknot26

You seem like maybe one has bitch slapped you before to get angry over it .
    It'll be ok , if you ever get shot , while hopefully not , but they'll still try to save your life while you're screaming like a 8 year old girl about how you hate them .

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Have you heard of a take home car?

You are literally clueless
    Take home car or not, that would be considered personal use. Policy may differ from place to place , but have you ever viewed your local police department's policy on police vehicle usage? I have and personal use is prohibited. It was published in the local newspaper after enough citizens complained of police using patrol vehicles for personal use. When I see the cop that lives 2 houses down pulling bags of groceries out of his patrol car, taking them in to his home and then driving away 10 minutes later back on patrol, that's prohibited personal use.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Take home car or not, that would be considered personal use. Policy may differ from place to place , but have you ever viewed your local police department's policy on police vehicle usage? I have and personal use is prohibited. It was published in the local newspaper after enough citizens complained of police using patrol vehicles for personal use. When I see the cop that lives 2 houses down pulling bags of groceries out of his patrol car, taking them in to his home and then driving away 10 minutes later back on patrol, that's prohibited personal use.
    Yes, that is absolutely fukked up

Do not see that here

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    You seem like maybe one has bitch slapped you before to get angry over it .
    It'll be ok , if you ever get shot , while hopefully not , but they'll still try to save your life while you're screaming like a 8 year old girl about how you hate them .
    Yup, I've been a victim of a home break in the middle of the night a year ago. That wasn't fun!!! First time ever, I was a bit rattled coming out of deep sleep, no lie. It's just so sudden and all happening so fast. Reached and got my gun first and proceeded with caution while dialing 911.

Cops responded in about 1 or 2 minutes.. With a K9 dog. I was very happy to see them. I said I pointed my gun at the Mexican kid and he turned around and ran and jumped right out the window he broke to get in. I said he was lucky I didn't shoot him in the back.. I was very close to pulling the trigger..

Officers were cool and said do you think he was alone? Do you want the K9 to go thru the house? I said sure.. Sure enough the dog did it's thing and cleared my house. The finger print crew showed up right after and they did their thing. Left a ton of black dust near the break in area that was hard to clean off.. Needless to say the Mexican kid thug was wearing gloves and was never caught..

End of story.. I got no problems with cops.. When you need them in a pinch you will welcome them in hairy situations..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-07-19 at 06:34 PM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

How do you know it was groceries and not bags of money and cocaine?

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Yes, that is absolutely fukked up

Do not see that here
    It may sound petty, but police and their unions are always complaining about not having enough funds to operate properly. They have to start cutting the fat somewhere and this seems like a good place to start. We can agree to disagree on whether or not this is personal usage of police vehicle, but I, and many locals in my small town, have seen it firsthand. Hell, even the dispatchers used to take the unmarked police utility vehicles to meet to the patrol officers at restaurants in town and all of that was put to a halt. In fact, all usage of police vehicles outside of official LEO business halted. Most people think that cops would do no wrong, but without public oversight and accountability some will abuse their power and privilege.
    Points Awarded:

MinnesotaFats gave b1slickguy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    How do you know it was groceries and not bags of money and cocaine?

Not so sure now.
    He was looking a little nervous and moving rather quickly, but he always looks and moves that way.

MinnesotaFats

We forget, especially at this time of year (the 4th) that there was a time we the people solved our own problems, and those who worked for the Government were afraid of us.

Think back to the tax collectors, tar & feather
    The Stamp act
    The tea party

Why are cops treated as saints? Even in the home invasion story they didn't deter or prevent the break in...they reacted to a phone call. Police as a deterrent may work inner city at times, but why there are more police per capita in rural areas here is beyond me. There is no public benefit to any of the work they are doing checking for rolling stops, speed traps, underage tobacco use, seat belt violations, etc. It's a self fulfilling narrative when they say crime is up...crime is up because are writing citations for more crimes because we've written so many laws.

I've never been struck by a cop and dont know why youd suggest a cop has the right to assault anyone, thou it's in line with police thinking they are above the law, but there is an industry here in law enforcement that no longer serves the community but rather serves the union, its brotherhood, the businesses affiliated with providing their equipment and the politicians that cater to them. It's out of control both morally and fiscally. I'd like to see a 60% reduction in state and local law enforcement budgets and a 30% reduction in federal law enforcement.
    Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave MinnesotaFats 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: b1slickguy

MinnesotaFats

Telling a cop to take their gun off

Are you retarded?

Ask the ambushed cops who are dead about that
    Why is a cop not subject to the rules of the business? They don't want to take their gun off then hit the drive thru at McDonalds.

Dont give me this ambush BS . 1) police bring it on themselves by presenting themselves as bulletproof and armed. 2) many police locals all over the world dont carry firearms 3) learn your community and the players in it....Capone never ambushed police, why are 2 bit criminals getting the upper hand on your brilliant officers? 4) dont be a cop if you aren't interested in learning about, living in or productively pro trolling your community. If you cant do the job right get a different job. I always find it ironic when police in Minneapolis punch out and go home....to their white suburb.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Why is a cop not subject to the rules of the business? They don't want to take their gun off then hit the drive thru at McDonalds.

Dont give me this ambush BS . 1) police bring it on themselves by presenting themselves as bulletproof and armed. 2) many police locals all over the world dont carry firearms 3) learn your community and the players in it....Capone never ambushed police, why are 2 bit criminals getting the upper hand on your brilliant officers? 4) dont be a cop if you aren't interested in learning about, living in or productively pro trolling your community. If you cant do the job right get a different job. I always find it ironic when police in Minneapolis punch out and go home....to their white suburb.

we are in the USA, could give a fukk less about the "world"

dude none of your 4 points make any sense

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

It may sound petty, but police and their unions are always complaining about not having enough funds to operate properly. They have to start cutting the fat somewhere and this seems like a good place to start. We can agree to disagree on whether or not this is personal usage of police vehicle, but I, and many locals in my small town, have seen it firsthand. Hell, even the dispatchers used to take the unmarked police utility vehicles to meet to the patrol officers at restaurants in town and all of that was put to a halt. In fact, all usage of police vehicles outside of official LEO business halted. Most people think that cops would do no wrong, but without public oversight and accountability some will abuse their power and privilege.
    Well sounds like you have a problem in your town and are putting an umbrella over all cops

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/21/n...-brooklyn.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_a..._Dallas_police

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_s...olice_officers

Take those guns off though

Slipknot26

Fats , do you own a gun ?

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Why were six cops all taking a coffee break in the first place? Unless they were there on official police business, they need to get back to public servant work. The tax payers don't appreciate the vehicles, gas and salaries they pay for being used for cops running errands while they're on duty. If they want to drink coffee while on duty they need to bring a thermos like the rest of the employed working class citizens. No responsible and successful employer allows employees to just go run errands whenever they feel like it while they're clocked in.
    exactly...companies who allow employees to have a lunch break are wasting time...make them work all the way through, they can eat or have coffee on their own time...you guys who are against firefighters and police officers etc from enjoying lunch breaks are clueless...most of the time they are not allowed to use personal vehicles while on duty...clueless in many ways...what a waste of 5 pts
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kidcudi92

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

We forget, especially at this time of year (the 4th) that there was a time we the people solved our own problems, and those who worked for the Government were afraid of us.

Think back to the tax collectors, tar & feather
    The Stamp act
    The tea party

Why are cops treated as saints? Even in the home invasion story they didn't deter or prevent the break in...they reacted to a phone call. Police as a deterrent may work inner city at times, but why there are more police per capita in rural areas here is beyond me. There is no public benefit to any of the work they are doing checking for rolling stops, speed traps, underage tobacco use, seat belt violations, etc. It's a self fulfilling narrative when they say crime is up...crime is up because are writing citations for more crimes because we've written so many laws.

I've never been struck by a cop and dont know why youd suggest a cop has the right to assault anyone, thou it's in line with police thinking they are above the law, but there is an industry here in law enforcement that no longer serves the community but rather serves the union, its brotherhood, the businesses affiliated with providing their equipment and the politicians that cater to them. It's out of control both morally and fiscally. I'd like to see a 60% reduction in state and local law enforcement budgets and a 30% reduction in federal law enforcement.
    Right and let's say there is a mass shooting you just happen to be involved in, you'd welcome cops at that moment right or you would be shot and dead.. Cops kill most mass shooters, if not they just keep shooting and killing people.. Cops do serve a purpose..

Speed traps and DUI checks also saves lives.. I'm not fond of those either to be honest but they probably work and save lives..

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    exactly...companies who allow employees to have a lunch break are wasting time...make them work all the way through, they can eat or have coffee on their own time...you guys who are against firefighters and police officers etc from enjoying lunch breaks are clueless...most of the time they are not allowed to use personal vehicles while on duty...clueless in many ways...what a waste of 5 pts
    I’m clueless to what you’re trying to say here. It first sounds like you’re against cops and breaks. But then you state that people who are against cops enjoying their breaks are clueless. So what is it?

I’m not allowed a break. I thought it was mandated by law to have breaks when you work a certain amount of hours? Apparently not where I work. Doesn’t matter if I work 12 hours, I’m expected to never stop. Can’t take a moment to sit down, grab a drink and eat something. It’s odd.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Next time a crime is committed in Starbucks you better bet your ass the cops will be very slow to respond.. ...
    You just told us to respect them up a few posts ago. Now you are saying they will exhibit unprofessional (and illegal) behavior, which is not deserving of said respect.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MadTiger View Post
    You just told us to respect them up a few posts ago. Now you are saying they will exhibit unprofessional (and illegal) behavior, which is not deserving of said respect.
    Why defend and run to an establishment that just threw you out? I'm just pointing out what could happen. They'd still come though because that's their job. I'm not a cop and or Starbucks business owner.. I just speak the truth of what might be by throwing cops out of your public business...

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

First, police departments are not companies. They are tax funded government agencies.

Second, who said anything about not letting them enjoy lunch breaks and of course if they are "on duty" they are not allowed to use their own personal vehicles for official LEO business.

Lastly, why are you so concerned with what I use my points for? For you, as a non-pro, they are absolutely worthless.

NrmlCurvSurfr

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I’m clueless to what you’re trying to say here. It first sounds like you’re against cops and breaks. But then you state that people who are against cops enjoying their breaks are clueless. So what is it?

I’m not allowed a break. I thought it was mandated by law to have breaks when you work a certain amount of hours? Apparently not where I work. Doesn’t matter if I work 12 hours, I’m expected to never stop. Can’t take a moment to sit down, grab a drink and eat something. It’s odd.
    I don't take breaks either, my break is when I'm making my coffee...i sip water and pound coffee, eat at night when I'm done...

NrmlCurvSurfr

First, police departments are not companies. They are tax funded government agencies.

Second, who said anything about not letting them enjoy lunch breaks and of course if they are "on duty" they are not allowed to use their own personal vehicles for official LEO business.

Lastly, why are you so concerned with what I use my points for? For you, as a non-pro, they are absolutely worthless.

fancy company name

the first post i responded to was about a COFFEE break...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I don't take breaks either, my break is when I'm making my coffee...i sip water and pound coffee, eat at night when I'm done...
    Would 10 minutes to have a snack really effect your work? Don’t see anything wrong with a short break to hammer home a sandwich quick to give you an energy boost, instead of having to pound down a pot of coffee to stay alert. I don’t think people need hour long breaks, but that’s a perk of having a job that can allow that.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Forgot to add this - Police here, at least IMPD pay monthly to use their take home cars depending on where they live/how they use them

Also - Take home cars deter crime...don't see much crime in neighborhoods full of cop cars or even 1 or 2 cars

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Why defend and run to an establishment that just threw you out? I'm just pointing out what could happen. They'd still come though because that's their job. I'm not a cop and or Starbucks business owner.. I just speak the truth of what might be by throwing cops out of your public business...
    There have been cases where they didn't come.

First 1234 Last