bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Good night how long does it take to confirm a bitcoin transaction????

How could this "currency" ever be worth ANYTHING...what are you gonna do buy something then wait 3 hours for it to confirm meanwhile the price is up or down 3% in the meantime...so you either overpaid (in which case 5dimes just pockets the money) or you get shorted

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

The price is set at the time of deposit.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    The price is set at the time of deposit.
    Not with 5Dimes. There's no way you can ever hit their window for the quoted price. I've been told it needs to be confirmed 3 times... it's impossible. You will always lose the difference. And if Bitcoin miraculously increases in your favor... 5Dimes NEVER gives you the difference.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Not with 5Dimes. There's no way you can ever hit their window for the quoted price. I've been told it needs to be confirmed 3 times... it's impossible. You will always lose the difference. And if Bitcoin miraculously increases in your favor... 5Dimes NEVER gives you the difference.
    1000% accurate...I deposited 1000 one time and the price jumped 5%...so you would think well new exchange rate 1050 right FUK NO POCKETED...same thing and price drops 5% you get 950...fukin look into this BS SBR you player's advocate mfers

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Wow thats terrible

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Is there a Litecoin option? Try Litecoin next time and see how long your transfer completes. It's 4 times faster than Bitcoin.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Is there a Litecoin option? Try Litecoin next time and see how long your transfer completes. It's 4 times faster than Bitcoin.
    I believe it's Bitcoin Only at 5Dimes

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15096

Yikes

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15096

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    What's funny is that the books that have deposits and withdrawals in many cryptos also have quick BTC payments. They are also a step ahead of fiat books with 2FA.