Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bear nobody cares about baseball

Most kids could not name 5 players MLB
    What do you care about

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

3.04 era which not bad but certainly not Cy Young, his xfip is freaking 4.76 !! doesn’t even strike out 1 per inning (barely over 7 k’s per 9), Averaging barely over 5 innings per start. His fastball velo down 2mph as a full time starter. Scouting report says he has a plus curve and slider but nothing about this dude even says all-star let alone Cy Young.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    3.04 era which not bad but certainly not Cy Young, his xfip is freaking 4.76 !! doesn’t even strike out 1 per inning (barely over 7 k’s per 9), Averaging barely over 5 innings per start. His fastball velo down 2mph as a full time starter. Scouting report says he has a plus curve and slider but nothing about this dude even says all-star let alone Cy Young.
    Yo can you give me your leans on every side of the remaining games

i need a bailout parlay

i am on full tilt

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Not a chance with who else is out there dealing

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Strahm is also on an innings restriction, he may not pitch in September. Same with Paddock.

Although Pads did go to six-man rotation when they called up Quantrill so that helps.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Strahm is also on an innings restriction, he may not pitch in September. Same with Paddock.

Although Pads did go to six-man rotation when they called up Quantrill so that helps.
    I was just hoping to jinx him b/c I have Atlanta but those fagz just gave up 6 runs so it wont matter now

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Padres constantly rolling out solid pitching. One of these guys is bound to be a superstar for sure

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Padres have good pitching because they play in an enormous park

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    Padres have good pitching because they play in an enormous park

Does it help? Obviously

However if you can't pitch, who fukkin cares

They actually have solid arms now

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post

That too, I was gonna mention that but then I looked at his numbers and didn’t think it really mattered.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I was just hoping to jinx him b/c I have Atlanta but those fagz just gave up 6 runs so it wont matter now
    Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Yo can you give me your leans on every side of the remaining games

i need a bailout parlay

i am on full tilt
    All I’ve played today so far been Rockies and cardinals. Dunno if I’ll have anymore, not done w card yet.,

Take the Avs tonight in nhl.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

All I’ve played today so far been Rockies and cardinals. Dunno if I’ll have anymore, not done w card yet.,

On Avs myself.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

I liked Cards too but I still don’t know much about the kid Dakota Hudson. Only saw him pitch out the bullpen last year & was hoping he was the piece coming back to my D’backs when a trade was announced for Goldy. Smh when I saw it was Shluke Weaver & C Kelly I was hurt bro.

Looks like Cards giving Goldy, PD & Cafecito the day off today though. You still confident they get it done?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    I liked Cards too but I still don’t know much about the kid Dakota Hudson. Only saw him pitch out the bullpen last year & was hoping he was the piece coming back to my D’backs when a trade was announced for Goldy. Smh when I saw it was Shluke Weaver & C Kelly I was hurt bro.

Looks like Cards giving Goldy, PD & Cafecito the day off today though. You still confident they get it done?
    Ugh I just looked at lineup, no I don’t love that, lol. I wasn’t incredibly confident anyways but been on them all series so figured might as well go for the plus money again, lol., gyrko/carp hitting 2-3 is ugly!

Really much like yesterday for me it a lot about the pens so getting plus money vs mad max and now stras appealing cause I feel like long as cards take good abs and get them out of gm no later than 6th then we get 2-3 innings of nats shit pen at a good price. I thought Mikolas could pitch to bout a draw w max which obviously he did better than that, shoulda been a draw w starters but defense let sherzer down. Cards pen was once again good while nats pen gave up a few.,

Hudson has the stuff to be good at this level no question. 2 biggest concerns his walk rate and this season lefties been killing him, last year out the pen wasn’t bad but lefties just crushing him this year so Soto being back hurts. Dilfo not scaring anyone but Eaton/soto/Adams could be a problem. He holding righties to a minuscule ops so possible he ends up pitching around the lefties to a extent. He just hasn’t been able to consistently command any off speed which would help neutralize lefties. Nats really not hitting so that be helpful to him imo.

If you like nats I’d go 1st 5, I don’t have any problem w that, they should win the FF I just don’t think it a good idea to lay juice full game when cards have such a big advantage out the pen. Stras should have lead after 5 tho.
    Points Awarded:

sosawestbrook gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SmokingKing
    SmokingKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

wouldnt be quick to award him the CY, but he made me some cash today. thank you Strahm!!

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Bear do you get a vote in the nl now or still just al cy young voting??

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Long hair helps him get more spin on the ball