Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

We use to play a club from Poway. The Poway Vaqueros. God bless

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Fake news daygles. 1 dead 3 injured? Seriously? Tells u all u need to know my friend.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guns

Common theme
    Guns have been the common theme in recent shootings

Good point

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

1 killed 3 hurt. Local 19 yr old white male suspect. Off duty armed police helped stop and capture suspect. CNN noted recent antisemitic political rhetoric as a possible cause... Possibly a reference to Democratic Congresswoman Omar who called Israel evil and bringing hynotic propoganda to the U.S. through its lobbyists.
    Last edited by Biff41; 04-27-19 at 06:09 PM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Guns have been the common theme in recent shootings

Good point
    JJ sharp as fuk.

DiggityDaggityDo

In an interview on CNN shortly after the shooting, Poway Mayor Steve Vaus said the synagogue takes its security “very seriously.”

Vaus went noted that people in the building prevented the gunman from causing more carnage.

“This shooter was engaged by people in the congregation and those brave people certainly prevented this from being a much worse tragedy,” he stated, adding that the shooter had “hate” in his heart.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Shalom Aleichem

What's the shooter's name ?
    Multiple law enforcement sources confirm to NBC News that the suspect in the Poway synagogue shooting is 19-year-old John T. Earnest.

According to a manifesto, published online shortly after 10 a.m. on Saturday, Earnest also takes responsibility for an Escondido Mosque arson a month prior. During that incident, Earnest spray-painted messages referencing the New Zealand mosque shooting.

The synagogue shooting and the mosque arson were less than 9 miles apart.

Escondido Police confirm detectives have started investigating whether Earnest is the suspect in that case.

In the manifesto, Earnest states he was attending nursing school but did not specify the exact location. On Reddit, Earnest said he planned to livestream the shooting on Facebook but his account has since been deactivated.

Filled with racist rants and quotes from the Bible, Earnest praises the suspects responsible for the New Zealand mosque and Pittsburgh synagogue shootings as his inspiration for the planned shooting in Poway.

DiggityDaggityDo

The shooter

DiggityDaggityDo

Looks like he likes burritos.

Wait... do white racists eat Mexican food???

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

MSNBC is pissed

the shooter wrote about Trump ...Is a ‘Zionist, Jew-Loving, Anti-White Traitorous C*cksucker’

DiggityDaggityDo

John Earnest posted a link his manifesto on 8chan, an imageboard-style forum, and his “open letter” is filled with references to the far right and other dark corners of the Internet. He also referenced 4Chan’s /pol/ message board.

He wrote that he had “only been lurking” on the message boards for a year and a half.
    “To the true anons out there (you know who you are). You are the product of /pol/—the product of unadulterated truth. You are my brothers and the best dudes out there. You are the most honorable men of this age. Despite all odds against you, you not only discovered the truth but also help to spread it. Some of you have been waiting for The Day of the Rope for years,” he wrote. “Well, The Day of the Rope is here right now—that is if you have the gnads to keep the ball rolling. Every anon reading this must attack a target while doing his best to avoid getting caught. Every anon must play his part in this revolution and no man can be pulling his punches. This momentum we currently have may very well be the last chance that the European man has to spark a revolution.”

The Day of the Rope is a meme that refers to the mass executions in the neo-Nazi novel “The Turner Diaries,” that occur as part of a race war.

Earnest talked in his manifesto about earning a “score” as if the shooting was a video game.

He wrote, “To my brothers in blood. Make sure that my sacrifice was not in vain. Spread this letter, make memes, shitpost, FIGHT BACK, REMEMBER ROBERT BOWERS, REMEMBER BRENTON TARRANT, filter the religious D&C, and filter the schizos who will inevitably call this a ‘false flag.’ Something to note, people grossly overestimate the police’s ability to solve ‘crimes’ such as ‘arson’ and ‘murder.’ Lots of threads about ‘Feds are talking to me guys because I post on 8chan, it’s so spooky’ are ‘organically’ popping up. What a load of shit meant to try to scare the goyim and prevent retaliation. ”

In the manifesto, Earnest references PewDiePie, a YouTube celebrity, but the reference appears to be an effort to troll the media and those reading the manifesto who are unaware of the internet culture that surrounds those in the circles Earnest appears to have been involved in. The New Zealand gunman also mentioned PewDiePie during a livestream and appears to also have been trolling.

“To the glow-n*ggers and Jewed-media reading this. I think it is important for you to know that I did not do this alone. I had the help of a man named Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg. He was kind enough to plan and fund this whole operation—the sly bastard. Apparently, Pewdiepie hates Jews as much as Pajeets. Who would’ve known? Make sure to call me a ‘white supremacist’ and ‘anti-semite’ or whatever bullshit you spew to spook the normalf*gs. It doesn’t even matter. You’ve been calling every White person alive those names for decades—they’ve lost all their meaning. You’ve socially ostracized every White person,” he wrote.

“You’ve made it harder and harder for White people to live a normal life. To this I say well done. You are stupid enough to make a White person’s only viable option for survival to kill all of you. Keep doing what you’re doing Jew-media. You’re putting the noose around your own neck. The irony is glorious.”

Earnest added, “Despite this—I’m not worried. I have complete trust and certainty that all of you after reading this will begin planning your attack on the enemy—and you’ll attack again, and again, and again—until either we win, or we die. I know you will do this because you’re true anons. You’re White men. I’m not worried that the whole world is against you.

I’m not worried because you are the greatest race that our God has created—it is our duty to keep this world from falling into darkness. White men will not let God’s creation be corrupted and destroyed by the Jew without a fight. Remember your honor White men.

Earnest called for others to follow in his footsteps. “More than anything I wish I could’ve seen your faces and fought alongside with you on the battlefield. Give them hell for me. Give. Them. Hell.”

He wrote, “That my act will inspire others to take a stand as well. And when this revolution starts gaining traction (if I am not killed) I expect to be freed from prison and continue the fight. I do not seek fame. I do not seek power. I only wish to inspire others and be a soldier that has the honor and privilege of defending his race in its greatest hour of need—and have a family if possible.”

DiggityDaggityDo

Earnest, a Nursing Student at Miramar College, Is a Graduate of Mt. Carmel High School in San Diego, Where His Father Is a Science Teacher

John T. Earnest with his father, John Earnest, a teacher at Mt. Carmel High School in San Diego.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Is that David Bowie?

Sam Odom

diggy is on Top of this shooting

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Is that David Bowie?
    Does David Bowie have noodle arms and eat burritos?

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Wait... do white racists eat Mexican food???

In San Diego they do

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

San Diego a wild place

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    diggy is on Top of this shooting
    To my family and friends. I can already hear your voices. ‘How could you throw your life away? You had everything! You had a loving family. You had great friends. You had a church. You were doing well in nursing school. You could have gone so far in your field of study. You could have made so much money and started a happy family of your own.’ I understand why you would ask this. But I pose a question to you now. What value does my life have compared to the entirety of the European race? Is it worth it for me to live a comfortable life at the cost of international Jewry sealing the doom of my race? No. I will not sell my soul by sitting idly by as evil grows. I’d rather die in glory or spend the rest of my life in prison than waste away knowing that I did nothing to stop this evil. It is not in my blood to be a coward.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    San Diego a wild place
    Yeah. Crazy vaqueros.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Another Trump suppporter in custody. He will run out of voters soon.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Diggity is literally spreading propaganda

He doesn't even know it

People need to wake the fukk up and understand what's really happening

Here's a little hint:
    It's not what the TV is telling you