Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The worst pick in the 1st round of the NFL draft has got to be Brian Burns out of FSU

What a fukkin scrub

what were the Panthers thinking?

Guess they figure they don’t need to protect that drag queen QB

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Nah. Daniel Jones. Could have gotten him day 2.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25232

Daniel Jones
    Rashan Gary

Both will be busts

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Burns played for a shit team in Florida State, tough to evaluate him, but Gary was nothing special at Michigan.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25232

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Burns played for a shit team in Florida State, tough to evaluate him, but Gary was nothing special at Michigan.
    Gary has what it takes physically, but cannot take it on the field. Him and Jones 2 worst picks in draft by far. Jones wasn't even good at Duke. Lol

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

never seen anything really special in jones, he's had some awful games at duke

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

All three QB's taken in the first round will be busts. At least Jones has some intelligence, which is more than I can say for the other two. This draft just goes to show you that these so called "experts" on CBS and ESPN do not know their arses from a hole in the ground. They are just terrible.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

The guys that we see that can play on Saturdays, are not the same guys we never see play on Saturdays. I've never heard or seen most of the first round picks, and I know none of them were dominant enough on the college level as some of the guys I saw every weekend. The TE at Iowa is not as good as Irv Smith of Alabama. Gary is not as good as any of DL's from Clemson.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

combine matters a lot too guys can have average stats in college and really impress scouts at the combine and increase their stock immensely. I see why giants picked Jones though if anybody he probably reminds people of eli a good bit. even though haskins threw for a ton of yards something about him doesnt impress me that much

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Pretty sure it’s the dude from Miss St that the Titans took at 18.. Video circulating of him beating up a woman

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    combine matters a lot too guys can have average stats in college and really impress scouts at the combine and increase their stock immensely. I see why giants picked Jones though if anybody he probably reminds people of eli a good bit. even though haskins threw for a ton of yards something about him doesnt impress me that much
    Throwing against air, running shuttles and 40's against no resistance, and jumping vertical can't mean more than actually running past someone, tackling someone to the ground or completing a pass against an actual pass rush. The college ALL star games don't even show who can really play or excel either. No blitzing, complex defenses, or mismatches to pick out. I will never believe in the combine more than actual football playing. It's like choosing between an actual fighter pilot and a geek who masters a flight simulator. In real battle give me the person who's actually flown the plane.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Giants could have had Josh Allen at 6 and then picked Jones at 17 if they wanted him that badly or even in round 2. Major f up.