big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Just received a voice mail from.....

Social Secirity saying they’ve suspended my social security number due to unusual activity.

“To get more information about this, press 1”

Do people really fall for this shit???

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Shit is getting out of hand..get these type calls often.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13827

Got this call the other day. I don't usually answer but they used a number that was one digit off from my son's doctors office phone number. I picked up and when they asked for my social I told them they must have it if they know it's suspended and then when they pretended they did and needed me to verify it they also asked my name. I told them my name was Cole Kutz, let them run their "tests" and when they said I'd need to submit payment for paperwork being done to issue me a new social I told them there is no need. If my last social is no good anymore I'd just use a different one and hung up.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Got this call the other day. I don't usually answer but they used a number that was one digit off from my son's doctors office phone number. I picked up and when they asked for my social I told them they must have it if they know it's suspended and then when they pretended they did and needed me to verify it they also asked my name. I told them my name was Cole Kutz, let them run their "tests" and when they said I'd need to submit payment for paperwork being done to issue me a new social I told them there is no need. If my last social is no good anymore I'd just use a different one and hung up.

My call came from Berkerly, CA

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post

My call came from Berkerly, CA
    Joey down here made the police blog people were calling saying they were the electric co. & they needed to send gift cards to clear up their balances. 6 people fell for it

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Hell yeah, you're off the grid now