thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Just like the CFB Championship, you’re gonna get schooled again. This time I won’t make a million posts telling you why you’re wrong.
    Fuk off

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8007

Just like the CFB Championship, you’re gonna get schooled again. This time I won’t make a million posts telling you why you’re wrong.
    I don't know if you can compare KC's defense with the Rams' defense. Seeing how the Rams defense held NO in check, I don't see why they cannot do the same against the NE.

I took the Giants when NE lost 2 of their SB against them and I can see this SB folding out just like them.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DJK View Post
    Whoever are the refs, the Rams went 7-0 with them in the past.
    But honestly, the freaking NFL may want to let Brady win so he will retire and they don't have to deal with them being in SB in the future. NE being in SB all the time is becoming a bit boring.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I don't know if you can compare KC's defense with the Rams' defense. Seeing how the Rams defense held NO in check, I don't see why they cannot do the same against the NE.

I took the Giants when NE lost 2 of their SB against them and I can see this SB folding out just like them.
    The Rams will be better on D than the Chiefs. No doubt. The Patriots D with two weeks to prepare is going to be even better. I don’t think you need 30 to win this game. Pats will win something like 27-20. If the Rams are even able to get 20. Goff isn’t going to be able to do much against the Pats D. Brady will find a way to get enough points to win.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

The Rams will be better on D than the Chiefs. No doubt. The Patriots D with two weeks to prepare is going to be even better. I don’t think you need 30 to win this game. Pats will win something like 27-20. If the Rams are even able to get 20. Goff isn’t going to be able to do much against the Pats D. Brady will find a way to get enough points to win.
    Ok, then I will ask you this question.

The books aren't stupid setting their lines.

By opening the Rams -1, it was obvious to me that the books want people to take the Pats. It's just that they probably didn't expect an avalanche of money on the Pats and thus they had to move the line to NE -2.5 just in case the Pats do cover and they ending up getting killed.

Do you really think the current line of NE -2.5 is going to draw even sided actions? I wouldn't think so.

I read somewhere last night that the books won all Super Bowls but 2.

It's still way too early, but if more money is bet on the Pats then I have to take the Rams and I wouldn't even think twice about it.

I guess I just have to wait and see what David Purdum or Jason Simbal tweets.

Or, go ask the betting clerk I know at Sugar House where people are betting mostly and bet the other way.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Also, I know where you are going with the hoody planning a great defensive scheme with this much time before SB.

However, everyone knows what Bill does and that's taking away the primary offensive player on the opposing team.

The problem with the Rams is that there isn't ONE primary weapon on the offense. They are all equally effective with two headed monster of RB's too with Gurley and Anderson and with Gurley having a poor game last game he could be due, so how is Bill going to plan his defense against all of that? The answer is he can't.

I understand that NE didn't allow a sack in their recent games, but there could be some coming against the Rams.

Honestly, if the idiot Chiefs stopped just ONCE of any 3rd and long situations, then they won the game.

I see the Rams doing it no problem.

thomorino

The Patriots will score points but the Pats defense has lot of holes, and Mcvay has 2 weeks to find holes in them. The Pats have 2 weeks to prepare but their front four isn't impressive, the rams offensive line should be able to protect Goff which is key, if Pats blitz Rams have good matchup at on the perimeter.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Lastly, I looked up when Brady lost against Denver when Wade Phillips was Denver's defensive coordinator in 2015 and Brady was sacked 4 times. I see something similar happening this SB as well.

Guess who was the running back with Denver then?

C.J. Anderson

thomorino

The key to the game will be Goff against the blitz, Patriots won't be able to get consistent pressure with their front four against this offensive line.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Philadelphia spent a ton of money with the free agency to build their roster last year and won the Super Bowl.

LA Rams spent a ton of money with the free agency and built their roster this year and they could end up doing what the Eagles did last year.

DJK
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The key to the game will be Goff against the blitz, Patriots won't be able to get consistent pressure with their front four against this offensive line.
    Hopefully, McVay has a good enough game plan and wins his first SB as the youngest head coach with the youngest QB to ever win the SB.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

u take seaweed on as a client, is that why he's rubbing off on you and your picks lately

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    u take seaweed on as a client, is that why he's rubbing off on you and your picks lately
    Fuk off

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

I am all over the pats
    Morino made this sooo much easier

Lol

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    I am all over the pats
    Morino made this sooo much easier

Lol
    Fuk off

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I have a nice +300 futures bet on the Pats I placed before wildcard weekend. Was considering a Rams +3 hedge if the line could just creep a tiny bit more. This may have done it.

thomorino

Chiefs pass rush off the edge was strong but they had no pass rush in the middle when Jones got hurt and he didn't play much in the 4th or at all in overtime.

I also think the Patriots will not get calls in the super bowl they way they clearly did in KC - the roughing the passer call on KC was horrible and a key penalty in the game - one of many calls the Pats got. The NFL was embarrassed by the ending of the Saints game and they will not want officiating that appears slanted to either team here.

thomorino

in all 5 of the Patriots losses Michel ran for 60 yards or less, the Patriots running game is key with Gordon out and Gronk limited, Rams run defense is strong.

RiverDog21
    RiverDog21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 814

Thank you sir!!! I’m big on the patriots and so relieved to see you’re on the other side!

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by RiverDog21 View Post
    Thank you sir!!! I’m big on the patriots and so relieved to see you’re on the other side!
    Fuk off

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Just got off the phone with my local and got him to up my limits... I told him moron-O posted his super bowl lock and I needed some extra coverage!!! Looking forward to cashing another super bowl for Brady!!! Thanks moron-O

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Rams run defense has been pretty awful all year. Surprisingly so with such a great d line.

ans61201

Not that I care, Seattle and New Orleans are both louder than arrowhead, everyone knows that, Seattle's stadium was built to project noise on the field and New Orleans is a dome.
    Also wrong on this one bud, there’s actual ways to test it, it’s been tested and arrowhead is the loudest with Seattle coming in second, although if I remember correctly that’s with some help from artificial noise for Seattle.

ans61201

Not that I care, but the the fact in 2014 the Chiefs registered as being lout does not mean the stadium is louder, one of the dumbest arguments I've ever seen. Arrowhead hasn't even been a strong home advantage for the Chiefs against the spread most of the last 10 years.
    Dude I’m one of the few that defend you lol and they’ve had a good home record but that part aside I don’t think there’s a direct link to noise making you a good home team lol you’re all over the map on this one. You have a good case for the rams but you’re adding in some things that are just incorrect or not relevant

ans61201

Ok, then I will ask you this question.

The books aren't stupid setting their lines.

By opening the Rams -1, it was obvious to me that the books want people to take the Pats. It's just that they probably didn't expect an avalanche of money on the Pats and thus they had to move the line to NE -2.5 just in case the Pats do cover and they ending up getting killed.

Do you really think the current line of NE -2.5 is going to draw even sided actions? I wouldn't think so.

I read somewhere last night that the books won all Super Bowls but 2.

It's still way too early, but if more money is bet on the Pats then I have to take the Rams and I wouldn't even think twice about it.

I guess I just have to wait and see what David Purdum or Jason Simbal tweets.

Or, go ask the betting clerk I know at Sugar House where people are betting mostly and bet the other way.
    JFC

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post

Dude I’m one of the few that defend you lol and they’ve had a good home record but that part aside I don’t think there’s a direct link to noise making you a good home team lol you’re all over the map on this one. You have a good case for the rams but you’re adding in some things that are just incorrect or not relevant
    You're saying dumb things, the fact arrowhead on 1 day was louder than Seattle or New Orleans on a consistent basis, doesn't mean the stadium is harder or louder to play in - look at the Chiefs at home against the spread, they aren't impressive, arrowhead hasn't been that hard to play at for a while.

firedawg

You're saying dumb things, the fact arrowhead on 1 day was louder than Seattle or New Orleans on a consistent basis, doesn't mean the stadium is harder or louder to play in - look at the Chiefs at home against the spread, they aren't impressive, arrowhead hasn't been that hard to play at for a while.
    You
    Are proven wrong in 1st 5 posts to this thread
    Just shut the fukk up at this point

Damn mush

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Rams run defense has been pretty awful all year. Surprisingly so with such a great d line.
    One of the lessons about betting sports is current form is much more important than past statistics - good lesson for you.

The Rams just shutdown the Saints and Cowboys running game, they should be fine. They didn't give a shit about the running game during the regular season because they were up 20 in the first quarter.

thomorino

You
    Are proven wrong in 1st 5 posts to this thread
    Just shut the fukk up at this point

Damn mush
    Fuk off

thomorino

Just stupid to argue that because arrowhead was louder on 1 day 4 years ago its louder than Seattle and New Orleans, both are louder stadiums.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    Just got off the phone with my local and got him to up my limits... I told him moron-O posted his super bowl lock and I needed some extra coverage!!! Looking forward to cashing another super bowl for Brady!!! Thanks moron-O
    Fuk off

firedawg

Where the NHL thread u fool lol

firedawg

Just stupid to argue that because arrowhead was louder on 1 day 4 years ago its louder than Seattle and New Orleans, both are louder stadiums.
    You know absolutely nothing kid

ans61201

It’s been that way time and time again. The fact that they broke a record aside. It’s well known that they have the loudest crowd. I think you might wanna read up on it.

The rams have a worse run defense then all of but two teams that made the playoffs. I’m not even arguing opinions dude. Facts. Stats. Things you can easily search. It is okay to realize when you are incorrect.

thomorino

Where the NHL thread u fool lol

You know absolutely nothing kid
    Fuk off

First 12345 Last