paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Pavy, ur better than this. U know better

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Chiefs gave this away.

Mahomes missed a wide open Williams in the first half on a wheel route. It would have been a TD. Then he gets sacked on the next play and it knocks them out of FG range.

Then Dee Ford lines up offsides when the Chiefs intercept the ball. It would have ended the game and Dee Ford was on the other side of the play and had no effect on the outcome.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Chiefs gave it away because they are inexperienced and don't have the same cold blood as Brady. Tyreke Hill was a ghost in this game. So was Kelce. Completely murked them.

Twizz has been betting against Brady for the past 10 years on this site. He's always looking for that prime spot to go against Brady. I rarely ever see him on my side lol. Just have to accept Brady is a different specimen, no one can be compared to him, not even Jordan. The man is the most cold blooded player in the history of sports. When he makes a mistake, and you don't capitalize on it as a team, you're finished. Brady isn't going to make very many mistakes in a game, and he plays the toughest position in the world in any sport. Ppl talk about Rodgers? Lol. Brady's WR 2 is Chris Hogan. Clownage. That last drive to win it is just classic Brady. "FINISH THEM." Just like the SB against ATL. Literally perfection on that drive. Smh. Fukkin legend.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave Goat Milk 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Chiefs gave it away because they are inexperienced and don't have the same cold blood as Brady. Tyreke Hill was a ghost in this game. So was Kelce. Completely murked them.

Twizz has been betting against Brady for the past 10 years on this site. He's always looking for that prime spot to go against Brady. I rarely ever see him on my side lol. Just have to accept Brady is a different specimen, no one can be compared to him, not even Jordan. The man is the most cold blooded player in the history of sports. When he makes a mistake, and you don't capitalize on it as a team, you're finished. Brady isn't going to make very many mistakes in a game, and he plays the toughest position in the world in any sport. Ppl talk about Rodgers? Lol. Brady's WR 2 is Chris Hogan. Clownage. That last drive to win it is just classic Brady. "FINISH THEM." Just like the SB against ATL. Literally perfection on that drive. Smh. Fukkin legend.
    Probably the best post you’ve ever had.

100% truth.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Just watch the way Brady walks onto the field every drive. From first drive to the down a touchdown 2 mins to go drive, he literally looks like "oh time for another round of golf, hold my beer while i tee off". Guy has zero pressure and is lightning accurate most passes. When you come in an underdog and everyone says you're old you got no chance, while the other guy, first time in this situation, all pressure on him, expected to win, etc. Plus Andy reid post season record vs. belichick record...I'm honestly surprised the public was heavy on KC here.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Just watch the way Brady walks onto the field every drive. From first drive to the down a touchdown 2 mins to go drive, he literally looks like "oh time for another round of golf, hold my beer while i tee off". Guy has zero pressure and is lightning accurate most passes. When you come in an underdog and everyone says you're old you got no chance, while the other guy, first time in this situation, all pressure on him, expected to win, etc. Plus Andy reid post season record vs. belichick record...I'm honestly surprised the public was heavy on KC here.
    Yeah, Brady is he GOAT.

Under two minutes when the camera pans to him he looks like an ice cold assassin.

Then boom! 20 yard laser. First down. Boom! 17 yard laser. First down.

Guy has that clutch gene that I’ve only seen Michael Jordan have.

The Giants pulled two miracles off to beat him. Then he got blindsided because his line didn’t hold up against the Eagles. That’s what it’s taken to beat him in the Super Bowl.

I guess it evens out with the Seahawks and Falcons stupidity though.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 01-21-19 at 01:16 AM.

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Yeah, Brady is he GOAT.

Under two minutes when the camera pans to him he looks like an ice cold assassin.

Then boom! 20 yard laser. First down. Boom! 17 yard laser. First down.

Guy has that clutch gene that I’ve only seen Michael Jordan have.

The Giants pulled two miracles off to beat him. Then he got blindsides because his line didn’t hold up against the Eagles. That’s what it’s taken to beat him in the Super Bowl.

I guess evens out with the Seahawks and Falcons stupidity though.
    The trend seems to be that a team needs to be solid on all positions to beat the Patriots in a Superbowl. Rams just seem too inconsistent and too reliant on offense. Rams are really good, but they have a few clunkers this season that makes me not trust them.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

This game showed some cities are saddled with bad coaches and Andy Reid is one of them. How in the hell does Tony Romo tell the world in advance where the ball is going to be thrown and none of the KC coaches know it, too? Some coaches just play their same bad scheme that they know doesn't work. Sorry, Chiefs fans, but you got what you deserve.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

God Brady is unstoppable

First 12