JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

How do you cap games every day? Share your system if it works..

JIBBBY NBA CAPPING DAILY METHOD - If you ever think of tailing me this is exactly what I do and what you will get out of me..

I wake up and take a dump, then splash some cold water on my face. Hit the Coffee maker up and then begin capping off my HP laptop. I focus but turn on the morning news on my TV in the back ground.. I'm just sharing my daily capping methods here with you guys from start to finish. Take what you want from it.. It's worked for me over the years.. I wouldn't be sharing if it didn't.

I first look at the league standings and who's hot and who's not with each team. What's trending? New injury reports from the day before I check on also. I take the last five games into consideration for each team because it's all about what have you done for me lately. I look for only the teams that are on winning and losing streaks.

Determine the teams I want to bet on and then narrow down the field greatly for that day and game schedule. Then I begin reading the Yahoo sports write ups on those few games I want to now bet on.. With that I then can narrow it down even more. Lastly taking into consideration is what I personally know about each of the teams from personal knowledge and envision the match up...

I then bet accordingly on a few games each day on a full schedule in the NBA.. Oh I will aslo take into consideration which teams rebound well after a loss or have let downs after a big win. Revenge games as well. That's important

NBA Over/Under bets I basically only go off what is trending and hitting with that in the last 5 games, I do look at past team match ups and what happen in those game totals also.. If I see a team is on a scoring binge currently I'm on it.. Teams not scoring and playing defense or just stinking it up or injured I fade the Under. In simple terms - The teams playing currently with fast or slow paces in other words I take notice to. I look for an angle on the lines up at the books and bet accordingly.

This all takes time and a good hour to an hour and half for me with NBA capping every morning.

Lastly the Player prop capping in the NBA. That's a completely different post and write up. Too much to write up with that when Capping... I'll stop there.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

As an SBR PRO, I just enjoy sweet sweet slumber and the picks come to me in a dream....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

look at last 3 games or so that is it

ALL SPORTS

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

I learn from all the pro gamblers who post their info here.

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

I think an hour and a half is amazing.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    look at last 3 games or so that is it

ALL SPORTS
    Nope gotta go 5 deep JJ in every sport don't get lazy.. Yahoo standing covers 5 deep and 10 game streaks as a first look in.. I know Yahoo Sports is a joke and laughed at but it's simple and has all the meat and potato info you need to start it all off.

It works for me.. https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/standings/

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Login into SBR to see Seaweed or Morino plays...fade.....wash, rinse, repeat
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: leetreaper

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

I do ML parlays on SBR for basketball. Only pick home teams that are double digit favorites, and their juice has increased with less than 50% of bets.

Example: Home Team opens at -11. They move up to -12 with only 45% of the better on them. I hit that game.

In my sports book, I only live bet basketball (NBA, college, international). Kind of complicated what I do, but my system has been working. **KNOCK ON WOOD!!!!!**
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Sound method, fading mush on SBR absolutely works, I agree..

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7935

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I do ML parlays on SBR for basketball. Only pick home teams that are double digit favorites, and their juice has increased with less than 50% of bets.

Example: Home Team opens at -11. They move up to -12 with only 45% of the better on them. I hit that game.

In my sports book, I only live bet basketball (NBA, college, international). Kind of complicated what I do, but my system has been working. **KNOCK ON WOOD!!!!!**
    So, basically against public and with RLM. I do that also and it works for me.

DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7935

I also pay attention to Jason Simbal's and David Purdum's tweets and whenever it's a lopsided betting on one side, I bet the other side.

Also, whenever they say the books need whatever, I go with them.

One of them said the biggest liabilities for all books for the Divisional round were all underdog ML bets. Look how that turned out. All favorites won SU and three favorites covered ATS.

jjgold

Also check home and away records

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    JIBBBY NBA CAPPING DAILY METHOD - If you ever think of tailing me this is exactly what I do and what you will get out of me..

I wake up and take a dump, then splash some cold water on my face. Hit the Coffee maker up and then begin capping off my HP laptop. I focus but turn on the morning news on my TV in the back ground.. I'm just sharing my daily capping methods here with you guys from start to finish. Take what you want from it.. It's worked for me over the years.. I wouldn't be sharing if it didn't.

I first look at the league standings and who's hot and who's not with each team. What's trending? New injury reports from the day before I check on also. I take the last five games into consideration for each team because it's all about what have you done for me lately. I look for only the teams that are on winning and losing streaks.

Determine the teams I want to bet on and then narrow down the field greatly for that day and game schedule. Then I begin reading the Yahoo sports write ups on those few games I want to now bet on.. With that I then can narrow it down even more. Lastly taking into consideration is what I personally know about each of the teams from personal knowledge and envision the match up...

I then bet accordingly on a few games each day on a full schedule in the NBA.. Oh I will aslo take into consideration which teams rebound well after a loss or have let downs after a big win. Revenge games as well. That's important

NBA Over/Under bets I basically only go off what is trending and hitting with that in the last 5 games, I do look at past team match ups and what happen in those game totals also.. If I see a team is on a scoring binge currently I'm on it.. Teams not scoring and playing defense or just stinking it up or injured I fade the Under. In simple terms - The teams playing currently with fast or slow paces in other words I take notice to. I look for an angle on the lines up at the books and bet accordingly.

This all takes time and a good hour to an hour and half for me with NBA capping every morning.

Lastly the Player prop capping in the NBA. That's a completely different post and write up. Too much to write up with that when Capping... I'll stop there.
    This is weird as all hell.

Jibby after you take a dump you splash water on your face instead of wiping your ass?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

No caping needed jibby!!!

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

If team A looks like the obvious easy winner/pick bet on team B

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Fuk off

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fuk off
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Since you've had this routine, what would you guess your win percentage is vs -110 juice?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Pound The Winners

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Pound The Winners

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I use the Lakerboy technique:

Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

Jibby bright and a winner but not a pro

It kills his rep

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

A serious gambling thread turns into comedy. SBR don't ever change!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

danshan11

Jibby isnt 90% of that or 100% of that stuff in the line ?

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    Yep, about as square as it gets this. Looking at exactly the things the bookmakers want you to look at to feel smart and informed.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Pound The Winners
    Bigday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Jibby after you take a dump you splash water on your face instead of wiping your ass?
    Depends if I'm having a shiiiity day?

Typo fart by me again, I splash face first with cold water when first waking up. Rude awakenings are always needed to get a jump start on the day.. Take the pain..

I then proceed to drop the bomb in the toilet after drinking the coffee if we must go there.... Then I wash my hands after all that and brush my teeth.

This is getting way to personal. Too much information.

danshan11

my big concern with 99% of the SI or yahoo sports or whatever things are that info is already in the line

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    Lines are usually everything. I didn't think I needed to mention that.. If the line sucks you pass every time..

Then there are those nasty little trap plays that can blow up in your face.. Something that looks so good on paper, the line you see almost makes you bust a nut, you place large and then you lose.. THE TRAP PLAYS..

When the world goes one way you go the other.. If you don't you get trapped at times.. Those usually happen in the big hyped and prime time games, championships and when the media is absolutely hyping one team and giving the other team absolutely no love at all. That disrespected team amazingly then shows up.. Bama vs Clemson was a good example of that.

Hard to sniff those trap plays out at times.. Hard to pass up on them also.. Still haven't mastered that.. Work in progress..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-16-19 at 06:53 PM.

DiggityDaggityDo

Depends if I'm having a shiiiity day?

Typo fart by me again, I splash face first with cold water when first waking up. Rude awakenings are always needed to get a jump start on the day.. Take the pain..

I then proceed to drop the bomb in the toilet after drinking the coffee if we must go there.... Then I wash my hands after all that and brush my teeth.

This is getting way to personal. Too much information.

Again, no wipe.

I bet you have serious skid marks.

danshan11

would you take the Rockets tonight -1 -2 -3 -4 -5 -6 -7 -8 -9 -10 -11
    would you take the NEts at +1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    and where do those 2 numbers meet and that is your fair line
    like for me I would take the Rockets up to -4 and I would take the Nets +7, I have the fair line at 5.5. Now I get that by trying to model a comparable and fair line, I cant say I dont care about the things you use but I dont use those directly they are more indirectly in the line so I have them in my comparable analysis,

Opponent Rating Line Home Away Adjusted Line Guess Net Rest
    All -6.00 0
    Grizzlies -0.45 -6.5 home -6.5 -6.4 Last 4 -6.50
    Magic 1.82 -5.5 away -8.5 -6.1 Closest 3 -5.50
    Cavaliers 6.60 -14 home -14 -6.8 Direct -7.8
    Bucks -8.11 1.5 home 1.5 -6.1 Final -6.0
    Nuggets -5.99 -1.5 home -1.5 -6.9
    Trailblazers -3.84 2 away -1 -4.3
    Warriors -9.85 8 away 5 -4.3
    Grizzlies -0.45 -4.5 home -4.5 -4.4
    Pelicans -4.31 -3.5 away -6.5 -10.3
    Celtics -6.81 0 home 0 -6.3
    Grizzlies -0.45 -6.5 home -6.5 -6.4
    Magic 1.82 -5.5 away -8.5 -6.1
    Trailblazers -3.84 2.0 away -1.0 -4.3

once I have this data I then adjust for Capela and bam I get 5.5 as the fair number

danshan11

Team Team Rating
    Nets -0.56
    Rockets -5.39

now I adjust for players based on 2 things
    I add up total team players individual value
    and then give each player a % of that team value
    and then i deduct the opp rating to see how much impact he has in that specific game he is missing
    example
    James out against Warriors -6
    James out against the Knicks -4

danshan11

Like Curry is rated 2 lower than Harden in my system of player rating
    Harden 10 6 points
    Durant 11 4 points
    Leonard 9 5 points
    you can see Durant is rated higher in my system than Harden but Harden actually moves the line more because of the quality of the current roster around him

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Again, no wipe.

I bet you have serious skid marks.
    Clorox keeps the whiteys white. Come on Digs!!

I eat these for breakfast.. Takes the skids right out of the mark..

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

123 Last