jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fukked

He fukked us

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

if zverev holds on then I got lucky I played him live after first break in 1st set but pregame I played joker under 12.5 games hoping for at least a break in each set because 2-0 was too juiced instead if zverev holds on he'll still have under 12.5 games because zverev wins 2-0 instead.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

both young guns khachanov and zverev destroy novak smh

jjgold

Joker looked like he did not care

Strange

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Novak not good when losing first set

sunshineSpecial
    sunshineSpecial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5137

I'm officially no longer betting on tennis.

jjgold

tennis brutal

motivation seemed to be a factor

BetLoose18
    BetLoose18's Avatar Become A Pro!

I find tennis the hardest sport to bet on. Team sports all the way at least if one player has a off day the others might not. In tennis your screwed

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Watch highlights as Alexander Zverev defeats Novak Djokovic in straight sets to win the Nitto ATP Finals.

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins
    Mr. Teaser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6161

Nice. Thanks for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Watch highlights as Alexander Zverev defeats Novak Djokovic in straight sets to win the Nitto ATP Finals.

sunshineSpecial
    sunshineSpecial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5137

I really like the spotlit hard courts, with darkened crowd and dynamic camera angles. It's like Tron deadly disks out there.

Anyway, my fear is that as these young guys begin to achieve their potential, they won't sacrifice their lives to the sport like Fed and Nadal have. From a bettor's perspective, men's tournaments could become as difficult to predict as women's - with 10+ players with a chance to win. Can't bet on them all. The only real success I have with gambling involves futures parlays across different sports. If you lay money down on individual games, you eventually succumb to the laws of probability. And the wider you bet, the greater the certainty of a net loss.

Right now I'm less certain about Australia and Wimbledon next year - something a little off about Novak's losses to Khachanov and Zverev. Could be wide open. With Nadal at Roland-Garros, you're pretty much betting against him being injured for only @1.90. Risky.

Hopefully a slam victory or two will inspire a couple young guys to become dominant. The main flaw with the women's game is that they don't tend to establish personal rivalries to the degree that men do. Less motivation all around.

Funnily enough, the young guy who seems to have smoothed out his game the most is Francis Tiafoe. Not sure how much more upside there is to him though. Coric surprised me this year, but he's a pretty boy. Spends too much time off court.

First 1234