The Terminator
    The Terminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 351

3 unit wager OKC Thunder

Thunder ml (+100), to win 3 units. Big wager for me.

7-1 +6.2 units

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

With you, okc wins out

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

not sure if doncic is playing. i was looking at this but okc didn't look great on the road against cavs. gonna be tight if doncic plays.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

95 on road at cavs. 96 at dallas. and those aren't good defensive teams. trust them at home til russ gets back. role players don't show out on the road for them.
    Points Awarded:

QuantumLeap gave kingdom 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    95 on road at cavs. 96 at dallas. and those aren't good defensive teams. trust them at home til russ gets back. role players don't show out on the road for them.
    For the life of me I couldn't figure out why the Mavs were favored in this game after losing something like 7 out of their last 8 and OKC had won their last 7. Now what you are saying makes sense. The role players aren't stepping up on the road.

It will be interesting to see what the line is for the next road game for OKC.

Thanks for the input.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    For the life of me I couldn't figure out why the Mavs were favored in this game after losing something like 7 out of their last 8 and OKC had won their last 7. Now what you are saying makes sense. The role players aren't stepping up on the road.

It will be interesting to see what the line is for the next road game for OKC.

Thanks for the input.

no problem. i learned the hard way when they crushed houston at home, who i now know is a horrible team because after scoring 80 then they score 89 tonight and lose to the spurs. who aren't good either lol. but the role players were great at home and the bench. not sure how long russ is going to be out.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dallas has to have worst owner in NBA
    They are an expansion team

Okl City much better without Anthony but we always knew that