SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

James Conner PIT RB

This is not a starting RB. I know its a popular pick to like him but he should not be the starter for PIT. He is average nothing more.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Great story, overcame an illness.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pitt a passing team

Who else can play?

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Great story yes but translating that to the field a different story. Currently nobody on the roster is solid. Conner is simply slow and one dimensional.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Everyone looks a step or two slow compared to LeVean Bell.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Everyone looks a step or two slow compared to LeVean Bell.
    Stoolers are realizing that their offense looks like shit without Bell. All the idiots trying to say that they didn't need Bell are looking stupid now, especially their offensive linemen.LOL

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Stoolers are realizing that their offense looks like shit without Bell. All the idiots trying to say that they didn't need Bell are looking stupid now, especially their offensive linemen.LOL
    They still weren't winning jack shit this year,you and I know that,all those years they had Bell and couldn't get by NE,blew it against Jacksonville last year.

That Defense has been average for quite awhile,they are a shadow of their former self.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    They still weren't winning jack shit this year,you and I know that,all those years they had Bell and couldn't get by NE,blew it against Jacksonville last year.

That Defense has been average for quite awhile,they are a shadow of their former self.
    Oh I agree. The defense is gabage but I think Big Ben is too inconsistent. He turns the ball over way too much and makes too many WTF plays.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Agreed, he had a great first game but he's been figured out and quickly. Hate to say it but Steelers might be headed for a Browns type losing era in a couple years.

packerd_00

Oh I agree. The defense is gabage but I think Big Ben is too inconsistent. He turns the ball over way too much and makes too many WTF plays.
    Ben's on the decline,I know excatly how it would end up,even with Bell he'd throw some back breaking interception in the Playoffs to New England or some other Team.

The guys living off his past exploits,and they need to look to the future more then ever.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Agreed, he had a great first game but he's been figured out and quickly. Hate to say it but Steelers might be headed for a Browns type losing era in a couple years.
    They need to seriously think about taking a big splash,and go after one of those blue chip QB prospects in the Draft next year.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Hell, he turned the ball over 5 times in that first game versus the Browns. They should have lost that game if the Browns didn't have that awful kicker.

The Steelers tend to go as Big Ben goes. If it's good Ben, they win. If it's WTF Ben, they lose. He did not have a good game today. I do think he's sand bagged not having Bell and the receivers are overrated IMO. Plus the offensive line is overrated as well.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    They need to seriously think about taking a big splash,and go after one of those blue chip QB prospects in the Draft next year.
    Yep, they need to start looking at life after Ben.

packerd_00

Yep, they need to start looking at life after Ben.