Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    wow from where to Las Vegas does it take 20 hours?
    It's 16 hours in the air from Vegas to Sydney Australia. 1hr LV >LA and 15hr to Sydney.

Last bash in DR was 24 hours in flight though.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Does the new series start today? all I see is the old tournaments, SBR blast, fall poker, players etc.
    Wondering the same thing myself. It was supposed to start September 3 but maybe they dont want the first day to be on a Holiday in USA and Canada.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Good luck today in the SBR POKER MAIN EVENT!!

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51589

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Wondering the same thing myself. It was supposed to start September 3 but maybe they dont want the first day to be on a Holiday in USA and Canada.

Looks like they fixed it - now we are back to the usual three dailies so new series I guess does indeed start today - good luck everyone!

Enjoyed having the other schedule for the past week or so, was nice chance to play a bunch and build up some points. That said, am kind of glad we are back to the old schedule - last week's was fairly intense (by choice of course haha!).

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16000

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Looks like they fixed it - now we are back to the usual three dailies so new series I guess does indeed start today - good luck everyone!

Enjoyed having the other schedule for the past week or so, was nice chance to play a bunch and build up some points. That said, am kind of glad we are back to the old schedule - last week's was fairly intense (by choice of course haha!).
    I too am actually glad to see the dailies back believe it or not and get this new promo going. Good luck everyone!

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16921

Todays 8 and 11 tourneys are dated for the 5th

leovegas
    leovegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

I've seen players named xxx_CONF at the tables before. Was it a reward for winning the World Cup in previous years? If yes, can I get leovegas_world nametag too?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by leovegas View Post
    I've seen players named xxx_CONF at the tables before. Was it a reward for winning the World Cup in previous years? If yes, can I get leovegas_world nametag too?
    we used to receive the _world, _confeds, _usa and _can only during the cup play itself, to help people know who was on what team during the cup; then last year, after confeds won the championship, the "_confeds" nametag didn't fall off like they had in years past, tho the three losing teams had theirs fall off.....

this year we didn't use them at all, and old confeds from the championship year still had the "_confeds" name even tho some of us were now on team usa.....

it wasn't any type of "reward," tho some of us made it out to be in honor of our first-ever confeds championship

SBR Drew

Guys we had to add the later two tables with the date corrected. Please join these two tables again if you signed up earlier.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post

4. No shows will be ejected after 15 minutes.
    Not true. Got about half my table currently sitting out and they are all still here. Considering this software was built when hardly anyone was even online it doesnt surprise me that it can't eject players.
    Last edited by bonzaii; 09-05-18 at 10:27 PM.

OVAKUL
    Next up: Terrible Odds Teaser
    OVAKUL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8357

Are players ejected or not?

Auto Donk

Seems to me if they have their poker client up and runnning during the trny,, the can still hang around autofolding, whereas if the client isnt open and they're signed up, they get the boot.....

better than nothing....

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 145

Good luck everyone that isn't a boke dik bitch. I spent the time and played 2 times since this has started and lost in hands where a guy played like a dumbass, both broke dik non pros, and lost with beyond ridiculous rivers. I would rather handicap than get sucked out on by a bunch of fukin losers that can't even put a hundred on the site. Poker is a joke now. I am done. Let me know when we have players that aren't freeloading clowns that are allowed to play in contests. Thanks

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Good luck everyone that isn't a boke dik bitch. I spent the time and played 2 times since this has started and lost in hands where a guy played like a dumbass, both broke dik non pros, and lost with beyond ridiculous rivers. I would rather handicap than get sucked out on by a bunch of fukin losers that can't even put a hundred on the site. Poker is a joke now. I am done. Let me know when we have players that aren't freeloading clowns that are allowed to play in contests. Thanks
    Wow, I was angry

Still think if you aren't a pro the minute it starts you shouldn't even be allowed to enter. If you haven't send anything back to the forum that you spend all your time on you shouldn't have the option to receive a damn thing.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5357

Today's Daily tournaments are not up yet and we haven't seen updated results since Wednesday's events.

I hope everything is ok down in Costa Rica. That hurricane didn't make a bad turn did it!

bigdaddyjames
    bigdaddyjames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

\\\\\sound good to me/////

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24812

PropsToSBR.ILikeIt.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

bobbywaves wins again what is happening around here

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

No shows will be ejected after 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    What is the point of the auto boot after 15 minutes? I can't really think of many(if any) good reasons for it?
    When player pool is low, the auto boot feature ensures no show auto fold losers won't luck into an unfair minicash.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    bobbywaves wins again what is happening around here
    What's happening here is a clear demonstration of how the cream rises to the top, despite an unfair 2 month ban.

well u can just go ahead and put in the top 20

Gummobot
    Jake "mr 3pm" Peavy
    franklee168
    arunsh
    empiremaker
    fried cheese
    hh silver
    autodonk
    bobbywaves- just kidding
    deadphish
    cabo
    5mike5
    dlowilly
    snapperman2
    oldschool Gambler
    stiffler
    chuckythegoat
    b1slickguy

so most people will be fighting for the fill in spots
    You may want to rethink your ignorant "just kidding" comment chump.

One thing is certain, we won't be seeing you in the top 20 for obvious poker deficiency reasons.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47622

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post

When player pool is low, the auto boot feature ensures no show auto fold losers won't luck into an unfair minicash.
    I don't see an issue with it but to each their own.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

I think AFKs should be booted. Sometimes people run late so I’d say 30 minutes for an auto boot.

My reason: There’s been numerous occasions where an AFK slows up table merges by winning 120 useless chips. Which causes the blinds to go around on both tables again. When you sit there for an hour holding on with 2200 chips just to be forced to post 200/400 blinds every 5-6 hands, it becomes annoying.

With that being said, everyone has to deal with it at the table so it’s not necessarily a disadvantage, simply annoying.

Onerous is a notorious AFK in the 11pm. And I mostly play that slot. I’ve seen the scenario countless times. Sometimes I’ll play the 3pm and 8pm. There seems to way fewer AFKs. I think the 11pm veterans would agree.
    Last edited by Slanina; 10-25-18 at 10:55 AM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

What's happening here is a clear demonstration of how the cream rises to the top, despite an unfair 2 month ban.

One thing is certain, we won't be seeing you in the top 20 for obvious poker deficiency reasons.

congrats i havent been playing as much around once per week i have found theres more to do than sbr poker every night

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    congrats i havent been playing as much around once per week i have found theres more to do than sbr poker every night
    Yeah, I know it’s hard for you to multi task. How can I expect you to play poker & watch World Series at the same time, when you can’t even walk & chew gum at the same time?

When you’re constantly getting destroyed at the tables, I can see why it’s easier for you to quit playing. Remember, quitters never prosper.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 10-25-18 at 12:35 PM.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26323

I don't think auto boot is necessary, with 8 people cashing there is no way someone cashes if they are not there.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I don't think auto boot is necessary, with 8 people cashing there is no way someone cashes if they are not there.
    ah i got 9th wednesday on a no show, but yeah i was shocked i lasted that long

SBR Drew

Getting down to the close of the event. Thank you all for participating good luck! Gonng to make props on the finalists any ideas are welcome.

bobbywaves

Getting down to the close of the event. Thank you all for participating good luck! Gonng to make props on the finalists any ideas are welcome.
    In addition to odds of winning props, head to head matchup props tend to be more entertaining & usually result in way more betting action.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21593

What time are the qualifiers on December 3 and 4?

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

So, like, uh, what time is the qualifier on Monday? I have a career so not exactly freed up to find out Sunday night

I decided to suck it for last month and finish right outside top 20. Lovely.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    So, like, uh, what time is the qualifier on Monday? I have a career so not exactly freed up to find out Sunday night

I decided to suck it for last month and finish right outside top 20. Lovely.
    SBR Poker Main Event 2018 Qualifier Times
    Points Awarded:

Slanina gave bobbywaves 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

someone tell waves to go fuk himself, his b an got him "new player karma" which enabled the pahtetic fuik stick to suck out over and over and over and over and over and over again on his way to whatever f'n finish he landed. I even told several people at the time "dont celebrate waves's banning, as the two months off would enable him to run like a poker god when the sorry scammming mother fukker comes back", and that's just what happened time and time again. anyone who suffered a tremendous suckout loss to waves post ban, sign up below.

the list will be long as shit, as this kahksucker hit everything. juist another pathetic feature of sbr's f'd up poker software.....

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

The turds also do the same.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    anyone who suffered a tremendous suckout loss to waves post ban, sign up below.
    the list will be long as shit
    Nobody on the list.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Nobody on the list.
    u lucked out on me twice on the river once i had pocket aces u had small pair maybe 8's got one on river other hand u had ak got a king on river to beat my pair, lucky for sure boobs

First 123456 Last