Login Search

The 7 Current Smartest Guys SBR

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
With the exception of donk and booya, the other 5 on the list have the combined IQ and EQ of 3.
Surprised donk doesn’t try banging those 5 since they are all pussies.
~~~

Anyone with a whit of smarts would realize GRITS is head and shoulders above the
cringing list.

Sports wagering and gambling knowledge included...GRITS has forgotten more than the
fatuous collection of five could hope to grasp.

With the exception of donk and booya, the other 5 on the list have the combined IQ and EQ of 3.

Surprised donk doesn’t try banging those 5 since they are all pussies.
So glad this bald fukk keeps me off most his list. I'd take it as a insult!

Awww poor little sissy twist got his feelings hurt.
Gritters I'd like to put you in a head lock and sleep you.. Wake you up then after and shake your hand, buy you a beer and call it a day.... Kinda like being tasered by the Po, takes all the bite out of that rabid dog then the dog amazingly becomes submissive and your best pal..

You good with that Grits, talk to me buddy????

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
Just fukking with you John, you know I like you, right????

OK?
It's all good either way. Let me know if you want to play a game.

I believe anyone can improve their abstract problem solving skills by playing games like Hexversi. Abstract problem solving skills are the same type of skills that were used in the movie Moneyball that was based on a true story. Much of Moneyball was based on the writings of Bill James. Bill James original writings that got so many people interested were called Baseball Abstract as seen below:

Btw, I think Bill James, Billy Beane, and Paul DePodesta would all be fantastic Hexversi players. The reason... they know how to think in an abstract manner. Hexversi basically forces you to think in an abstract manner. If you don't... well... as Billy Beane said in the movie Moneyball... "adapt or die".

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Gritters I'd like to put you in a head lock and sleep you.. Wake you up then after and shake your hand, buy you a beer and call it a day.... Kinda like being tasered by the Po, takes all the bite out of that rabid dog then the dog amazingly becomes submissive and your best pal..

You good with that Grits, talk to me buddy????
So you and sissytwist both want to hold me close? I knew you were a pussy, now we can add homo to you as well. Maybe the 2 of you should get together.

Anytime you feel like getting knocked out, put on your best skirt and heels and come to Vegas.