allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Ive posted a pic of 40k on here he would never accept my request. Buried big deemer

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

Big business is legit. I talked to him once and was nice enough to repsond. We also spoke by phone. He is def black.
    Bets are real

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Big business is legit. I talked to him once and was nice enough to repsond. We also spoke by phone. He is def black.
    Bets are real
    What's up! People will believe what they want to believe bruh. I've talked to a few people from this site.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Lets go ahead and put an end to this right now.

biggie12 called me out asking me to make a vid of $500 and put my name in there. Since he's been verified as a high roller, I went ahead and responded to his request. He could have asked me to post $5,000 or $50,000. It didn't matter. He asked me to post $500 so I did. Here's his original post of his request.

People on here have been thinking I am white for YEARS despite me constantly telling everyone I am black, but I didn't care for "proving" it, but I could have at the snap of a finger, but like I've already been saying, I don't need to prove anything to the countless broke dikks here. But biggie12 got my attention since he's a high roller here, so I responded. I even decided to stick my hand out just to show I was black while I was at it. Now it looks like the "your white crowd" can finally be put to rest. Just ask yourself, if they were wrong about that, what else could they possible be wrong about?

But when I posted that video, I'm still hearing people saying "$500 is all you showed" while completely missing the point of the video. IT WAS BIGGIE12's request. He could have easily asked me to show $50,000 and I would have showed it, but he didn't.

But now I'm seeing that even after fulfilling said request, turns out he's just another hater with his reply: "that's the whitest hand I've ever seen" when multiple posters replied to him saying that it's only the camera flash"

You broke dikk ignorant fukks TRULY haven't a single clue.

It's all good though. I just won a shyt ton of cash tonight. My boy James pulled made history tonight! Everyone is happy.

send j.j. a rooster pic. He will be able to tell if you are black or not

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    What's up! People will believe what they want to believe bruh. I've talked to a few people from this site.
    If you are in the game than you guys are flush.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    If you are in the game than you guys are flush.
    The game is the game.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Haven't given it much thought but does it rly matter? Big business knows his basketball and that's what rly matters. There's most likely at least some truths in his claims
    Guy makes basketball plays spinning a wheel. He knows nothing.

Long term... he doesn't even hit 37% year round.

First 12