pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Couldn't you argue LeBron has faced much tougher teams in the finals than MJ did?

pattymayo

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    If you put Jordan on that Heat team with Wade, Bosh, Etc. do you guys think he would have lost to the Dallas Mavericks and Spurs in the NBA Finals?

Hell no. Jordan would have went 4-0 with that Heat team.

You guys are over Heat comparing what Jordan did early in his career to what Lebron is doing late in his career. Lol.

I’m pretty sure Lebron wasn’t winning anything early on his career either.
    Does MJ beat the Warriors team from 2015 or last year?

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

If you put Jordan on that Heat team with Wade, Bosh, Etc. do you guys think he would have lost to the Dallas Mavericks and Spurs in the NBA Finals?

Hell no. Jordan would have went 4-0 with that Heat team.

You guys are over Heat comparing what Jordan did early in his career to what Lebron is doing late in his career. Lol.

I’m pretty sure Lebron wasn’t winning anything early on his career either.
    4-0? What would Jordan have done to stop the Spurs in that Finals?

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

When people rate Jordan, it’s based on winning titles.

When people rate Lebron, it’s “he got out of the East”.....Witness.

The East sucks.

Lebron is about to be 3-6 in the Finals. Jordan was 6-0.

This isn’t even a debate.
    And Horry has SEVEN. Don't talk titles.

pattymayo

When people rate Jordan, it’s based on winning titles.

When people rate Lebron, it’s “he got out of the East”.....Witness.

The East sucks.

Lebron is about to be 3-6 in the Finals. Jordan was 6-0.

This isn’t even a debate.
    You act like the East was a gauntlet every year MJ went through it. He had some cakewalks too.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    4-0? What would Jordan have done to stop the Spurs in that Finals?
    Not a damn thing
    Leonard Duncan Parker Manu omg

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    You act like the East was a gauntlet every year MJ went through it. He had some cakewalks too.
    We could go in circles here.

Jordan is the GOAT imo. Lebron is my #2.

The main criteria for me is championships. Jordan is 6-0. Lebron is 3-5. I guess the main criteria for other people is winning the Eastern Conference.

Bottom line, if all the chips are on the table or my life was on the line and I needed one guy to make a play and win for me, I’m taking Jordan. He always came up huge in the biggest moments. Just my opinion.

pattymayo

We could go in circles here.

Jordan is the GOAT imo. Lebron is my #2.

The main criteria for me is championships. Jordan is 6-0. Lebron is 3-5. I guess the main criteria for other people is winning the Eastern Conference.

Bottom line, if all the chips are on the table or my life was on the line and I needed one guy to make a play and win for me, I’m taking Jordan. He always came up huge in the biggest moments. Just my opinion.
    Fair enough. Can't argue with 6-0. I just look at some of Lebron's losses and wonder how it's held against him. 07 vs Spurs, completely overmatched, supporting cast of Larry Hughes, Ilguaskis, Drew Gooden. 2014 vs Spurs, lost to an excellent team. 2015 vs GS, no Love at all lost Irving after game 1. Averaged 35+ and led both teams in points, assists, rebounds throughout the series.

Obviously he should have beat the Mavericks in 2011

I just see so many people dismiss Lebron for 3-5, and I wonder if MJ was on his teams in this finals losses, is he winning them?

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Why are the rockets good? Sure look like raptors to me
    Never done anything past 20 years

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Come up with another argument but 6-0

By that logic Robert horry is the better... you cant pick and choose one stat or aspect

bababoyee
    bababoyee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1268

Fine
    Finals MVP
    Jordan 6
    James 3
    Horry 0
    Jordan was an assassin in the finals.
    By far the best ever.
    GOAT in my opinion

pattymayo

Quote Originally Posted by bababoyee View Post
    Fine
    Finals MVP
    Jordan 6
    James 3
    Horry 0
    Jordan was an assassin in the finals.
    By far the best ever.
    GOAT in my opinion
    By far, really?

6-0 is nice, at least 2 of those came against completely inferior teams, and another he had 72 win talent around him. One of the best teams of all time.

Lebron 15 years in the league and carried a team that was completely revamped at the trade deadline back to another finals.

Most of the Jordan guys I see act like Lebron is some chump and give him no respect. I don't get that.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

By far, really?

6-0 is nice, at least 2 of those came against completely inferior teams, and another he had 72 win talent around him. One of the best teams of all time.

Lebron 15 years in the league and carried a team that was completely revamped at the trade deadline back to another finals.

Most of the Jordan guys I see act like Lebron is some chump and give him no respect. I don't get that.
    It fuckin stupid that guys have to knock bron to defend Jordan, they are a couple of the best all time. Let's be fair here, while Jordan obviously had better teams he also was facing much tougher teams, he could have took 4 of us past these teams bron beat these playoffs. I love both players and think it silly to compare, different players in much different eras. I have no problem appreciating both of their greatness. Jordan was best player I ever saw, bron is by far best player of this generation. Anyone who old enough to have been lucky enough to see Jordan now bron should just feel honored we saw 2 of the best to ever do it!!
    Points Awarded:

MadTiger gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pattymayo

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    It fuckin stupid that guys have to knock bron to defend Jordan, they are a couple of the best all time. Let's be fair here, while Jordan obviously had better teams he also was facing much tougher teams, he could have took 4 of us past these teams bron beat these playoffs. I love both players and think it silly to compare, different players in much different eras. I have no problem appreciating both of their greatness. Jordan was best player I ever saw, bron is by far best player of this generation. Anyone who old enough to have been lucky enough to see Jordan now bron should just feel honored we saw 2 of the best to ever do it!!
    Couldn't agree more. Most people just prefer THEIR guy in THEIR era, who they saw at a specific time in their life. It's not even just sports, old heads will say 90s rap is better than today's rap. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. It's all subjective. I just see most Jordan guys really kill Lebron like it's blasphemous to say he might be the best ever.
    Points Awarded:

MadTiger gave pattymayo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Couldn't agree more. Most people just prefer THEIR guy in THEIR era, who they saw at a specific time in their life. It's not even just sports, old heads will say 90s rap is better than today's rap. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. It's all subjective. I just see most Jordan guys really kill Lebron like it's blasphemous to say he might be the best ever.
    Really don't understand the need to knock one cause you prefer the other although you correct it seems there far too much of that, Just silly. Not only were the eras so damn different they such different players it makes no sense to try to compare. They both amazing and 2 of best players I ever saw.

First 12