shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by flyingcarbs View Post
    Hopefully the sports betting legislation being introduced in many states gets passed and 5D and the rest lose a ton of customers.
    betting from my bed > flying 5 hours across the country to place a bet.......

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Which is why many states may allow app wagering.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15853

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    they have everything to offer guy. no idea what your talking about.
    Are we talking about the same book Lone? Who has everything to offer? 5 Dimes has a far bigger menu that's indisputable.

flyingcarbs
    flyingcarbs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

If you are in LV you can already gamble with mobile apps (location services needed to prove where you are).
    Its only a matter of time, when its finally legalized, books like Pinnacle will open up and take a dump on 5D share of players.

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    So you're argument is that Americans, that live in America, ranked 5Dimes as best in America, but not in the world? Okay ...

Americans think that 5Dimes is a quality product. It's a shit product. It's a rec book with a dated interface and bad mobile support. Their reduced juice only exists if you're a smaller, losing player. Beat them for larger amounts, and you lose your reduced juice. Their reduced juice is all they have going for them (unless you like betting on smaller things with low limits, like WWE wrestling, high school football, college baseball, etc).
    Yes, sort of, but not in the way you're implyaing. Americans don't have access to every book in the world - they only have access to U.S. books. So they rate U.S. books relative to each other, paying no mind to books they can't access. In that context, 5Dimes gets a great rating. This isn't difficult

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by flyingcarbs View Post
    If you are in LV you can already gamble with mobile apps (location services needed to prove where you are).
    Its only a matter of time, when its finally legalized, books like Pinnacle will open up and take a dump on 5D share of players.
    I don't like having big brother track my record.....

flyingcarbs
    flyingcarbs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

I don't like having big brother track my record.....
    Unless you're placing bets directly to your book in person its too late.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

5ds lets me parlay props. Other books bore me. Been with them since 2003. Probably lifetime loser, but never a problem when I withdraw.

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16024

5 Dimes is a great book. They do take longer than Bookmaker for me to withdraw sometimes but I've always gotten my money. If it weren't for Bookmaker paying me right away I'd probably say I like 5Dimes better but their still 1A for me.

First 1234