JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Thank you Rae for exposing who Cherica really was: A slutty stripper who had previous abortions. There's no reason for Carruth to have had her popped, but there's also no reason for the news media to prevent the public from knowing the kind of person she was or the relationship she had with Carruth. She was a random whore. And he spent 18 years in prison for helping to kill her.

In the letter he said that child support was not a motive. But he never explains why he was involved. I'd like to know the answer to that. In prior interviews, he's maintained his innocence, so maybe he's going to continue with that angle.
    His motive was to avoid paying future child support, I remember crime show and everyone interviewed.. She was milking him for child support and he got pissed off.. Didn't want her to have the baby and she basically said I'm having it and fock off..

Next move was Rae killing her.. End of story.. Is she a saint no, is she a gold digger and groupie yes.. Does she deserve to be killed probably not, he also tried to take the unborn baby out...

Today Rae maintains his innocence which is a joke.. He's scum.... Should never be let out.. She's dead and who cares as she brought alot of it on herself..

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

He said in the letter that he wanted a paternity test but it wasn’t about support. She was banging everyone from his accounts. He says he didn’t even know her name or how to spell it. I don’t think a guy is going to attend a lamaze class yet isn’t going to pay support. I don’t know about judging someone after they’ve paid whatever the legal system decides but either way it’s certainly a tragedy. Hopefully others won’t walk the same paths.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    He said in the letter that he wanted a paternity test but it wasn’t about support. She was banging everyone from his accounts. He says he didn’t even know her name or how to spell it. I don’t think a guy is going to attend a lamaze class yet isn’t going to pay support. I don’t know about judging someone after they’ve paid whatever the legal system decides but either way it’s certainly a tragedy. Hopefully others won’t walk the same paths.
    He plotted to kill her and the unborn son.. It was proven in a court of law and he got 18 years.. Nothing more need to be said.. Can't defend that...

If he didn't think the kid was his he would never have killed her in the first place.. All people involved were not quality people and I'll just leave it that..

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jibby I’m not disputing he didn’t deserve jail or death. I’m saying he has now served his term that our legal system handed out. People kill their spouses and get manslaughter all the time, it’s all over the 20/20’s. I don’t agree with many of them but if someone does serve the time and we aren’t happy then perhaps we need a better system of punishment.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibby I’m not disputing he didn’t deserve jail or death. I’m saying he has now served his term that our legal system handed out. People kill their spouses and get manslaughter all the time, it’s all over the 20/20’s. I don’t agree with many of them but if someone does serve the time and we aren’t happy then perhaps we need a better system of punishment.
    I'd be ok with it if he admitted what he did and showed some remorse and didn't keep writing about how he is innocent and the child support and child wasn't the problem..

The dude is a straight up liar and fraud and should remain in jail.. That's just my opinion though.. He might do something very stupid again once released just like OJ Simpson might as well..

These people are very self centered and egotistical... They show little to no remorse for their actions in other words.. In fact they still don't even admit to their wrong doings either..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Well he did his time so I guess he’s allowed to come out will can we do

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Actually, the US has some of the longest murder sentences in the world. In Norway, this guy got 21 years (the maximum) for killing 77 people.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/25/wo...der-trial.html

I think criminal punishment should basically be used as a deterrent for future crime, because after the crime has already happened - that's a sunk cost. Punishing the person that did it is not going to bring back the person they killed. So it basically becomes about deterrence (for other criminals) and also about safety for the public in releasing someone and expecting them to not kill again. I don't think OJ Simpson and Rae Carruth are going to kill other people. But, would I want to have my daughter get in a relationship with them? No I wouldn't. So from just a general public safety issue, releasing Carruth doesn't bother me. He served his time. As Jesus says, "Go and sin no more". I don't feel less safe having them back in the public. I do feel less safe when gangbangers with huge long rap sheets continuing going in and out of prison.

First 12