1. #106
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,218
    Betpoints: 1012

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I do not want him banned

    Maybe he will calm down soon
    Fukk that
    Ban him
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GT21Megatron

  2. #107
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 53

    we all act a bit crazy now and then

    so I say we let this slide under the rug

    besides, you cannot piss him off when he is banned

  3. #108
    jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-15-16
    Posts: 8,011
    Betpoints: 242

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Get rid of the cancer
    Careful what you wish for

  4. #109
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,218
    Betpoints: 1012

    Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Careful what you wish for
    Another broke clown

  5. #110
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 53

    Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Careful what you wish for
    its always the nonpros

    like a DEMOCRAT

  6. #111
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 53

    who started what today?

    Good questions sam

    I can be seen here at 9:48 in his thread wishing him luck

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...l#post27580343

    here is 9:28am in this thread (20minutes before my post in his thread, ONLY wishing him good luck):

    Today 09:28 AM
    #56

    HurryUpAndDrink Filthy Few Forever

    Become A Pro! Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 3,118
    Betpoints: 13

    Message Me




    Originally Posted by grease lightnin




    +1

    the fraud/clownshit show continues








  7. #112
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 53

    so he cussed me out, 20minutes later I wish him good luck

    then he starts spamming this thread

    very sad

  8. #113
    Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 21,429
    Betpoints: 1222

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    They came into my thread 1st, get a fukkin clue you fukkin clown pussy piece of shit



    And this is the problem.

    Why is it you guys can't just stay away from each other?

    Why is it so difficult?

  9. #114
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 53

    Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    And this is the problem.

    Why is it you guys can't just stay away from each other?

    Why is it so difficult?
    as i posted

    9:28 he posted here

    9:48 i said good luck in his thread

    then he starts spamming my thread

    i do not want him banned anyway

  10. #115
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-13
    Posts: 10,817
    Betpoints: 6179

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    we all act a bit crazy now and then

    so I say we let this slide under the rug

    besides, you cannot piss him off when he is banned
    Rudy you woke up on the right side of the bed today. I’m gonna be back at 4-5 see if this holds water

  11. #116
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 53

    Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Rudy you woke up on the right side of the bed today. I’m gonna be back at 4-5 see if this holds water
    will be done drinking at 11:30

    i said 11 earlier but i am like tesla and had to keep moving things back

  12. #117
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 26,068
    Betpoints: 3777

    I love everyone

  13. #118
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 53

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I love everyone
    reread thread

    you will see i am INNOCENT

    been nice to everyone today

    maybe even you

  14. #119
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-13
    Posts: 10,817
    Betpoints: 6179

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    will be done drinking at 11:30

    i said 11 earlier but i am like tesla and had to keep moving things back
    If your like me once I start I canít stop. I canít even eat nothing usually either I just power drink my face off because if there is food involved at any point my ass will go to sleep

  15. #120
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,017

    Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    And this is the problem.

    Why is it you guys can't just stay away from each other?

    Why is it so difficult?
    I post 1 thing.. to Greaser not any of the 3 clowns. IN THIS THREAD WHICH IS USELESS AND A JOKE.

    The 3 ciowns go to my BTC mining thread. WHICH IS USEFUL AND COULD INSPIRE OTHERS TO FIND ALT METHODS OF MAKING $.

    He claims in this thread he is drunk and ready to "BURY" posters.

    I claim in my thread I need advice from experts, something many would benefit from.



    SPOT THE 5 DIFFERENCES HMAN?

    Not to mention I tried making peace with these 2 idiots like 3-4 times do I really have to bump the threads for clarification? Cycle is the same, I agree to a cease of fire, then outta nowhere 1-2 weeks later or even days, they back at it. Why should I turn the other cheek?

    More importantly, how many posters want me banned? 3-4-5?

    How many posters would like to see Rudy GET ANY KIND OF WARNING OR PUNISHMENT/BANNED? 10-15-20?


    I mean.... cmon man. You'd think if you guys give him a week timeoff he would learn and tone it down.

  16. #121
    Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 3,850
    Betpoints: 13546

    Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    And this is the problem.

    Why is it you guys can't just stay away from each other?

    Why is it so difficult?
    give him a time out, he needs it

  17. #122
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 53

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    I post 1 thing.. to Greaser not any of the 3 clowns. IN THIS THREAD WHICH IS USELESS AND A JOKE.

    The 3 ciowns go to my BTC mining thread. WHICH IS USEFUL AND COULD INSPIRE OTHERS TO FIND ALT METHODS OF MAKING $.

    He claims in this thread he is drunk and ready to "BURY" posters.

    I claim in my thread I need advice from experts, something many would benefit from.



    SPOT THE 5 DIFFERENCES HMAN?

    Not to mention I tried making peace with these 2 idiots like 3-4 times do I really have to bump the threads for clarification? Cycle is the same, I agree to a cease of fire, then outta nowhere 1-2 weeks later or even days, they back at it. Why should I turn the other cheek?

    More importantly, how many posters want me banned? 3-4-5?

    How many posters would like to see Rudy GET ANY KIND OF WARNING OR PUNISHMENT? 10-15-20?


    I mean.... cmon man.
    you need to relax

    you bitched at me (again) in my thread

    i said good job and good luck in your thread 20minutes after you did this

    then you start spamming this thread

  18. #123
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,017

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    give him a time out, he needs it
    OK, you and me are on then you fukker. Warned you.

  19. #124
    Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 3,850
    Betpoints: 13546

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    I post 1 thing.. to Greaser not any of the 3 clowns. IN THIS THREAD WHICH IS USELESS AND A JOKE.

    The 3 ciowns go to my BTC mining thread. WHICH IS USEFUL AND COULD INSPIRE OTHERS TO FIND ALT METHODS OF MAKING $.

    He claims in this thread he is drunk and ready to "BURY" posters.

    I claim in my thread I need advice from experts, something many would benefit from.



    SPOT THE 5 DIFFERENCES HMAN?

    Not to mention I tried making peace with these 2 idiots like 3-4 times do I really have to bump the threads for clarification? Cycle is the same, I agree to a cease of fire, then outta nowhere 1-2 weeks later or even days, they back at it. Why should I turn the other cheek?

    More importantly, how many posters want me banned? 3-4-5?

    How many posters would like to see Rudy GET ANY KIND OF WARNING OR PUNISHMENT/BANNED? 10-15-20?


    I mean.... cmon man. You'd think if you guys give him a week timeoff he would learn and tone it down.
    amazing how nothing is ever your fault

  20. #125
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 53

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    amazing how nothing is ever your fault
    what did i really do today, i think i am still nice to drinker?

    well i am tipsy and maybe i missed something

  21. #126
    Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 3,850
    Betpoints: 13546

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    what did i really do today, i think i am still nice to drinker?

    well i am tipsy and maybe i missed something
    i dont know, i havent really been reading the boards too much lately. i just came into this thread this morning and saw huad posting pictures like stevek used to

  22. #127
    Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 21,429
    Betpoints: 1222

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    as i posted

    9:28 he posted here

    9:48 i said good luck in his thread

    then he starts spamming my thread

    i do not want him banned anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    I post 1 thing.. to Greaser not any of the 3 clowns. IN THIS THREAD WHICH IS USELESS AND A JOKE.

    The 3 ciowns go to my BTC mining thread. WHICH IS USEFUL AND COULD INSPIRE OTHERS TO FIND ALT METHODS OF MAKING $.

    He claims in this thread he is drunk and ready to "BURY" posters.

    I claim in my thread I need advice from experts, something many would benefit from.



    SPOT THE 5 DIFFERENCES HMAN?

    Not to mention I tried making peace with these 2 idiots like 3-4 times do I really have to bump the threads for clarification? Cycle is the same, I agree to a cease of fire, then outta nowhere 1-2 weeks later or even days, they back at it. Why should I turn the other cheek?

    More importantly, how many posters want me banned? 3-4-5?

    How many posters would like to see Rudy GET ANY KIND OF WARNING OR PUNISHMENT? 10-15-20?


    I mean.... cmon man.




    All I'm saying guys is it's eventually coming to the point where you will be required to avoid each other or someone will lay the hammer down.

    Not saying that will be myself because I don't have a quick trigger finger & like trying to play peacemaker.

    But Shari pretty much already warned that it's getting close.

    Cmon guys don't get infraction points and/or banned for pride & nonsense.

  23. #128
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-13
    Posts: 10,817
    Betpoints: 6179

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    amazing how nothing is ever your fault
    Amazing how this side show acts like a victim. From his stupid cooking threads, to his threatening posts towards others, to talking shit to Optional, to spamming stupid ass memes in here, to creating 3 Going Pro threads and still not doing it, to bragging about being a drug addict/dealer, to posting other site links here. I shipped him 100 points trying to take the high road and he wants to act like a deadbeat and keep on......Dude needs to take a hike
    Points Awarded:

    RudyRuetigger gave GT21Megatron 19 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  24. #129
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 53

    Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    All I'm saying guts is it's eventually coming to the point where you will be required to avoid each other or someone will lay the hammer down.

    Not saying that will be myself because I don't have a quick trigger finger & like trying to play peacemaker.

    But Shari pretty much already warned that it's getting close.

    Cmon guys don't get infraction points and/or banned for pride & nonsense.
    why are you warning both of us?

    i have been nice to everyone today and all he did was spam my thread...wish me death 5 times in the last week...etc

    i will continue to report 0 posts and hope for no bans from anyone

  25. #130
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,017

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    i dont know, i havent really been reading the boards too much lately. i just came into this thread this morning and saw huad posting pictures like stevek used to
    Exactly WHY you should shut the fukk up and avoid spouting your uninformed BS!!!! Go back to cesspool or post some losers! LOSER

  26. #131
    Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 21,429
    Betpoints: 1222

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    why are you warning both of us?

    i have been nice to everyone today and all he did was spam my thread...wish me death 5 times in the last week...etc

    i will continue to report 0 posts and hope for no bans from anyone


    Not necessarily warning.

    Just offering advice.

  27. #132
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,017

    Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    All I'm saying guys is it's eventually coming to the point where you will be required to avoid each other or someone will lay the hammer down.

    Not saying that will be myself because I don't have a quick trigger finger & like trying to play peacemaker.

    But Shari pretty much already warned that it's getting close.

    Cmon guys don't get infraction points and/or banned for pride & nonsense.
    Hman, if I get banned and he does as well so be it... Id be making a solid to SBR... Guess sacrificing myself for the greater good is not too shabby.

    And why are you only telling Rudy? Dawg and Megatron are doing the exact same thing as him.

    So we dont have 1 problem, we have a clique that is a problem!

    FIX IT

  28. #133
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 53

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Exactly WHY you should shut the fukk up and avoid spouting your uninformed BS!!!! Go back to cesspool or post some losers! LOSER
    lets get this figured out by talking like adults

    why are you mad bro?

    let me know i will work on being nicer if that is the problem

    i will say GREAT JOB and AMAZING luck if need be????????

  29. #134
    grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 16,015
    Betpoints: 3185

    Nobody generates traffic like rudy
    Points Awarded:

    RudyRuetigger gave grease lightnin 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  30. #135
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 53

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Hman, if I get banned and he does as well so be it... Id be making a solid to SBR... Guess sacrificing myself for the greater good is not too shabby.
    this guy avoided by for 3.5 years

    was banned at all other forums so moved here

    now wants to make SBR great

    no bro, my guess is you want a mod job

  31. #136
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 53

    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Nobody generates traffic like rudy
    atleast someone realizes it

    thanks BRO

    might meet you after all if you provide

    beer

    hookers

    blow

    $500 appearance fee

    free golf at top 100 course

    and hotel room at a 5 star
    Points Awarded:

    grease lightnin gave RudyRuetigger 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  32. #137
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,218
    Betpoints: 1012

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Exactly WHY you should shut the fukk up and avoid spouting your uninformed BS!!!! Go back to cesspool or post some losers! LOSER
    Seriously
    Ban this guy

  33. #138
    Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 3,850
    Betpoints: 13546

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Exactly WHY you should shut the fukk up and avoid spouting your uninformed BS!!!! Go back to cesspool or post some losers! LOSER
    honestly man you just need to relax. you let this chitty board stuff get to you way too much. just calm down and stop spamming, and just post. these boards arent that serious

  34. #139
    grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 16,015
    Betpoints: 3185

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    atleast someone realizes it

    thanks BRO

    might meet you after all if you provide

    beer


    The things I will provide are listed above

  35. #140
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-13
    Posts: 10,817
    Betpoints: 6179

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Hman, if I get banned and he does as well so be it... Id be making a solid to SBR... Guess sacrificing myself for the greater good is not too shabby.

    And why are you only telling Rudy? Dawg and Megatron are doing the exact same thing as him.

    So we dont have 1 problem, we have a clique that is a problem!

    FIX IT
    Next time you mention my name I expect it to be thanks for the 100 points.......Your welcome in advance

First 12345 Last
Top