HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crypto/BTC experts I need your help...

Whats your thoughts on sites like NiceHash that sets you up to "lease" or "rent" your system and power to mine BTC? Could it be worthwhile?

Take into consideration I live in Costa Rica and avg income here is much lower than in the US... so even 1k worth of BTC is almost a months salary!

Is it worth it? I have 2-3 computers I can destine to it!

My reasoing is all BTC mined pretty much can be exchanged for alt coins where you can buy decent amounts and play with the "hype market" with "house money"... money you mined and not took out of your wallet to invest!
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 02-10-18 at 12:28 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9189

Cheap electricity is usually the thing that makes or breaks how much profit you make.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Drinker everyone would do it if so so easy

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1878

I would not invest in NiceHash, Bitconnect or Genesis Mining. The difficulty will change and you will lose money on certain weeks.
    If you want to mine and make profit. It's better to invest your own money on building your own ASIC mining rig and you need cheap electricity price in your region to do this. If electricity price is too expensive. It's not worth it.

HurryUpAndDrink

For those who don't want to interpret the charts below, I will give you the highlights:
    Costa Rica electricity cost are: Peak Hours = 29 cents per kwh - Off Peak Hours = 5 cents per kwh
    How do those rates compare to the United States?

California = 10 cents per kwh
    Kentucky = 10 cents per kwh
    Hawaii = 38 cents per kwh
    NYC = 19 cents per kwh
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 02-10-18 at 07:45 AM.

HurryUpAndDrink

The price at which electricity is billed in Costa Rica is higher during "peak hours". 10:00am - 12:30pm & 5:30pm - 8:00pm

The lowest price at which electricity is billed in Costa Rica are the hours between 8:00pm - 6:00am

jjgold

Drinker just sell weed man much easier

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Drinker just sell weed man much easier
    Yeah seems so. Weed has a weak yield unless you grow and it also demands tons of electricity. Thats how people get caught due to a spike on the kw consumption.

Been thinking entering the MDMA/ecstasy market. Bigger yield. More pussy. I know all the DJs and artists down here so have contacts.

Already have an ugly feud with one of the main x dealers in CR. We basically thratened to kill each other 3/4 years ago but the guy has seen me in clubs and runs away.

There is a story mistold down here on how I killed a drug dealer. Is misleading and idk who started the rumour but I dont bother setting the record straight since it gave me tons of street cred. This talk started when I had to collect debts for a couple of cocaine dealers back in late 2014.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Yeah seems so. Weed has a weak yield unless you grow and it also demands tons of electricity. Thats how people get caught due to a spike on the kw consumption.

Been thinking entering the MDMA/ecstasy market. Bigger yield. More pussy. I know all the DJs and artists down here so have contacts.

Already have an ugly feud with one of the main x dealers in CR. We basically thratened to kill each other 3/4 years ago but the guy has seen me in clubs and runs away.

There is a story mistold down here on how I killed a drug dealer. Is misleading and idk who started the rumour but I dont bother setting the record straight since it gave me tons of street cred. This talk started when I had to collect debts for a couple of cocaine dealers back in late 2014.
    are drugs big there?? I guess easy to get pussy with drugs on you

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    are drugs big there?? I guess easy to get pussy with drugs on you
    I guess drugs are big everywhere in the west hemisphere if you know the right people- Ive doing drugs and partying since 2003. I was a singer and a DJ... I know TONS of drug abusers and party people... bigger market today than 10 years ago.

I need to make more money. Supporting my mom and paying the house loan is not giving me enough breathing space to invest or even enjoy life like I want. I am pissed and tired of being a fukkin avg guy. I wanna travel. Want a big house. Want unlimited pussy supply.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

]

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

I guess drugs are big everywhere in the west hemisphere if you know the right people- Ive doing drugs and partying since 2003. I was a singer and a DJ... I know TONS of drug abusers and party people... bigger market today than 10 years ago.

I need to make more money. Supporting my mom and paying the house loan is not giving me enough breathing space to invest or even enjoy life like I want. I am pissed and tired of being a fukkin avg guy. I wanna travel. Want a big house. Want unlimited pussy supply.
    atleast you are finally honest

good job

GOOD LUCK

HurryUpAndDrink

Thank God I placed this syphilis infested coksucker motherfukker on ignore... contributes nothing of value

RudyRuetigger

Thank God I placed this syphilis infested coksucker motherfukker on ignore... contributes nothing of value
    oh wow

I was like you back in my 60s, but now I have exhaled and am ok in my 70s

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Clown couldn’t buy a penny stock

Lmfao
    JFC

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Clown couldn’t buy a penny stock

Lmfao
    JFC
    he is on the ropes bro

I am trying to be nice so he does not punch his computer

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    he is on the ropes bro

I am trying to be nice so he does not punch his computer
    The librarian will ban him
    Points Awarded:

RudyRuetigger gave firedawg 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

HurryUpAndDrink

Reddit has been amazing with this. Still making a budget, this is hard work.