funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25244

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He was a non factor the 1st meeting in foul trouble while night. I'd prefer he played but fayne will have his way down low, I'm more worried about Evans who someone posted in this thread could be out, havnt been able to find any info on him tho.
    Evans is listed as "OUT", Milik is QUESTIONABLE. I saw it on VI

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1673

Hey bro, real big card tonight..but don't see much that stick out. I do like GT + 9 over The Ville..both teams have not played well of late.Card's defense has been bad,they gave up 74 pts. to UVA,who is very good but that's a ton of pts. for them to score.Ville's def.FG % is high....they are under pressure to get into the dance and may come out tight...while GT has nothing to loose..those 9 pts. look real tempting. The other game that caught my eye,was Illinois they just gave Ohio St. a good game,loosing by 8 on the road and before that one put up 91 pts. to a Rut. team,that plays good "D"...but for me,really like the revenge factor here:they lost to them(Wiscy) 75-50..down right embarrassing,so willing to lay the 5.!.....................still more work to do.......................BOL

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Evans is listed as "OUT", Milik is QUESTIONABLE. I saw it on VI
    Yep you right I just found it. Hein took over duties in 2nd half vs Evansville and played really well, it was a 1 point game at half and hein scored 13 points and got couple steals. Freshman Elijah clarance also stands to see more time apparently fully recovered from a stress fracture that limited him early in the season.. clarance played 11 minutes in 2nd half vs Evansville and didn't commit a turnover.

Thanks for bringing it up bro. Here how I feel bout it. If Yarborough goes I still really like the play as they run a lot of the offense thru him anyways (he has 5th best assist rate in nation). Hein a capable shooter who I think with more consistent minutes can make up for missing evens scoring. If Malik is also out I think it prob not that great a play, havnt found anything that says Yarborough won't play, so tough to find this shit sometimes.

element113xx
    element113xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

2dabank
    Get on your knees and start juggling

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Hey bro, real big card tonight..but don't see much that stick out. I do like GT + 9 over The Ville..both teams have not played well of late.Card's defense has been bad,they gave up 74 pts. to UVA,who is very good but that's a ton of pts. for them to score.Ville's def.FG % is high....they are under pressure to get into the dance and may come out tight...while GT has nothing to loose..those 9 pts. look real tempting. The other game that caught my eye,was Illinois they just gave Ohio St. a good game,loosing by 8 on the road and before that one put up 91 pts. to a Rut. team,that plays good "D"...but for me,really like the revenge factor here:they lost to them(Wiscy) 75-50..down right embarrassing,so willing to lay the 5.!.....................still more work to do.......................BOL
    I agree for as big a card as it is I havnt found a whole lot I love. I think that gtech/ ville game is gonna be low scoring so certainly understand liking the points as lower the score the more valuable points become..

I'm getting ready to look into that wiscy/Illinois game. My 1st thought was "holy crap wiscy has fallen off to be 5 point dogs to a incredibly young Illinois team!".. of memory serves me right wiscy pimp slapped Illinois in Madison, nice revenge spot!!

2daBank

Pit/Clemson under 132.5...should be a real grind it out affair. I keep coming up with 55 or less for panthers playing their 3rd straight acc road game. That means it would take Clemson scoring 78 minimum to push this over the total.

Tigers have only went over that number twice in acc play and both times were against the uptempo Tar Heels. Panthers the slowest team in acc averaging 20 seconds per possession so for Clemson to score that number they gonna have shoot the lights out. Tigers take 40% of their shots from behind the arc but this actually plays into pits strength (maybe their only strength!) as they 2nd in the acc only allowing teams to hit 31% of their 3s!!

Last but not least this is a 19 point spread! I love playing unders in what should be a blowout as there almost no threat of ot, very little threat of the last minute being littered with fouls and jacking up 3s, and most likely the last several minutes will see both teams looking to simply milk the clock and get out of dodge.

WildcatNation
    WildcatNation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 521

Yarborough was arrested yesterday I don't think he will play but coach hasn't confirmed that yet.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by WildcatNation View Post
    Yarborough was arrested yesterday I don't think he will play but coach hasn't confirmed that yet.
    Jeez. I couldn't have picked a worse freaking game to be interested in huh? I should just buy out and take my lumps. Although kinda curious line hadn't moved all that much.

WildcatNation
    WildcatNation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 521

It was just for failed to appear in court so wasn't a major violation but still don't think they will let him play after that but they might!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by WildcatNation View Post
    It was just for failed to appear in court so wasn't a major violation but still don't think they will let him play after that but they might!
    Wtf wrong w these kids. I ain't gonna judge too harsh cause god knows I'm all bout skipping court dates but when you in his position pretty much impossible for that to fly under the radar. I can't find anywhere whether he playing. I swear college hoops biggest pain in the ass to find this stuff out!

element113xx

2dabank
    Assume the position

OlDirtyBaztid
    OlDirtyBaztid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5187

Unless there a injury/suspension I'm unaware of I think I found a good one, very puzzling line move tho??

Illinois st +2 or +105 ml.,, lost to siu by 4 on the road in a gave Redbirds controlled for a huge part of that game. Arguably their best player Malik yarbourgh was in foul trouble throughout and only scored 6 points! Siu had a 24 to 8 advantage in free throw attempts! All that and was stil only a 4 point siu victory!! Phil Fayne scored 24 points and pulled down 10 boards. They have no answer for him as last season in the 2 games he played significant minutes he pulled down 26 boards including 15 at home in a double double effort, then another 11 (6 offensive in conf tourney). As long as everyone playing this line move makes no sense as I expect illi st to exact some revenge here.
    bank, i went big on this one on souther ill. a couple guys i follow posted some pics on their books having this game circled. i think you hit the nail on the head regarding the line move

2daBank

Couple colonial overs I like, defense not exactly these teams strong suites and in both cases what the offenses do are exactly what the defenses struggle against

Bill and Mary/coc over 151

Towson/Drexel over 147.5

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by OlDirtyBaztid View Post
    bank, i went big on this one. a couple guys i follow posted some pics on their books having this game circled. i think you hit the nail on the head regarding the line move
    I just hope Yarborough plays as I wasn't aware of the Evans injury. I'm ok with just Evans out, if he and Malik both out it might be too much to overcome.

2daBank

I did go ahead and take small shot with puke too (forgot to post when we were discussing). So my card looks like this so far.

Isu +105
    Duke +110
    Pit/Clem under 132.5
    W&M/coc over 151
    Towson/Drexel over 147.5

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KDF500 View Post
    I believe there is real value with Washington +7 here. First year coach has these kids believing and they’re really playing for him I feel. Dickerson very impressive lately and while Oregon really
    struggling when not playing at a high tempo.. line jumped from +5 to +7 so curious if there’s something I’m missing here injuries etc... aside from Pritchard and Wooten I’ve not been impressed with these ducks lately..
    I agree line makes no freaking sense. Duck do very little outside of jack up a bunch of 3s, as in almost 45% of their shots come from behind the arc in conf play, not a great strategy when you only shooting 31.8%!! Even more damning is guess which PAC-12 team plays the best 3 point defense? You guessed it, the huskies who only allowing teams to shoot 26% from deep!!! Huskies might struggle scoring at times but they playing the best defense in the conf and ducks pathetic d should make their offense look decent. Most years I avoid going against ducks at home but this year much different, I think maybe that line is more reputation than reality of how these teams playing right now. I'm with you and considering little money line as well,

hit_me90
    hit_me90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4389

sorry ISU is ?

2daBank

I did go ahead and take small shot with puke too (forgot to post when we were discussing). So my card looks like this so far.

Isu +105
    Duke +110
    Pit/Clem under 132.5
    W&M/coc over 151
    Towson/Drexel over 147.5
    Washington +8 and sprinkle the ml

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by hit_me90 View Post
    sorry ISU is ?
    Illinois state. Sorry I usually put illi st cause I know isu can be confusing.

hit_me90
    hit_me90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4389

thank you very much

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

Washington +8 and sprinkle the ml
    Line keeps going up, lot of rlm.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    I like the first half -9 personally
    Winner

2daBank

Here the ml parlay try for the day. Hit it 2 days ago. Texas fukked us yesterday after leading most the way. Let's try again.

Illinois ml
    Houston ml
    Arizona ml
    Iona ml
    Rider ml

Pays around +237.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Line keeps going up, lot of rlm.
    Right or wrong That stuff has never meant anything to me. I just cap'em and play'em where I see fit.

KRIT

Shake out for SMU?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Shake out for SMU?
    Yea they decimated. Initially wanted to play them but him being out along with all the other injuries just too much I think.

GPrime19
    GPrime19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 906

Had to take a shot with UW.

Washington 4-1-1 straight up as underdogs in conference and Oregon as a favourite less than 8 is 0-4 ATS. Trends not my favourite but I think that’s worth a shot at 7.5.

element113xx

Shake your azz for me 2dabank

KRIT

Yea they decimated. Initially wanted to play them but him being out along with all the other injuries just too much I think.
    Yeah Shake out and already lost Foster for the season, and even with both of them I think they were only going like 7 deep.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GPrime19 View Post
    Had to take a shot with UW.

Washington 4-1-1 straight up as underdogs in conference and Oregon as a favourite less than 8 is 0-4 ATS. Trends not my favourite but I think that’s worth a shot at 7.5.
    matchup greatly favors udub as well. Best 3 point percentage defense in conf vs Trey happy ducks who do nothing but chuck up 3s! Huskies offense worries me a little but against ducks they should score enough, defense travels and udub playing best d in PAC-12, i know it tough to win in Eugene but I actually think huskies win this game.

element113xx

2dabank shake your tailfeather

KRIT

matchup greatly favors udub as well. Best 3 point percentage defense in conf vs Trey happy ducks who do nothing but chuck up 3s! Huskies offense worries me a little but against ducks they should score enough, defense travels and udub playing best d in PAC-12, i know it tough to win in Eugene but I actually think huskies win this game.
    Believe in Coach Hop!

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Banker you’re on Zona ml?! You layin -500?

very confused by this, but I think it makes me feel even better about UCLA covering.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Sorry just saw that was a ml parlay not a individual play

element113xx

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Banker you’re on Zona ml?! You layin -500?

very confused by this, but I think it makes me feel even better about UCLA covering.
    Your the man bro!

First 123 Last