magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    well played sporty

post another fukin thread about the pulse of the public in betting the super bowl

approaching 600 post in 2 weeks and still not a pro....yeah you're sharp
    Thanks brah!!

so are we going to have to hear you cry about cheating or bad refs for a week after Eagles lose? Or maybe you just disappear for a week or so? How do you usually handle a Philly team blowing it?

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13684

i didnt think i did... but now that i think about yes i use "broke dik" and "unfukingreal"

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

he might not last 14 more after disrespecting opie's wife.

sure sign of a broke newbie

magaman
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post

he might not last 14 more after disrespecting opie's wife.

sure sign of a broke newbie
    opie gets is... obviously you do not.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    Thanks brah!!

so are we going to have to hear you cry about cheating or bad refs for a week after Eagles lose? Or maybe you just disappear for a week or so? How do you usually handle a Philly team blowing it?
    not sure how you lumped me in to any "typical philly fan"....Ive always gave the Pats respect for what they've accomplished...find one post where I said philly would win either playoff game....I get it though....trying to make a name for yourself AGAIN so this is all you got...maybe get with DLOWWILLY and he can explain how easy it is to turn pro and not use the same credit card you used for your banned account

magaman
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    not sure how you lumped me in to any "typical philly fan"....Ive always gave the Pats respect for what they've accomplished...find one post where I said philly would win either playoff game....I get it though....trying to make a name for yourself AGAIN so this is all you got...maybe get with DLOWWILLY and he can explain how easy it is to turn pro and not use the same credit card you used for your banned account
    Not at all... you set yourself up and I make a wisecrack. That is what happens here. I think you get it. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings...

Eagles have a legit shot to win - but they will have to prepare and out-coach the hoodie. In pure football talent Philly has the edge. But the Hoodie is what he is... no small task to overcome that.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    LOL. This is pretty funny. We got 6 inches of snow a week ago and I shoveled 3 designated areas for my dog to poop/pee in. After I finish shoveling, I take her out and she keeps fukking around doing her circles in each of the 3 areas and I say "C'mon Roxxi, pick one, left, middle, or right"

Then she proceeds to move to the deep snow that I didn't even shovel and take a shit.
    Kermit with post of the day already.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I told a nurse the other day I wanted to Donk her, she wasn't sure what it was but she was game

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

USCPhilly... welcome back. We were lonely without you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

First 12