Funny
    Show the money after your win!!!
    Bury the forum!

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    From his posts it seems pretty simple. You sitting there with the cash and you tell him to fuk off.
    You would think one could derive that from Jay’s posts but apparently he doesn’t

🤔

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Yup

Won't give a straight answer

Knows his bluff got called

Take ur bitch ass to bed slimeball
    Only at SBR can you find a goof like this who thinks he has called your bluff, without throwing anything in the pot

5 more hours.....
    Tic Toc MF

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Now I'm a fukkin director

LOL @ this fukkin guy.
    Yeah you are the director, because I know exactly what ur up to. You will come up with some bs technicality that something wasn't said or done right

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Right? It's like he is blind to the comedy gold he comes up with!

Wonder how Willy is going to get himself out of this one!

Whats the odds the next reason he wont honor the bet will be that he wants a full screenplay from you, or nude photos of your mum, or you to quit your job, or some other nonsense to escape the hole his mouth has put him in this time?!

Poor optional. He dared me with a 200 point bet, I upped it to me leaving the forum forever vs. him just losing his mod status, and he tucked tail and shutup for at least a little while, but now he's back and continues to babble on about me being scared LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Only at SBR can you find a goof like this who thinks he has called your bluff, without throwing anything in the pot

5 more hours.....
    Tic Toc MF
    Hey idiot, people can read

I tried and tried to get you to be specific in this thread and say exactly what you wanted in the video. You posted a few vague bs posts, then curled up in bed and set your alarm for 4 or 5 hours later. You got up sleepy eyed and shivering from the nightmares, saw that I wasn't around or posting then, and decided it was safe to start lying about things

You really are pathetic, and any time you want to clearly state what needs to be in the video for you to leave SBR forever I'm ready

First 123