ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Curry is good, but Westbrook is much better. Harden is better than both. Better shooter, passer, getting to the hole etc.
    is this the same James harden that no show game 6 playoff last year vs Spurs? Harden a better shooter then curry? Just laughable !! Curry is already lable the best shooter the nba have ever seen!! Never heard that harden was better lol- you are clueless kid

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    I never see Westbrook defense work on curry? Lol - they will both score on each other
    1 on 1, Russ would steam roll Curry. How would Curry stop Russ from power moves?
    Any other game, Curry would be my pick though.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

go to 5:16 - 5:54 to see all you need to see about curry.....

gets owned for the game winner......

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Westbrook is nothing more then a stat stuffer!!
    Stop, stop, stop.

I love Curry, and I'm not a big RW fan, but if you're choosing up sides and I got to choose between RW and Curry I'm taking RW because of the rebounding factor. However I'd be thrilled to be 'stuck' with Curry.

Curry has a higher efficiency rating due to Westbrook's high turnover rate, the NBA stat for WAR (wins over replacement player) is EWA (estimated wins added) Westbrook is worth three more wins than Curry is.

Once again I'm not a Westbrook nut hugger, but that rebound rate just jumps right out, he out rebounds Curry almost 2 to 1, and that's the difference maker for me.

Curry is more efficient, Westbrook is more valuable, Curry is the best shooting point guard in the business, hands down and one could argue the best ever. I don't consider Magic a point guard, hey that guy Steve Nash was a great point guard too (my favorite) so was Stockton, my daddy used to tell me Walt Clyde Frazier was incredible too.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Stop, stop, stop.

I love Curry, and I'm not a big RW fan, but if you're choosing up sides and I got to choose between RW and Curry I'm taking RW because of the rebounding factor. However I'd be thrilled to be 'stuck' with Curry.

Curry has a higher efficiency rating due to Westbrook's high turnover rate, the NBA stat for WAR (wins over replacement player) is EWA (estimated wins added) Westbrook is worth three more wins than Curry is.

Once again I'm not a Westbrook nut hugger, but that rebound rate just jumps right out, he out rebounds Curry almost 2 to 1, and that's the difference maker for me.

Curry is more efficient, Westbrook is more valuable, Curry is the best shooting point guard in the business, hands down and one could argue the best ever. I don't consider Magic a point guard, hey that guy Steve Nash was a great point guard too (my favorite) so was Stockton, my daddy used to tell me Walt Clyde Frazier was incredible too.
    You left out probably the best point guard ever (probably because you are too young ), the Big O.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i'm still goin with magic as the best pg ever...... he'd eat small fuks like steff (how gay is that name) for breakfast.....

or bang em in the ass and give em a "hot shot" and kill em that way.....

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Stop, stop, stop.

How many rings Westbrook got? Don’t give me that crap he’s never had he talent around him with Durant/harden and Ibaka as teammates

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i'm still goin with magic as the best pg ever...... he'd eat small fuks like steff (how gay is that name) for breakfast.....

or bang em in the ass and give em a "hot shot" and kill em that way.....
    For me it's Oscar #1, Magic #2.

DOM-Ganador

How many rings Westbrook got? Don’t give me that crap he’s never had he talent around him with Durant/harden and Ibaka as teammates
    So you have about 350 posts in a little over 2 1/2 weeks.
    You used a ....lol... replying to a post of mine in this thread.
    And you a certain your POV on Curry is the only POV.

You should re-join our wonderful forum when you graduate junior high.

DOM-Ganador

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    For me it's Oscar #1, Magic #2.
    For me, the all time , pick any player of any generation team would have Magic in the Top 3.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    For me, the all time , pick any player of any generation team would have Magic in the Top 3.
    Lol

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Lighten up, I'm a huge Curry fan, just stating facts, did I mention Curry is much more efficient?
    Wait a minute, I think I did, several times. Westbrook is more valuable to OKC than Curry is to GSW.
    That's a fact.

First 12