funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25244

Stunned @ the USC Stanford Line

Not sure why USC is only laying 3 in this spot. Extra rest, Stanford just played. I understand the game is up in Santa Clara, but USC will have plenty of fans at that game. Just stunned the line is only 3. USC almost seems just way too easy here, and that is not usually good. Lol

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Crazy too....since the game means nothing to either team regarding the playoff

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

USC is phony as fuc k

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

You have to take into account captain turnover, Darnold is playing. I love how he is high on draft boards but leads the country in fumbles and picks. He is the reason USC doesn't have a playoff chance because of how shitty this guy was in big games. The Jets better not draft this clown.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    You have to take into account captain turnover, Darnold is playing. I love how he is high on draft boards but leads the country in fumbles and picks. He is the reason USC doesn't have a playoff chance because of how shitty this guy was in big games. The Jets better not draft this clown.

Yeah youre right. It’s all him. Nothing to do with all the weapons they lost to the nfl this year

im hoping he stays one more year. It would benefit him a lot

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

bryce love is the 2nd best player in the country

if he's healthy (he's not), he single-handedly beats sc

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20133

Useless game. No Pac-12 Rose Bowl this year.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

stanford has gotten a lot better than the last time they played.. usc has more guys making business decisions is maybe something to consider as is Shaw trying to strengthen the resume to try and get a better job. still think socal wins this one by 10.

reigle9

these guys that make business decisions, always seem to be on the wrong side at the end

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2486

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    bryce love is the 2nd best player in the country

if he's healthy (he's not), he single-handedly beats sc
    like the first time they met when we WAS healthy and still got their asses handed to them 42 - 24?!.......yes, Love had a good game (17 carries for 160 yds) but most of those yards came on two explosive plays including a 75 yd TD run..the Trojans defense had him pretty much contained the rest of the night...but the real mismatch here is how USC dominated both lines of scrimmage...and also USC racked up over 623 yards of total offense with a well balanced attack via both the run and pass...Stanford had no answer for them...fishy line or not, I'm taking USC (-3) and let the chips fall where they may...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

we are all down 100 units and we think lines are off

reigle9

not one single person said the lines are off

i get and like the schitck, but you're fukkin lazy at it

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

Yeah youre right. It’s all him. Nothing to do with all the weapons they lost to the nfl this year

im hoping he stays one more year. It would benefit him a lot
    It isn't all his fault but lets face it, the QB position is, by far, the most important position in the game. If you can't protect the football you are worthless especially at the NFL level.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    like the first time they met when we WAS healthy and still got their asses handed to them 42 - 24?!.......yes, Love had a good game (17 carries for 160 yds) but most of those yards came on two explosive plays including a 75 yd TD run..the Trojans defense had him pretty much contained the rest of the night...but the real mismatch here is how USC dominated both lines of scrimmage...and also USC racked up over 623 yards of total offense with a well balanced attack via both the run and pass...Stanford had no answer for them...fishy line or not, I'm taking USC (-3) and let the chips fall where they may...
    i just think he's amazing

stanford has one of the worst offenses in the country when he's hurt and one of the best when he isn't

said to the psu board a month ago that he should win the heisman over barkley

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    good info. you sold me on USC
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave bonusguy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

im stunned ohio state is only favored by 6.5 against wisconsin i thought it would be like -12 or higher, i don't like when lines look too good

jjgold

Stunned means you think lines are off

Every line dead on

Game a guess

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Leads the country in int's and fumbles? What are you? Some kind of dumb f**k who thinks he knows it all? People like you should stick to hoops. Maybe you know something about that game, because you know NOTHING about football.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Why do you fools think you know anything about Handicapping when you do not? When are you people going to realize just how big of a joke you really are? Why do you think the Books in Vegas pay professional Line makers and not you clowns? The only thing they do with you clowns is take your money, and they do that quite regularly. Does ANYONE in here have a clue as to just how lines are calculated and what lines you commoners get compared to the lines that the "High Rollers" get? The USC-Stanford line is spot on. It is the only game in town on Friday Night so the books will get to f**k with your minds and take your money rather easily.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Why do you fools think you know anything about Handicapping when you do not? When are you people going to realize just how big of a joke you really are? Why do you think the Books in Vegas pay professional Line makers and not you clowns? The only thing they do with you clowns is take your money, and they do that quite regularly. Does ANYONE in here have a clue as to just how lines are calculated and what lines you commoners get compared to the lines that the "High Rollers" get? The USC-Stanford line is spot on. It is the only game in town on Friday Night so the books will get to f**k with your minds and take your money rather easily.
    here pal, you get antsy when you're hungry.. stuff a few of these in a snickers and call it a day pops.

Mr. Lucky
    Mr. Lucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

This dummy loves Stanford $ They are playing much better than the earlier match up.
    Hot Dog takes sc down on Friday. Time to throw the ball and play Love as a decoy with explosive speed.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Has Big Daddy ever complimented someone on this site or all we all just dumb fuks

jjgold

Bet everything if you think it is a lock

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Has Big Daddy ever complimented someone on this site or all we all just dumb fuks
    everyone here at SBR is full of caca.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

I'm an asshole , I know it , live with it , get told occasionally but this QH cat . He has got to be the biggest pile of �� shit there is , must've got pummeled as a Ute in the day .
    He would be hell on the $64,000 pyramid , Jeopardy, would've set records for wins , never lost , never even missed a question .
    Yet he's trying to help us correct our mistakes .
    What a chap

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22623

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Not sure why USC is only laying 3 in this spot. Extra rest, Stanford just played. I understand the game is up in Santa Clara, but USC will have plenty of fans at that game. Just stunned the line is only 3. USC almost seems just way too easy here, and that is not usually good. Lol
    I think it all depends on if Otter Jacked. Still the funniest post on SBR ever. And don't forget HQ is a dipshit. Just auto ignore

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Line should be Stanford -4.5

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Line should be Stanford -4.5
    I'll take that wager...give me USC (+4.5)....how much, bro?...seriously, If I lose you can PM me your mailing address and I will send you a certified M.O. and vice versa...

Da Manster!

well, the line is up to USC (-4) right now at most shops...someone or somebody (sharps, squares, public, etc.) pounded the hell out of the Trojans (-3)...

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

stanford's D has improved alot as the season has gone by. and they seem to play big games very well.

OTOH, USC much more explosive and stanford so dependent on Love who i think has some injury issues and defenses have schemed to stop quite well as time has gone by

push comes to shove, i like USC....

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Stanford playing a lot better than when the faced each other earlier this year. That being said, and it being at Stanford, I thought USC -6 would be the number. If I can get Ohio state and USC at less than a touchdown I'm taking it.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

In the eyes of draft analysts apparently when you put on a USC uniform as a qb you automatically become elevated to a mythical status. I see this all the time with USC qbs, they can have a 1 or 2 good games then analysts start talking about how great they are. Darnold was talked about a lot after 1 or 2 decent/good games, they were already talking high draft pick. Mark Sanchez played 1 full season and even left school early and was picked 5th overall, Matt Cassel never started and threw 33 total college passes and was drafted. Something about that being a qb at that school.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Getting back to the thread, do any one of you fools want to try and make an argument for why this line is not a good line? Remember, your status does not mean s**t to the line makers in Vegas. Your opinion is worthless. If you think you are to good, put your money (you know, the stuff you do not have any of) where your mouth is. I want to see a legitimate reason why you think this line is wrong, either way. Ithink the line is a good one. Prove me wrong BEFORE the game starts, not after it starts arseholes.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Learn to spell before you try to talk down to people a-hole. I know the to/too thing is very confusing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: buckeyesooner

12 Last