Betpoints: 10

Morino 1 The Rest Of Posters 0

He is winning

We have no answer right now

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Winning? He got buried deeper than acoochy with his one-year old video yesterday.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Guys bigtime
    I verified his claims
    He invited me to next trip as well

Winner

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Fawk.

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Where's this video?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    Where's this video?
    stuck in 2016

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Winner

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

didnt he have a losing day yesterday? not that I care, just asking because you said he was a winner.
    Last edited by shocka1212; 11-27-17 at 01:20 PM.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Morono - 37 views

SBR posters - 0 views

the guy just wins

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    didnt he have a losing day yesterday? not that I care, just asking because you said he was a winner.
    Lol, broke dik. I'm hitting nearly 60% in the NFL and your suggesting I'm losing because I went 0-2. Go back to posting about how there is no airport in St. Maarten - there's only 50 flights a day going in there.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

don't like the guy any more

i was one of the few to give him a chance

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Themorino is ok, he talks like a 10 year old sometimes but at least he got some fight to him

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

MORINO = hitting offshore so big ,shops are closing up shop like walmarts

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lol, broke dik. I'm hitting nearly 60% in the NFL and your suggesting I'm losing because I went 0-2. Go back to posting about how there is no airport in St. Maarten - there's only 50 flights a day going in there.
    never wrote that... wrote that it was damaged pretty bad. Do better... "idk why the year is showing 2016." you know exactly why, and so do we.

jjgold

He is an attorney
    Watch your back

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is an attorney
    Watch your back
    because we really needed more of those.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

didn't he post his airline receipt

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

my god the "bits" on this site are getting old

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    didn't he post his airline receipt
    I asked you to post your real bet so I'm fine with you asking this - I purchased my airline ticket through Orbitz so I published my iteniary - I edited out my first name.

Obviously you or anyone else could claim this was edited as well - this is the internet.

jjgold

I use to post 5,000 Vegas tickets photo shopped

Looked 100% real
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SharpAngles

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I use to post 5,000 Vegas tickets photo shopped

Looked 100% real
    This shift jjgold definitely in the running for jjgold of the year

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I asked you to post your real bet so I'm fine with you asking this - I purchased my airline ticket through Orbitz so I published my iteniary - I edited out my first name.

Obviously you or anyone else could claim this was edited as well - this is the internet.
    Imagine needing acceptance from strangers so much that you go to this length... sheesh

thomorino

Imagine needing acceptance from strangers so much that you go to this length... sheesh
    Lol, I don't need acceptance from anyone, I just wanted to clear something up. Funny I don't remember you saying anything when the issue with PHilly came up little guy.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Lol, I don't need acceptance from anyone, I just wanted to clear something up. Funny I don't remember you saying anything when the issue with PHilly came up little guy.
    It's none of my business and I don't remember being subpeonaed. Nice deflection once again.
    Last edited by shocka1212; 11-27-17 at 11:42 PM.

thomorino

It's none of my business and I don't remember being subpeonaed. Nice deflection once again.
    Lol, but this is your business, you sound like a fool, every time you comment on me you're so emotional you make an idiot out of yourself. Claiming St. Martin airport was destroyed when their are 50 flights a day going in and out.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Lol, but this is your business, you sound like a fool, every time you comment on me you're so emotional you make an idiot out of yourself. Claiming St. Martin airport was destroyed when their are 50 flights a day going in and out.
    Canadian travellers hoping to vacation in St. Maarten this winter will have to make alternative plans after hurricane damage forced several airlines to suspend service for the season.
    Air Canada (AC.TO) issued an advisory on its website saying that damage caused by hurricanes Irma and Maria has resulted in its suspension of all flights to the Caribbean island and Puerto Rico. Affected customers can obtain a refund.
    The storms had deadly consequences for island residents but no material impact on the airline's results even though it sent several flights to pick up stranded passengers.
    Transat AT (TRZ.TO) also said it has suspended service for the season that was expected to run from Dec. 23 to April 28.
    "Due to the impacts of hurricanes, the tourism infrastructure on the island has suffered greatly," the tour company which operates Air Transat wrote in an email.

"Many hotels have been severely damaged and customer demand has also been affected."
    Meanwhile, WestJet (WJA.TO) said in an email late Monday that it would resume service to the Caribbean island in May.
    Spokeswoman Lauren Stewart said WestJet operated about 16,000 seats to St. Maarten last winter with four weekly flights.
    Sunwing couldn't be immediately reached for comment.
    Published reports in St. Maarten say Princess Juliana International Airport sustained up to US$100 million in damages, including to the terminal roof.
    The airport has been using temporary facilities since it reopened to commercial traffic Oct. 10.
    Other islands that were battered by hurricanes are preparing to welcome Canadian travellers.
    Montreal-based Transat said it will begin flights from Toronto and Montreal to Puerto Rico in mid-February, instead of Dec. 24, while its normal service has resumed to most of Cuba.
    Transat also said its cruise line partners are reviewing winter itineraries in the Eastern and Southern Caribbean. Revisions are expected to be announced within weeks, but dates of voyage won't change.
    The weather-related disruptions have prompted Air Transat to expand its offerings to popular sun destinations in Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Florida, and parts of Cuba and Mexico. The airline carries Canadians to 35 sun destinations from 22 Canadian cities.

not Canadian, but I think you can catch my drift... Nice way to fake a vacation. Maybe next time you won't choose an island that has recently had 70% of its infrastructure destroyed, Counsel.

thomorino

Canadian travellers hoping to vacation in St. Maarten this winter will have to make alternative plans after hurricane damage forced several airlines to suspend service for the season.
    Air Canada (AC.TO) issued an advisory on its website saying that damage caused by hurricanes Irma and Maria has resulted in its suspension of all flights to the Caribbean island and Puerto Rico. Affected customers can obtain a refund.
    The storms had deadly consequences for island residents but no material impact on the airline's results even though it sent several flights to pick up stranded passengers.
    Transat AT (TRZ.TO) also said it has suspended service for the season that was expected to run from Dec. 23 to April 28.
    "Due to the impacts of hurricanes, the tourism infrastructure on the island has suffered greatly," the tour company which operates Air Transat wrote in an email.

"Many hotels have been severely damaged and customer demand has also been affected."
    Meanwhile, WestJet (WJA.TO) said in an email late Monday that it would resume service to the Caribbean island in May.
    Spokeswoman Lauren Stewart said WestJet operated about 16,000 seats to St. Maarten last winter with four weekly flights.
    Sunwing couldn't be immediately reached for comment.
    Published reports in St. Maarten say Princess Juliana International Airport sustained up to US$100 million in damages, including to the terminal roof.
    The airport has been using temporary facilities since it reopened to commercial traffic Oct. 10.
    Other islands that were battered by hurricanes are preparing to welcome Canadian travellers.
    Montreal-based Transat said it will begin flights from Toronto and Montreal to Puerto Rico in mid-February, instead of Dec. 24, while its normal service has resumed to most of Cuba.
    Transat also said its cruise line partners are reviewing winter itineraries in the Eastern and Southern Caribbean. Revisions are expected to be announced within weeks, but dates of voyage won't change.
    The weather-related disruptions have prompted Air Transat to expand its offerings to popular sun destinations in Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Florida, and parts of Cuba and Mexico. The airline carries Canadians to 35 sun destinations from 22 Canadian cities.

not Canadian, but I think you can catch my drift... Nice way to fake a vacation. Maybe next time you won't choose an island that has recently had 70% of its infrastructure destroyed, Counsel.
    Lol, you moron my vacation was to St. Barts - this article is about Saint Maarten. The article doesn't even say flights from Canada to St. Maarten were suspended. I posted the itinerary online.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

couple thoughts here and then time to move on.......... thomorino you have to admit the video's were a bit creepy. Don't think I've slept soundly since watching that 1st one.......I almost was expecting a Natalie Holloway sighting.
    Other than the 2 or 3 SBR Pretty Boys here (Taddy - D2D - Opie) we are all banged up gamblers here...no need to be ashamed of who you are....I don't see a huge issue in vacationing with your mother, I'm meeting my parents in San Diego of Xmas week to spend the holiday with them.....no need to get all worked up over this, I don't expect you to ever attend a bash or meet up with guys from here in one capacity or another....this isn't real life

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Let me know when your in town. Like to buy you a round Philly.Btw Philly @Seattle Sunday Night FOOTBALL should be a good one.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Let me know when your in town. Like to buy you a round Philly.Btw Philly @Seattle Sunday Night FOOTBALL should be a good one.
    I arrive 12/20 Harry.....will deff look you up

thomorino

Lol, no one is ashamed in who they are,I explained the video URL, and the first video was in slow motion, that's why it was the way it is.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Lol, no one is ashamed in who they are,I explained the video URL, and the first video was in slow motion, that's why it was the way it is.
    quick question.....why the slow mo?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Lol, you moron my vacation was to St. Barts - this article is about Saint Maarten. The article doesn't even say flights from Canada to St. Maarten were suspended. I posted the itinerary online.
    even your itinerary says st maarten (sxm)... you do know that you have to fly to st maarten before going to st barts (since you go every year in november)

Delta
    New York (JFK)
    Philipsburg (SXM)

jjgold

that chick in Morino's video sounded like a model

This kid has it all

Lawyer
    Money
    Women
    Winner Betting

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    even your itinerary says st maarten (sxm)... you do know that you have to fly to st maarten before going to st barts (since you go every year in november)

Delta
    New York (JFK)
    Philipsburg (SXM)
    Lol, what's your point, the airport at St. Martin is open - Shocka's article was about vacationing at Saint Martin not flying there.

123 Last