jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hey Guys Lets Be Honest You Should Not Be Betting Until Friday

Man be with your families and focus 100% on them the next 2 days.

Let guys like me bet only, if you are that sick and cannot hold off it is time to reevaluate your lives and see some sort of help.

It is not fun betting Turkey days, I have had fistfights with family members during diner because I wanted to watch games I was sweating and it got real ugly.. It was why I was basically disowned

This was years ago....and one of 3 incidents

Boys I was at my relatives today and they did not have game on and I had large postions on interactives so I went to one of the bedrooms where there was tv and pc. It was cool but then we had to eat so I would go up every 5 minutes to watch game and check my interactive positions and the host said it was annoying and rude. I was quiet every time I did this too. She was a fuk and kind of singled me out at the table. I told her I was a big bettor and needed to view game because of my positions and she frowned and said I was sick!!!

I ripped her saying this is my living and to back off. She was like 35, 5-4, 115 , Italiana and blonde, kind of hot. She said this is my house and you sit at table the entire time or leave. I told her to settle down and then went on to say you frustrated fuk. Now it is getting heated and the older people are telling me to calm down and it is Thanksgiving. I tried explaining to my uncle I ave big money on the Detroit game and he did not want to hear it and said gambling is bad and I should quit. I just listened.

The fuk was the one getting to me and then she brings up some bs that her brother-in laws cousin bought a leather jacket from me last year and she said it was shedding and he wanted his money back.

I said fuk you bitch!!! I do not need this as my leather coats are top of the line and she said get the fuk out of my house you degenerate bum and I said good bye to everyone and when I was leaving ans she was pushing me out the door I told her I guess no one is eating your garbage!!

She slapped me and told me never to come back.

I got into my van when to the one deli that as open and bought cole cuts and went home and ate and gambled in peace.

It is so true that gamblers are anti social.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Great advise
    Unfortunately I can’t stop

jjgold

mintpicks79
    mintpicks79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

I can place bet and not have to watch . Usually the games are on though where ever I go.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Sorry man. Too many easy games today

jjgold

I actually like my card today

Good luck

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24878

Pass.

Turkey day is looking like a hugh Card for me.

Plus it helps cope with family.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

It’s always a tad uncomfortable when my mom realizes and says, “you bet on this didn’t you?”

She and my wife bust my chops and get mad about me leaning back in my chair at dinner so I can see the tv and am not paying attention to the family conversation.

But I make a lot more money than everyone else in my family so they really can’t say much.

That feels good.

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Can’t stop won’t stop

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

I had so much on texans ML last Christmas Eve that the anxiety got to me and I couldn't watch the game. got to enjoy a night with my fam which was nice.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Not reading that long ass post by 3rd shift JJ... All I know is there's great holiday hoops tourneys going plus 3 NFL games tomorrow so if you're not betting until Friday you're a fukkin jerkoff square.

jjgold

Tomorrow a decent nfl card

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3804

What's the play JJ

We ain't pilgrims.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12059

Could get tricky after today, players over eating, thin schedules, spending time away with family, getting liquored up, etc.. Tread with caution and think out side the box might be the call for tomorrow and Friday....

NBA and NHL should be ok today....

badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Worst advice ever.

jjgold

We are all broke

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24128

Family loves betting too...Great time

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12059

Tricky NFL 3 game schedule tomorrow.. The Skins game is really the only game I feel good about..

- Cowboys usually win on Thanksgiving day but the Chargers are playing decent right now, you get the feel they are on the verge of winning streak and on the flip the Cowboys look like they might be in a little funk with Zeke right now.. Tough game to call..

- Vikings seem like the call over the Lions, but then again the Lions always play tough at home on Thanksgiving day as well

- Giants finally get a win last week but I think you gotta go with the Skins at home in the night capper.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Goodness
    Giants ml

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Man be with your families and focus 100% on them the next 2 days.

Let guys like me bet only, if you are that sick and cannot hold off it is time to reevaluate your lives and see some sort of help.

It is not fun betting Turkey days, I have had fistfights with family members during diner because I wanted to watch games I was sweating and it got real ugly.. It was why I was basically disowned

This was years ago....and one of 3 incidents

Boys I was at my relatives today and they did not have game on and I had large postions on interactives so I went to one of the bedrooms where there was tv and pc. It was cool but then we had to eat so I would go up every 5 minutes to watch game and check my interactive positions and the host said it was annoying and rude. I was quiet every time I did this too. She was a fuk and kind of singled me out at the table. I told her I was a big bettor and needed to view game because of my positions and she frowned and said I was sick!!!

I ripped her saying this is my living and to back off. She was like 35, 5-4, 115 , Italiana and blonde, kind of hot. She said this is my house and you sit at table the entire time or leave. I told her to settle down and then went on to say you frustrated fuk. Now it is getting heated and the older people are telling me to calm down and it is Thanksgiving. I tried explaining to my uncle I ave big money on the Detroit game and he did not want to hear it and said gambling is bad and I should quit. I just listened.

The fuk was the one getting to me and then she brings up some bs that her brother-in laws cousin bought a leather jacket from me last year and she said it was shedding and he wanted his money back.

I said fuk you bitch!!! I do not need this as my leather coats are top of the line and she said get the fuk out of my house you degenerate bum and I said good bye to everyone and when I was leaving ans she was pushing me out the door I told her I guess no one is eating your garbage!!

She slapped me and told me never to come back.

I got into my van when to the one deli that as open and bought cole cuts and went home and ate and gambled in peace.

It is so true that gamblers are anti social.
    this was kind of a let down

Thought for sure you were going to sneak in the Italiana's room later that night or start snooping around the house and pull an Rkelly110

jjgold

So hard not I bet
    Never use to be lots of action around thanksgiving now these hoops tourneys all over the world and play on holidays

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

vikings, chargers, giants, all in a tease.

jjgold

I’m trying a teaser and also on Thanksgiving

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I’m trying a teaser and also on Thanksgiving
    Still haven't told me your favorite deli in north jersey coach

BIGDAY