lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Eagles over or under 1.5 playoff wins

I say under. When people praise a team too much I have to make a thread like this. I did this to the cowboys last year. Mason Crosby took care of that issue.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

they'll get the bye most likely, but lose to the saints either way so id take the under on this

lakerboy

If you say over you are putting them in the bowl.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Over. Home field and dominant lines on both sides of the ball and the philly cold equals a super bowl run.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Over. Home field and dominant lines on both sides of the ball and the philly cold equals a super bowl run.
    The Philly cold? Tampa Bay won a playoff game in that cold. So did the saints. Weather non factor

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Under. They will have a bye and will probably win first playoff game. But I'm liking the Saints to knock them off, New Orleans is no longer a dome team as they now have a running game and great defense.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave LT Profits 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Under. They will have a bye and will probably win first playoff game. But I'm liking the Saints to knock them off, New Orleans is no longer a dome team as they now have a running game and great defense.
    So you agree with me the saints are going to the super bowl?

I will take Sean Payton over Peterson and Brees over Wentz.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    So you agree with me the saints are going to the super bowl?

I will take Sean Payton over Peterson and Brees over Wentz.
    Oh I posted few weeks ago that Saints had best value to win NFC.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    they'll get the bye most likely, but lose to the saints either way so id take the under on this
    Shocking you and lb hating on philly, never saw that coming from couple giants and cowboys fans! Lol

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

What are the odds?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Another post about coaching...players play game. The coordinators have more impact then the fat coach. Pitts over 1 5 wins means they have to win 2 games playoffs. I'd say no

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

UNDER with authority! (throw it down big fella)

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Shocking you and lb hating on philly, never saw that coming from couple giants and cowboys fans! Lol
    I'm a bears fan bro. I hate the giants unless they playing the pats. I don't really hate the cowboys. They are harmless. Lol.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    their strength of schedule is 2nd or 3rd easiest. this team is no different than the cowboys last year.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I challenge you to find something more consistent on this forum

2daBank

their strength of schedule is 2nd or 3rd easiest. this team is no different than the cowboys last year.
    Agree about schedule disagree totally that they Dallas of last year. Better coaching, better qb, better defense. And let's be real Dallas last year simply ran into a on fire Rodgers, they could have easily won that game.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    What are the odds?
    None that I know of. Another one of my special threads

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Agree about schedule disagree totally that they Dallas of last year. Better coaching, better qb, better defense. And let's be real Dallas last year simply ran into a on fire Rodgers, they could have easily won that game.
    they'll run into a red hot Brees this year.... you really think Ron Darby and Douglas can lock those guys down?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

It's over. Eagles are going to the super bowl. They will be able to rest players in a few weeks. Saints won't catch them.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

who is praising them so much? Lots of hate around forumville.

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

I'd go over. They are the best team in the NFC.

2daBank

they'll run into a red hot Brees this year.... you really think Ron Darby and Douglas can lock those guys down?
    Yea cause saints are any hotter than philly right? Did you not catch the games yesterday where skins were up 2 tds on saints in 4th qrtr? Same skins team that in 2 games vs Philly have never had a lead! You really believe philly would have blown that lead?

I hate this game where I have to knock saints cause your blind hatred for eagles clouds your vision! I love way saints playing football these days but nobody more complete than philly. Where do saints hold a advantage over them? Philly been unstoppable in red zone, play better red zone d. Better on 3rd down, hold significant edge in 3rd down defense. Saints do have a sick yards per play average but again on defense eagles significantly better.

Pretty sure nobody has backed saints on road as early and often as I was, I recognized early saints playing the kind of football that travels well. With that said I don't see them coming into a cold Linc in January and beating a team that is every bit as complete. You can have Brees experience I'll take wentz arm in philly in dead of winter!!

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Thread means nothing...Lakerboy will be on the $-line dog regardless.....per usual

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Yea cause saints are any hotter than philly right? Did you not catch the games yesterday where skins were up 2 tds on saints in 4th qrtr? Same skins team that in 2 games vs Philly have never had a lead! You really believe philly would have blown that lead?

I hate this game where I have to knock saints cause your blind hatred for eagles clouds your vision! I love way saints playing football these days but nobody more complete than philly. Where do saints hold a advantage over them? Philly been unstoppable in red zone, play better red zone d. Better on 3rd down, hold significant edge in 3rd down defense. Saints do have a sick yards per play average but again on defense eagles significantly better.

Pretty sure nobody has backed saints on road as early and often as I was, I recognized early saints playing the kind of football that travels well. With that said I don't see them coming into a cold Linc in January and beating a team that is every bit as complete. You can have Brees experience I'll take wentz arm in philly in dead of winter!!
    banker sharp as a nail this fine Monday morning

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

over

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 160

Under ftw

I don't care if they Finnish 15-1 not going

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Eagles still a year or two away from competing for a SB. Under.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

under...just the cowboys of last year
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Booya711 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    im not taking shots at Philly, they're a reallllllyyy good team... and that hurts to say as you all know.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Looks like the road to the NFC championship goes through Philly so if they screw it up this year it’ll just prove the city is truly cursed. I like betting against the first round bye teams so I’d take the under.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Dude you like 3rd person to say this, it messes up on so many levels. Most importantly is cowboys of last year played a hell of a playoff game, the only thing that prevented them from a potentially deep run was they ran into one of most talented qbs of all time on a heater! Dak played amazing and actually got his team in position to win then Rodgers made couple of most incredible plays a human can make playing that position to get pack a last second fg.

Now on to the reasons it not even a good comparison other than both having young qbs and that not even the same as second year qbs have much better track record than rookies!! DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE! Philly allowing a mere 29% of 3rd downs to be converted while Dallas last year allowed 40%! Eagles d holds opponents out of endzone on drives into red zone over 10% more often than Dallas d did. Eagles convert their own red zone trips at a higher clip and the last 3 weeks they have been unstoppable in red zone. Everything philly does compared to Dallas last year they do better! And again Dallas lost to hottest qb on planet on a last second fg!!

2daBank

My biggest concern for eagles was the bandwagon was getting too full but this thread has alleviated that concern!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Wentz mechanics.... sort of reminds me of a young Tom Brady... probably within first 5 years in the NFL.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Wentz gets hit too much, gambles too much.

I'd bet the under here and BTW there's a squad in MN that is 1 game behind Phi and twice as good, with 6 games left PHI no lock for HFA or FRB.

123 Last