Sobob99
    Sobob99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1234

Has anyone become a Diamond Member at Bookmaker?

The reason I ask is, I've lost a lot of money to these guys, and so I saved my Bet Points and worked my way up to 300,000 Bet Points, at which point the system should have bumped me up to Diamond Level, and I could exchange my points at a better rate than Platinum level. The system didn't bump me up, so I contacted customer service, who asked me to check back in a few hours. When I checked back, they kicked me out of the loyalty program and exchanged my points at the Platinum level. So I'm wondering, do they kick everyone out who reaches 300,000 BP's or has anyone successfully become a Diamond Member?

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

Did they mentioned and informed you the reason of removing you in the loyalty program, Sobob99?

Sobob99
    Sobob99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1234

They said non-recreational play, which makes no sense to me and could be defined as anything. Nevertheless, according to their own rules, I should have been bumped up to Diamond Level before taking away the loyalty program.

It makes me wonder if they do that to every single player who gets to Diamond level
    Last edited by Sobob99; 11-11-17 at 11:31 AM.