lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Crystal palace ml +1092/draw +519

Half unit on each. Now everyone thinks spurs are second coming off great united squads of the past. Give me a break. They don't play well in epl at Wembley. Keep one thing in mind. Palace will score.

slapshot81
    Update your status
    slapshot81's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Half unit on each. Now everyone thinks spurs are second coming off great united squads of the past. Give me a break. They don't play well in epl at Wembley. Keep one thing in mind. Palace will score.
    look at this guy hits long shots and thinks he can do it all time its possible totts have a let down after the big real match ur best chance is 0-0 and i dont know why u say so confident palace will score they have been shut out in 4 of last 5 away matches

slapshot81
    Update your status

so palace has actually been shut out last 5 premier league matches away they did score 1 goal last game a cup game where they were spanked 4-1 by a championship squad this would be a shocking result but i guess if iowa can win by 20 plus as a 18 point dog anythings possible

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

has Palace even scored on the road this year?, and Kane is back...4-1 Spurs

slapshot81
    Update your status

maybe lakerboy has been talking to the ref tommorow and he can get palace 3 penalty tries or his brother is the goalie for totts and might let a few slip by this feels like a 3-0 tot win but strange things do happen and lakerboy seems be on right end those games

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Laker bets like 4 of these a day. He hits a few every few weeks and people freak out lol. Be smart

lakerboy

So spurs win easy you guys think? It's epl. All big boys playing tomorrow except Liverpool they played and won today. I have arsenal ML as well. Somebody is losing.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

LB throwin darts in the dark

slapshot81
    Update your status

So spurs win easy you guys think? It's epl. All big boys playing tomorrow except Liverpool they played and won today. I have arsenal ML as well. Somebody is losing.
    i'm glad u posted this got me to looking at the epl games tommorow and i think the most likely upset tommorow will be watford which are +248 right now
    everton is struggling big time lost 6 of 7 matches in really bad form their home record stinks ranked 16th only 5 goals scored in 5 home games watford have been scoring alot of goals away ranked 5th in the league away points they have 10 goals scored in 5 away matches i am going to play watford to win i think that is the best chance for an upset tommorow

mngambler

Quote Originally Posted by slapshot81 View Post
    i'm glad u posted this got me to looking at the epl games tommorow and i think the most likely upset tommorow will be watford which are +248 right now
    everton is struggling big time lost 6 of 7 matches in really bad form their home record stinks ranked 16th only 5 goals scored in 5 home games watford have been scoring alot of goals away ranked 5th in the league away points they have 10 goals scored in 5 away matches i am going to play watford to win i think that is the best chance for an upset tommorow
    I agree, if you wanna plays some dogs I like both the upset and also a little sprinkle on the draw line in this one as well...card isn't all that exciting and I just don't see any crazy upsets, I actually like Man City 1H as well, Spurs are too juicy...haven't looked at Chelsea yet, but at a glance it has the smell of an under or draw as well depending on lines

steven12
    Not a Pro
    steven12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

why Arsenal ? actually it's very hard to predict for this matches
    Man City - Arsenal @Man City
    Chelsea Man Utd @ml Draw
    Everton Watford @both teams to score

slapshot81
    Update your status

maybe if arsenal gets smoked like 5-0 they will finnally get rid of the old man wenger

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

this is winnable actually, tottenham is playing like hot garbage

lakerboy

It was worth as shot. On to arsenal

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

they had many chances to tie and even win, it was a very good bet

i think arsenal will get slaughtered but gl will be live betting it

steven12
    Not a Pro

Waiting for more goals from Everton-Watford match, just I will check 3:3 correct score

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Dogs don't hit in euro soccer like they do in the American sports

mngambler

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Dogs don't hit in euro soccer like they do in the American sports
    depends on the league, but in the majors its not too common, EPL, LaLiga, etc. he did have a pretty good shot on Palace this morning I will say..Arsenal on the other hand was a complete waste of $, they never had a shot

steven12
    Not a Pro

Quote Originally Posted by steven12 View Post
    Waiting for more goals from Everton-Watford match, just I will check 3:3 correct score
    Watford pissed on my bet as well(correct score 3:3 odds +5000), missed penalty kick on last minute

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

close but no cigar