Florida st really going to lose to bc?

Bc isn't very good.

Yeah I know Fsu sucks too.

What do you think?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

I think the better question is: Do you really want to bet on a team in complete turmoil? FSU offense is in shambles without Francois and we just lost Patrick for the season last game. I wouldn't be shocked if BC wins outright, its that fukin bad right now. I wouldn't touch FSU with a 10 foot pole.

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Just beat Louisville who just beat FSU.. FSU one dimensional as well.. Patrick out.. BC just smacked Virginia.. smell An upset tonight in Chest Nut Hill

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Obviously Florida State has the better talent, but their mind set has to be at an all time low. Do they even care about the season any more? We will find out tomorrow.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Bc getting 7 at some shops now. What’s with the line move?

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Obviously Florida State has the better talent, but their mind set has to be at an all time low. Do they even care about the season any more? We will find out tomorrow.
    The game is tonight

And just by watching them for the past 3 games, no one is into it anymore. Doesn't help that Jimbo basically said, without saying, he is going to fire his staff. So now we have a bunch of lame duck coaches as well.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Today isn't it?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Boston College seems decent

SAVAGE
    SAVAGE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1878

I think BC whoops them. I'm liking the +200ML

also the line just moved to 6.5
    Last edited by SAVAGE; 10-27-17 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Added point spread

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9858

No way. FSU rolls tonight i think. They start turning it around. On the road on a nationally televised game. They won't lose to BC and I think they cover by a large number.

teaserpleaser

Damn I was going to road trip it to Vegas to cash some tickets get down on fsu ML but it would be like -290 by 4 when I get there.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    No way. FSU rolls tonight i think. They start turning it around. On the road on a nationally televised game. They won't lose to BC and I think they cover by a large number.
    Yeah this is how I feel but predictions I'm seeing calling for upset. Bc is making a big deal about Fsu on a weekday night game.

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

FSU O line is decimated. Almost everyone i son BC. Wanna be sharps and touts.
    But FSU can win and cover with defense and their run game. BC run D sucks.
    FSU will run and control the clock.
    If i am forced to bet i would take fsu but not touching this game.

This is a typical clean out game for books. Public will try to act sharp by taking the attractive dog today after most dogs covered yesterday.

Look at this https://www.tomahawknation.com/flori...ff-predictions almost every clown is picking bc to win straight up or to cover. you know what that means!

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Yeah this is how I feel but predictions I'm seeing calling for upset. Bc is making a big deal about Fsu on a weekday night game.
    Exactly. Find me anyone on FSU and yet line is jumping making BC look "more" attractive attracting more money on them. It's a game. Crazy things could happen and BC covers but this situation cashes FSU much much more often then it cashes BC.

Cougsky17
    Cougsky17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

Hammering the under. FSU has enough talent left to keep this thing ugly and low-scoring. First one to 17 wins.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

I really liked BC at +3.5 now at +6.5 not so sure. They are playing much better, covered the last 5 I think. But this line change has me concerned. I will still nibble on BC, but not crazy about them any longer.

Erkm808
    Erkm808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1630

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I really liked BC at +3.5 now at +6.5 not so sure. They are playing much better, covered the last 5 I think. But this line change has me concerned. I will still nibble on BC, but not crazy about them any longer.
    I really never understood this logic... I mean if you capped the game and liked them at 3.5, why would you not like them at a higher number? I mean if other people’s views get in the way, why even bother capping the game? Not throwing shade just trying to see the thought process behind it...I mean the more information the better...just curious on the analysis.

Erkm808

I will say I do like Florida st minus the points and I do see why the number is climbing...I think this is a much better matchup for Florida st

Israelnyjah
    Israelnyjah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Florida St will show up tonight.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Erkm808 View Post
    I really never understood this logic... I mean if you capped the game and liked them at 3.5, why would you not like them at a higher number? I mean if other people’s views get in the way, why even bother capping the game? Not throwing shade just trying to see the thought process behind it...I mean the more information the better...just curious on the analysis.
    Not speaking for Dante but I have the same thought process. You cap a game based on all info available including the knowledge that Vegas sets line not attempting to be exactly right but to make the most profit they can. The line move means someone somewhere knows something. They are either trying to attract more money on BC, have received heavy money on FSU, something has changed and it isn't weather and isn't injury so it's something that I can't always accurately cap. Whatever it is I have learned that lines moving strong against me means I need to be careful and therefore lower my position on the game. Could be I was right all along, could be some sloot was giving BC players blowers all night last night and it hasn't been made public but its something i don't know and that means lowering position.
    That said. Don't worry about it here. Take FSU and have a nice start to weekend.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Erkm808 View Post

I happen to believe that often when a swing takes place of more than 3 points it is significant. I have been watching line changes for decades and I think there might be a little validity to that theory. Of course I understand where you are coming from, if a line changes in my favor, meaning I am getting more points, it should theoretically be a good thing. After decades I have the opposite view, but it doesn't mean a thing what I believe. Especially since I believe what I believe but I am still taking a little action on BC.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Don’t over think line movement. If you like BC +3 take them at +6

i was at the FSU game last week. They should have won, but they are undisciplined and often out of position. The offense is fairly rudderless. Defense looked confused. Derwin James isn’t 100% still. Not going to surprise me if they lose tonight.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Don’t over think line movement. If you like BC +3 take them at +6

i was at the FSU game last week. They should have won, but they are undisciplined and often out of position. The offense is fairly rudderless. Defense looked confused. Derwin James isn’t 100% still. Not going to surprise me if they lose tonight.

Oh I did and I will take a little more at new line. And I agree FSU is not who they usually are, BC playing better. Line change annoying me a bit and if BC wins or covers I will be pissed, lol. Of course the exact opposite can happen too.

good luck

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

lol SBR now has opening line at 8 I think. That is wrong, I have been watching this line since Tuesday and it started at 3 unless I am totally fcked up on this. But I am not, because I took some at 3. So according to that line BC is the play. But, it is wrong.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

this line is the ole reverse reverse line, where the line looks like a sucker play, the #'s say bet BC

fsu wins by 14

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

lol SBR now has opening line at 8 I think. That is wrong, I have been watching this line since Tuesday and it started at 3 unless I am totally fcked up on this. But I am not, because I took some at 3. So according to that line BC is the play. But, it is wrong.
    Lines come out around 4:30 on Sunday.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Where are you seeing 8 opener on SBR? I have default opener set to Pinny and am showing 3.5.

Erkm808

I guess my real question is, have you guys tracked the outcomes when line moves like this happen? I see that point if this was a Saturday game but being it is a weekday game and only 3 games on board imo the move is based on the money coming in. That being said I rather lose my money on what I believe instead of having someone else make a decision for me by moving a line

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Israelnyjah View Post
    Florida St will show up tonight.
    Think that's the problem.

Florida st is terrible

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Why didnt u guys tell me this before I laid these sad sack of shit FSU dildos

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They are not even average

Sad

eastvan09
    eastvan09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1728

Nice win with BC. Had them on straight bet, as a leg of several parlays.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I think the better question is: Do you really want to bet on a team in complete turmoil? FSU offense is in shambles without Francois and we just lost Patrick for the season last game. I wouldn't be shocked if BC wins outright, its that fukin bad right now. I wouldn't touch FSU with a 10 foot pole.

SAVAGE
    SAVAGE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1878

Quote Originally Posted by SAVAGE View Post
    I think BC whoops them. I'm liking the +200ML

also the line just moved to 6.5
    This guy is smart

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SAVAGE View Post
    This guy is smart

Yep, smart on this one. I liked BC to win the game too. In fact I played BC with the points and on money line. That damn line change did make me fall back some but I am satisfied. Can't get too greedy. As I wrote BC is playing much better, and FS simply is not a good team this year. they don't even look like they are playing with effort.

good luck to everybody today

12 Last