Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

Maybe Worse Than the Jets Call

Jags just got hosed

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Yeah possible return for a TD there what the hell is that official thinking? I thought they are supposed to err on the side of letting a play continue!

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Yeah possible return for a TD there what the hell is that official thinking? I thought they are supposed to err on the side of letting a play continue!
    They are...total phuck up

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

refs thinking throwing a meaningless offside flag negates that fumble touchdown...Jesus man...

I can see why people are getting over the NFL

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

That Jets TD reversal fumble was nuts.. NE really caught a break there..

This Rams game the play is dead when the whistle blows, is what it is.. Refs didn't see the fumble in real time it happens..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-15-17 at 05:17 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Funniest call just happened. The Umpire was not in a safe space to referee the play. Chiefs/Pitt.

Hilarious.

The NFL is a joke. Trump ahead of times per the usual.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Dude...It is getting worse....hahahahahaha
    Chiefs Steelers

baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That Jets TD reversal fumble was nuts.. NE really caught a break there..

This Rams game the play is dead when the whistle blows, is what it is.. Refs didn't see the fumble in real time it happens..
    That jets call was beyond awful. I hate fixing comments but calls like that make you wonder how that can be called. Even the announcers kept talking about how that as a bad call for ten minutes after.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by baseballstud View Post
    That jets call was beyond awful. I hate fixing comments but calls like that make you wonder how that can be called. Even the announcers kept talking about how that as a bad call for ten minutes after.
    I even had NE on the ML but thought that call was absurd.. He hit the pile-on and maintained possession after the bobble.. I think you call that a TD regardless. I'm not complaining though.. I sweating this bet when the PATS were down 14 early... I don't bet these odds often but thought it was a lock.. I got lucky.. Refs helped out ..

$440.00 $100.00 Win 10/15/17 1:00pm NFL Football 253 New England Patriots -440* vs New York Jets

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

part of game

breaks even out long term

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

The call on the 49ers when they were in field goal range at the end of the game was bullshit; 10 yard penalty was called for a screen that wasn't even close to a screen. So instead of a 58 yard field goal attempt, it turned into a 68 yarder, so they couldn't even try for the 3 points to win the game.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

You simply can't make mistakes like how these refs are doing.

That Jags play That ref was so sure of himself too. What a dik.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    The call on the 49ers when they were in field goal range at the end of the game was bullshit; 10 yard penalty was called for a screen that wasn't even close to a screen. So instead of a 58 yard field goal attempt, it turned into a 68 yarder, so they couldn't even try for the 3 points to win the game.
    Yep that was awful

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Why the fuk are you all still watching this garbage...

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    so many rig jobs at fed ex field...

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Quote Originally Posted by baseballstud View Post
    I hadn't seen it until I saw this thread and went back and watched video. Ball was moving. Not clear control as he went out of bounds. Assume they called it a touchback and pats ball?? Honestly looked like right call under the rules.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Only guys that think the Jets call was bad are those that had money on that trashy organization

Otherwise it was obvious he fumbled and never grgained posession

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Only guys that think the Jets call was bad are those that had money on that trashy organization

Krak, you know I have no money. It was a terrible call in my eyes.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Game was horribly officiated just like every other NFL game this weekend.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

The jets call was right up there w tuck rule and when they changed what a catch was against megatron. There no way anyone in the crooked as NFL can sit up there today w a straight face and justify that bs call. Now ya can fumble without ever losing possession of ball? All we need more things these cheating fukks can "interpret" to their liking, which generally means might as well bet pats to win super bowl now.

2daBank

He never didn't have possession. You retarded.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

one of the worst called sundays as a whole. almost every game there was shit calls

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Can college ball come sooner? Thanks.
    Rather deal with point shaving.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    haha

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He never didn't have possession. You retarded.
    Hmmm, two nfl officials disagree with you. There is a clear shot where he has neither hand on the ball and the ball is just floating between his arms. That is loss of possession. He regains control but he never gets his feet down to regain possession. Not sure why guys here think they know more than NFL coaches and officials but if you know more than these guys that actually do it for a living and have for decades, then it is an honor to have you posting here amongst us simpletons. You're doing yourself a great disservice by not capitalizing on your amazing talents.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Hmmm, two nfl officials disagree with you. There is a clear shot where he has neither hand on the ball and the ball is just floating between his arms. That is loss of possession. He regains control but he never gets his feet down to regain possession. Not sure why guys here think they know more than NFL coaches and officials but if you know more than these guys that actually do it for a living and have for decades, then it is an honor to have you posting here amongst us simpletons. You're doing yourself a great disservice by not capitalizing on your amazing talents.
    I didn't even bet this game...It was a really bad call Kraks...He lost possession but clearly regained it hitting the pylon

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Sorry bud, you've proven yourself to be an embarrassment. Lick those establishment balls some more... You must be well taken care of. The majority of simpletons don't even seek a forum for discussion, they just put on the blindfold and bet. Kraken you're just a mess emotionally and it shows in any political discussion you contribute in. Not sure what you have to gain from denying the obvious, maybe some false sense of credibility?

Ryermkd
    God is Good

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/j...gue-messed-up/

The NFL hasn't had to deal with many officiating controversies this year, but it definitely found itself in the middle of one near the end of the Patriots-Jets game on Sunday.
    What a sick joke, see how they try to justify it all? Admit this horrendous rig to deny the "smaller" ones that happen in every other game...

2daBank

Oh right guys paid by NFL disagree so I must be wrong. As I said, you Fukkin retarded.. not 1 person with any integrity or common sense will be caught dead saying that was the right call. Only the corrupt and stupid disagree, which one are you?

That rhetorical we already know

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

anyone have a good link to the Jacksonville play? trying to see it

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    I didn't even bet this game...It was a really bad call Kraks...He lost possession but clearly regained it hitting the pylon
    Once you lose possession which you agree he did, he cannot regain possession without getting his feet down in bounds, this part he did not do. He regained control, yes, but he never regained possession because he didn't come down in bounds after regaining control.

The matter is complicated by the fact it looked like a bad call, so guys can't get passed that. Second, generally when there is a fumble, guys jump on it inbounds and everything happens at once meaning a guy gets control of the ball, he's inbounds and is down at the same time. This wasn't the case this time.

It's fine that guys disagree but rules are rules. I wouldn't disagree that it's a bad rule but it can't be changed in the game, there's a process for that.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    anyone have a good link to the Jacksonville play? trying to see it
    Scroll to the 5:30 mark...just terrible..

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Oh right guys paid by NFL disagree so I must be wrong. As I said, you Fukkin retarded.. not 1 person with any integrity or common sense will be caught dead saying that was the right call. Only the corrupt and stupid disagree, which one are you?

That rhetorical we already know
    You are wrong because you don't know the rules. The rest of your post is just irony at it's finest. Only on SBR can a guy think he knows the rule book better than NFL officials, call a guy retarded, go on an estrogen filled rant and be 100% wrong the entire time.

You sir have made trolls proud today with your performance.

12 Last