JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

yeah thats absolutely insane. ive never seen so many bad calls today. same in the pit/kc game & rams game

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Holy shit. They called that a touchback?

Glad I don't watch anymore. That was turrible. I have no clue how they pulled that out of their ass. It's no catch, or TD.

Touchback, haaaah.

i just can't believe my +9.5 jets held i figured after that call it would be a 27-17 game

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    According to the rules it is the correct call, clearly lost possession and was out of bounds in the end zone when he regained possession, touchback

Shitty rule and very unlucky for NYJ but they blew it plain and simple
    He regained possession in mid air and knee landed in the end zone.......wtf are you talking about?

Just fukkin sucks it’s my dumbass Jets team against the pats of all the teams and in a close game

Ive never seen anything like this and for them to actually reverse the call on the field is a fukkin joke

If anyone was watching the game earlier in the first half, a Pats safety straight up speared Robby Anderson WR on the Jets in the fukkin face and they picked up the flag for no reason saying he got hit in the shoulder which it wasn’t even close...Jets were up 14-0 at that point and would have been driving In to go up 3 scores and momentum changed right after that

Sickening game

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 239

NFL Live, Adam Scheff, "I have two sources that have told me the NFL got this call wrong, my right and left eyes."

He said it like he was totally serious, like always. Fukin classic

First 12