sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Show him you are able to pay the 3k this week, dont bet another game with him until to he pays you the following week. You maxed out -3k then once the new week started you were firing.....he is trying to see if you were taking a shot. Pay the 3k and you'll be fine imo
    Points Awarded:

Hu$tle gave sweep 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Time to smoke that foo. You got to show him you mean business.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

even if the local is short next week he has to at least give you the 3k back and owe the rest of the 10k....if not that is grounds for a severe beating.

Is this guy an agent or the main bookie??

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson View Post
    Your betting thousands of dollers and coming on sbr for suggestions lol either pound his ass in the ground or kiss your money goodbye there's really no in between that's why 90% of people bet online.
    This
    Last edited by bonzaii; 10-11-17 at 08:29 PM.

slapshot81
    Update your status
    slapshot81's Avatar Become A Pro!

fff
    Last edited by slapshot81; 10-11-17 at 09:52 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Just listen to Sweep

he knows

trust me

used to run Tri state

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Show him you are able to pay the 3k this week, dont bet another game with him until to he pays you the following week. You maxed out -3k then once the new week started you were firing.....he is trying to see if you were taking a shot. Pay the 3k and you'll be fine imo
    This was my exact though. Lost max account limit last week and before pay day swung again. If that doesn't match normal betting patterns (i.e. You don't normally bet large payout parlays on a Monday) he has a right to wonder if you were gonna flake. You'll get at least the $3k back next week and if not then put him on a payment plan. If he has slow paid in past he isn't well connected so you would be well to find another guy or get offshore
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    This was my exact though. Lost max account limit last week and before pay day swung again. If that doesn't match normal betting patterns (i.e. You don't normally bet large payout parlays on a Monday) he has a right to wonder if you were gonna flake. You'll get at least the $3k back next week and if not then put him on a payment plan. If he has slow paid in past he isn't well connected so you would be well to find another guy or get offshore

Bingo...20 years doing this, seen it a million times. Pretty easy to see whats going on here

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

Quote Originally Posted by slapshot81 View Post
    if u lost 3k last week then u should pay the 3k by payday and if u are up 10k then whatever u finish the week at u should get next week on payday
    this

pay the 3k then hound the shit out of him for the 10k, u pay your end then leave it up to hime to pay his end then you are in the right for PAYBACK

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Looks like bookie is broke

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Sweep is correct. Definitely move on from the guy. Don't be a degen, or just go online

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

He's obviously having solvency issues.

You could always call his PPH provider and explain the situation to them.

sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6429

Who is his PPH provider ? Some are very good about helping in situations like this . Call them up and speak with them. They will in turn perhaps talk to him and you may get paid .

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

etp- your guy is probably an agent and not the main guy.....Your 10k score this week just put him into a massive red figure. Pay him the 3k from last week so he can make his commission and you in turn should get paid out the following week.

ClayMaker52
    ClayMaker52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 249

Sixteen in the clip

And one in the hole

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

even if the local is short next week he has to at least give you the 3k back and owe the rest of the 10k....if not that is grounds for a severe beating.

Is this guy an agent or the main bookie??
    Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post

Bingo...20 years doing this, seen it a million times. Pretty easy to see whats going on here
    This is why I wouldn't ever deal with a local. Sweeper... you're suggesting it's a game within the game? If that's the case... why would you want to deal with an a$$hole like this guy? And this is why I'd rather wager offshore.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    This is why I wouldn't ever deal with a local. Sweeper... you're suggesting it's a game within the game? If that's the case... why would you want to deal with an a$$hole like this guy? And this is why I'd rather wager offshore.
    Credit, freeplay.

If the guy pays it is a much better deal for the player.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Credit, freeplay.

If the guy pays it is a much better deal for the player.
    I guess the player doesn't have any other choice? He claims he already lost his MAX of 3k... but has a parlay that's going to hit 10k? Guess I don't understand that one???!!?

So, you have no other choice but to pay the 3k he owes. And just hope for the best.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Offshore doesn't like shot takers either

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Dont think it's a PPH

Quote Originally Posted by sheepgotwool View Post
    Who is his PPH provider ? Some are very good about helping in situations like this . Call them up and speak with them. They will in turn perhaps talk to him and you may get paid .
    Last edited by PeterJohnson; 10-12-17 at 02:49 AM.

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Wait so after a over 2 years you dont build up a rep? espically after he said hes already paid him over 20k? Shouldnt have to prove yourself no more after 2 years of paying up sorry hes not seeing if hes taking a shot hes obv short money.

BrickJames
    Action

I guess the player doesn't have any other choice? He claims he already lost his MAX of 3k... but has a parlay that's going to hit 10k? Guess I don't understand that one???!!?

So, you have no other choice but to pay the 3k he owes. And just hope for the best.
    Bookie has his PPH set to auto zero out on Mondays.

Guys is obviously an amateur.

jjgold

Most bookies stiff

Offshore extreme rare it ever has meaning all the good books

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

The "game" is being played by the bettor....remember we dont know both sides of the story here. The gambler is on a 3k/week limit....He maxed out his limit last week and then once the new week started he was firing games and got up to +10k or so...

If you are the bookie here how do you know player had the funds to pay the -3k debt from the week before? He fires away after losing his limit hoping he can catch up and the local will just carry the difference. If you never played with a local or had a sheet with one you probably will not understand this

The local has him on a 3k per week limit....The week starts on monday & ends on sunday, the following monday balances are zero'd out and limit is back to 3k again. Remember this is all on credit, not post up

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Disclaimer: Im not saying OP was taking a shot here, just speaking from the bookies point of view. IMO you should just settle on the fixed settle day every week regardless of what your current week figure is. Makes things easy on everyone

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Also, if OP's bookie is just an agent and not the main guy he needs that 3k or probably some of it to pay the winners out and collect his commission

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sweeper you are a re-tard.

OP stated bookie has slowpayed before... so he is flexible on his settle dates but rigid when it comes to his customer who is down 20k btw. Bookie maybe needs his % yeah, but shit flies both ways, if he slowpays youd think hed be more lenient towards something like this. Being a bookie is no privilege, it goes fukkin both ways.

Guy needs to pay off this dumb fukk, get paid and dump his ass to the curve, get someone more trustworthy. Making threats over 2 days late is BS... especially since bookie himself has screwed around in the past.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

call me all the names you want jerkoff, its a tough spot for OP for sure

jjgold

Rookies play with locals

slapshot81
    Update your status
    slapshot81's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Rookies play with locals
    weren't u playing with a local in ocala, or was that made up like everything else u post

jjgold

Agent
    Huge difference with a major Book

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Coach is correct, agents are the ones you deal with for local books

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

I won't hijack the thread, but I have a great story about an agent not paying from something that happened 20 years ago. lol

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    I won't hijack the thread, but I have a great story about an agent not paying from something that happened 20 years ago. lol
    go ahead!

jjgold

Play with locals and you deserve to get stiffed

First 123456 ... Last