MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

To ESPNs Credit.....

....they pointed out, called out and showed the evidence of the female reporter's (Newton incident) racists tweets and comments from prior years.

I do wonder if, at this point, she will lose her job or be put in a less hands on role, as she cannit go back into that locker room after those comments.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

What a kunt

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19575

Females can say what they want, only straight white males are subject to harassment and insensitivity allegations.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

trash

she will lose her $20 a hr job

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Females can say what they want, only straight white males are subject to harassment and insensitivity allegations.
    Then SBR is your safe place, brotha. You can crack any insensitive raciest joke you like on here. Or just pick a thread, any thread, and you'll bound to run into a post filled with all the women bashing, black hating, and downright degenerate lifestyle your little head can handle.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    ....they pointed out, called out and showed the evidence of the female reporter's (Newton incident) racists tweets and comments from prior years.

I do wonder if, at this point, she will lose her job or be put in a less hands on role, as she cannit go back into that locker room after those comments.
    It's hard to believe he lost a sponsorship over something like that. Twitter is vile a lot of the time. There are just herds of people waiting to pounce on anyone that even missteps a little.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

WELL,,,, I think losing her job would be a just penalty, but that doesn't really help the lockerroom.....

i say negotiate and let her keep her job, conditioned upon anyone in said lockerroom getting to participate a full fledged gangbang of the broad as part of the team's celebration of their next win, whenever that may be....

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Then SBR is your safe place, brotha. You can crack any insensitive raciest joke you like on here. Or just pick a thread, any thread, and you'll bound to run into a post filled with all the women bashing, black hating, and downright degenerate lifestyle your little head can handle.
    well put, Gummo....

i knew id finally found a home when no one winced or even batted an eye at the prospect of chicks doin' not only double anal, but triple anal as well.........
    Points Awarded:

GUMMO77 gave Auto Donk 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GUMMO77 gave Auto Donk 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

That's a special, real special chip on that shoulder that fella has to be white and think he is the one who got the bad deal lol.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

it was a dumb question on her part... and an even more dumb answer on his part... I wish both of them would just go away.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I think it's funny that they dug up 5 year old tweets from her or whatever, but what does that have to do with what Cam said?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

low class america now
    new generation
    get use to the trash people

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

It's hard to believe he lost a sponsorship over something like that. Twitter is vile a lot of the time. There are just herds of people waiting to pounce on anyone that even missteps a little.
    Complete shitfest Twitter