rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Wow, when you get something stuck in your head there is no changing it. That's why I call you guys brick for brains.

If I said that, I want proof which you can't produce. Why would I say that when I worked hard to get ahead. Not sitting on my butt for 25 years.

I can look around in here and find Trump supporters who don't work. I know more Trump supporters that are gaming the system than Hillary supporters, so don't give me the right work more than the left bullshit. I see it. It's a little hard to see that kind of shit through welders glasses. Oh, maybe you can now since you haven't had a pair on for 25 years.

Tell us how big that butt is.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    You would think so, but some still have a hard on for her. Thor is in love. I hope she stays out there, but would like a notice. Like when they tell you this is graphic so change the channel, or get your kids out of the room. She's a horror film all by herself.
    Nothing to do 2with loving her and everything to do with defending anyone u assholes trash because u don't know the difference between bullshit and what is the truth. It really is that simple. By the way i know this hurts but this lady who got butchered up for thirty years by right wing bullshit still won by over 3million votes. Not everyone is as naive as u. U support a guy who has been called and embarrassment by both right and left but u will go down with him just like u did for the other idiot Bush.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Can't stand this bitch.
    We'll look back 20 years from now, if not sooner, and realize how fvcking awful these two candidates truly were.

Couldn't come up with worse potential "leaders" of the free world if you tried.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Nothing to do 2with loving her and everything to do with defending anyone u assholes trash because u don't know the difference between bullshit and what is the truth. It really is that simple. By the way i know this hurts but this lady who got butchered up for thirty years by right wing bullshit still won by over 3million votes. Not everyone is as naive as u. U support a guy who has been called and embarrassment by both right and left but u will go down with him just like u did for the other idiot Bush.
    Hey Thor, thanks for your post telling me about how 95% of scientists predicted the solar eclipse. Your grasp of high tech science is impressive. I started to do some research and found out something just as astounding. 89% of all scientists predicted the sun would come up this morning and say it will do so again tomorrow!!!!!! The 11% of ones that didn't were all Fox scientists. I'm on board with you from now on. Who can possibly argue with science, you know, except those right wing Christians. (all Fox viewers of course)

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Thor we all know swamp dwellers be they Rs or Ds do not like Trump, along with you butt hurts.

I'm a little amused that you and chico think guys who work the trades are idiots. Hilary thought the same. Your butt hurt fellow lib kelly even said his idea of the American dream was not to work hard and get ahead. The welding trade and hard work led to me spending my last 25 years in management where I comfortably retired in my 50's. I pay 6 figures yearly in income taxes even retired. The lesson here is don't be ignorant. This retired welder could buy and sell you a 100x over.

And thor, all politicians are narcissistic. Trump doesn't hide his. Your boys Nancy and Chuck are as dishonest as any.
    Internet is a funny place isn't it Roy. U can claim basically anything and as long as u are stupid enuf to think people believe it, it is all good. First off i make more than a welder here in the east so trust me there are no welders in your right to work bullshit hik state making anything welders are over here on the east coast. 2nd u pay 6 figures in income taxes lol,lol, oooohhh, lol. No wonder why people think you are so stupid. U actually think people are gonna believe that bunch of bullshit. No wonder u love Trump so much. He bullshits just like you and you both believe your own bullshit. Retired welder paying over 100 thou in income taxes

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Hey Thor, thanks for your post telling me about how 95% of scientists predicted the solar eclipse. Your grasp of high tech science is impressive. I started to do some research and found out something just as astounding. 89% of all scientists predicted the sun would come up this morning and say it will do so again tomorrow!!!!!! The 11% of ones that didn't were all Fox scientists. I'm on board with you from now on. Who can possibly argue with science, you know, except those right wing Christians. (all Fox viewers of course)
    The eclipse comment was a sarcastic comment u imbecile. Now u have been called a retard by multiple people in this thread. If u don't mind I'm gonna distance myself from you just like i have with Dwight. The two of you seem like the same asshole which has been pointed out by others. Good bye douchy

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    The eclipse comment was a sarcastic comment u imbecile. Now u have been called a retard by multiple people in this thread. If u don't mind I'm gonna distance myself from you just like i have with Dwight. The two of you seem like the same asshole which has been pointed out by others. Good bye douchy
    Of course it was sarcastic. Nobody could me that big of an idiot, right???

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Once again we are letting 2 parties destroy this great country. NO ONE is right/left or up/down. We are all people with differing ideas. Why do we have to look at things from extremes? Who wants to ban ALL guns? I haven't heard that from anyone, left or right? Where do you see that? Who would ever take anyone serious that would say that? But on the other side, who wants everyone to have deadly chemicals or mini nukes to protect themselves? No one. So, we all want something in the middle. We need to discuss solutions we all can agree on instead of arguing over what we don't agree on. I think we need to start with mental illness and prevention. All arguing does is not address the problem. Some people have an agenda to keep us arguing because it deflects our attention from common sense solutions.
    Dianne Feinstein, Michael Moore, New Republic, New Yorker, L.A. Times, for starters. There are a lot more celebrities that are calling for it too. Many more "news" publications as well. Many in academia are calling for a total gun ban. Make no mistake, there are tons of people who want to ban guns.

First ... 2345