Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Derrick Rose is shitting on Shroeder right now.

I guarantee if Cavs got Shroeder many of you guys would be saying "ohhhh, what a great great young piece. cavs have a bright future."

learn the game

Shroeder isn't as good as Rose right now.

Lonzo Ball?

Fools.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I like how ppl say great young players. Again, tell me how many SGs in the league put up over 18 ppg last year.... And then tell me adding a guy who can do that... who is the 3rd best SG of all time... who is a 1st ballot hall of famer.... still with plenty left.... way better than a scrub ass like JR smith.... isn't valuable...

I'll wait.

Rose also averaged 17 last year. So would you rather have Emmanuel Mudiay? Lonzo Ball?

Derrick Rose will fukking shred Lonzo Ball. Not in the past. Right now. That won't even be a fun matchup to watch. Ball will get locked down and will eat shit on the other end.

And yet if the Cavs had Ball, a bunch of ppl would say "oh wow, what a great pick for them."

F no.

Ya'll don't understand what it takes to win in the NBA.

I know the game and I GUARANTEE Cavs make the finals and Rose and Wade are huge parts in their quest to win it all.

I'm sure you said the same thing about Wade last year "oh, he's old now".... before he went on to average 18.5 ppg. Which few SGs did. Did Avery Bradley average 18? What about Marcus Smart? Did Jae Crowder at his position? What about Kaldwell Pope? All these young new fresh faces. Wtf did they do?

What I thought.

Think before you speak.
    That guarantee isn't really going out on a limb, of course they are going to go to the finals. The big question is whether or not this puts them in contention with the Warriors. Assuming IT makes a full recovery, I think they are a better team. Crowder is a solid pick up, he can guard KD or Klay and allow LeBron to rest on defense. Love is great for the regular season, but he is a bad matchup against GS.

I still think if Cleveland really wanted to compete with the Warriors they needed to trade for Paul George.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16005

Love recently revealed it was LeBron and not the coach that informed him of his position change.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

They are 0-4 if you parlayed the opponent on the ML every game would of payed like 180/1

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I repeat no

Many teams improved

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Derrick Rose is shitting on Shroeder right now.

I guarantee if Cavs got Shroeder many of you guys would be saying "ohhhh, what a great great young piece. cavs have a bright future."

learn the game

Shroeder isn't as good as Rose right now.

Lonzo Ball?

Fools.
    What good will Derek Rose be when he blows out his knee by the end of the season?

50% chance he doesn’t play a minute in the playoffs

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    What good will Derek Rose be when he blows out his knee by the end of the season?

50% chance he doesn’t play a minute in the playoffs
    Now you're just reaching for the injury card. We're talking about the roster the way it is. You realize in January Rose is gonna be playing against 2nd team players? That's a joke. 50% of the 1st team PGs can't even keep up with Derrick Rose.

I ask again, mos ppl on this thread are saying Wade is washed. Tell me how many SGs in the league averaged over 18 last year.

I'll wait here all fukkin day.

THat's what I thought.

IBetYou

He's an old man. Much of the Cavs' roster could be doing "touch of grey" commercials.

IBetYou

18ppg isn't a big deal when you're the #2 option. Oladipo averaged 16ppg last season. Is he elite too? Or does the 2pts kill it?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    18ppg isn't a big deal when you're the #2 option. Oladipo averaged 16ppg last season. Is he elite too? Or does the 2pts kill it?
    So Oladipo averaged 16, Wade averaged 18.... And Wade is an old man who should retire? Yup, that makes total sense. If you bring in a guy averaging 18 a game last year, to be the third, maybe even 4th option, you're saying that isn't significant?

Think a little deeper

IBetYou

He was great in the playoffs last season. Not what the Cavs need though.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Their starting lineup is a mess you cannot win with no shooting or rim protection. I doubt Cleveland covers many 1st quarters especially, though the bench is fairly strong with Smith and Thompson moving there.

First 12