Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Bernd Weisberger

Plus 2200 for the british masters this week on euro pga, finished 2nd here last year and had a top 10 finish in his last start, good value here with a weak field for the tourny

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Plus 2200 for the british masters this week on euro pga, finished 2nd here last year and had a top 10 finish in his last start, good value here with a weak field for the tourny
    You can't afford to bet so why does it matter? You are a broke dick non-pro with the brain of a retarded monkey. Stop posting and go get more government assistance you POS.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    You can't afford to bet so why does it matter? You are a broke dick non-pro with the brain of a retarded monkey. Stop posting and go get more government assistance you POS.
    Lolol god damn dude leave me alone,i know u like dik but im not that guy, for penetrates sake go back to ur made up stock market in ur basement and stop trolling me,lololol what a loser

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Lolol god damn dude leave me alone,i know u like dik but im not that guy, for penetrates sake go back to ur made up stock market in ur basement and stop trolling me,lololol what a loser
    Wow, just wow, is that your attempt at a sentence? I see you have a functioning CAPS LOCK key because you started your incoherent ramblings with an upper case L but you fail to use it anywhere else in your post.

FYI..... Clutchut12 is a broke dick air bettor. He doesn't have a pot to piss in. I'd be leery of tailing anything he proposes. The guy has openly stated he likes trannys in other threads and as you can tell by his nonsensical ramblings he is not very bright. He's just another POS trash on government assistance.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Wow, just wow, is that your attempt at a sentence? I see you have a functioning CAPS LOCK key because you started your incoherent ramblings with an upper case L but you fail to use it anywhere else in your post.

FYI..... Clutchut12 is a broke dick air bettor. He doesn't have a pot to piss in. I'd be leery of tailing anything he proposes. The guy has openly stated he likes trannys in other threads and as you can tell by his nonsensical ramblings he is not very bright. He's just another POS trash on government assistance.
    Lol this guy is supposed to be trading stocks non stop making thousands a day but has the time to troll me all morning long, all morning l he got bitch slapped in the other post and now cant leave well enough alone, You Lose, Good day Sir

Clutchut12

He must be a spelling bee champ too cause all he does is spellcheck my post all day, what a fkin tard

A4K

Man, Clutchut1 you are just getting sadder by the post. My trading day is over by 11am PST and you saw how much I made today. Maybe one day you won't be a broke dick non-Pro. Maybe one day you'll learn how to write a post that people can understand. Typical white trash on welfare. Maybe you can use your SNAP benefits to go pro on here? Who are we kidding? We both know you trade your SNAP benefits for meth.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

You two are both silly....Clutch going off in rants that don't make a tons of sense, while A4K calling Clutch a broke dik, but transferring 12 betpoints to the sbr book.

You do both seem like nice people, just a bit fired up.

Good Site #SBR

A4K

Clucthut12 has 145 posts and 90% are nonsensical political garbage. People like him that are ruining the Republican party. I wish he could get a real job and an education but he has a loser mentality and loves to blame everyone but himself for his sh!tty life. Sad.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    You two are both silly....Clutch going off in rants that don't make a tons of sense, while A4K calling Clutch a broke dik, but transferring 12 betpoints to the SBR Book.

You do both seem like nice people, just a bit fired up.

Good Site #SBR
    You know betpoints are not real money, right?