Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

The move, if you really were going to go that route, is to boycott the sponsors, not the NFL. Call whichever dipshit insurance company that sponsors a particular game, and tell them you just switched to a different company because of this.

This can actually work, if you have the numbers. I remember a long time ago, Married With Children lost Coca-Cola and a few others because people were outraged at the humor. We've come a long way. But yeah, your tactic is off. Hit the sponsors if you really feel that strongly about it.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    After watching football all day, it appeared that the teams that had the most players protesting all lost. I wonder if this was some type of mental thing.
    I noticed this as well. Raiders played like a high school team.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10250

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    The move, if you really were going to go that route, is to boycott the sponsors, not the NFL. Call whichever dipshit insurance company that sponsors a particular game, and tell them you just switched to a different company because of this.
    This can actually work, if you have the numbers. I remember a long time ago, Married With Children lost Coca-Cola and a few others because people were outraged at the humor. We've come a long way. But yeah, your tactic is off. Hit the sponsors if you really feel that strongly about it.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

my gosh the blacks are so racist , spreading black supremacy ..american is so infested

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

This kid is calling protesting people being killed "black supremacy"
    these racists are definitely going to hell forever
    what a ridiculous attempt at spin
    Just come out and say you support the govt attacking people

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

And the racists want to boycott Papa Johns because the nfl players wont stand for a stupid flag
    its not about the flag, the racists just want the govtsponsored killings of minorities by the govt to continue
    But the racists pretends to care about flags and law and order, haha

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

America very very tired of black behavior

I feel real bad for the good ones

THugs have always been trash and glad cops pop them when they do not listen to get down on ground
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ryermkd

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

I'm sure you'll get a lot of supporters to the cause with "stupid" flag comments .
    Thattaboy

jjgold

James and Curry stand for flag

Lol both hypocrites because they do not want their endorsements taken away both white inside

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Axman3000 View Post
    It doesn't matter that they have the voice, it matters that they choose to use that voice during a time dedicated to our military heroes. These guys might as well do this during a funeral or on the scene of a deadly traffic accident. If these people are protesting during the anthem I have to sadly say that I do love my country more than them since there is something seriously wrong with where they place their loyalty and honor.
    Hey, someone who gets it. It's a slap in the face, just like laughing at a funeral would be. Good post. Some people cannot seem to put it in to context.

Props to the Steelers player who went out there, and stood up for the flag he defended. Tomlin having any issue with that is disgusting. Guy makes money he won't ever be able to spend, and wants to talk about division. Worry about winning your division, and not losing to the Bears.

jjgold

Blacks the last 100 years were not respected and now it is even worse

They never do anything right to earn respect

matrix1022
    matrix1022's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12110

Fuk that \*\*\*\*\*\* James , he isnt nothing but a bum from Cleve , direspectful to my family !! Screw that piece of lard!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

If the "league" wanted to show true unity, they would have coordinated all teams to do the same thing. It would have looked much better if every team had knelt, stood and locked arms, or all just stayed in the fukking locker room.

By all all teams doing different things, it proved just more confusion and dumbfukkery

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2013

As a member of USAA due to being a Marine, I welcome for everyone that upsets to boycott the sponsors which USAA is one of them (that's why recently FOX News got rid of some of their shows). But notice how USAA doesn't mind the protests and still continues to serve our military community along with the NFL. I served for the right for peaceful protest and for anyone to boycott. Sitting or kneeling disrupt the anthem, how? No one is yelling or even carrying a sign during the anthem. I don't like it when a fan sits in the stand during it but that's their rights. However, talking on the cell during it is unacceptable. If you think the protests are disrespecting something or someone, I disagree, but that's your opinion. However, the protesters are doing it peacefully so stop the unnecessary hateful racial undertones statements.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Headsterx 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold

It’s a bunch of uneducated fools protesting it was always killed the black race lack of education

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing but I just can't do it. Love the gambling way too much. If there was no gambling on these games, there's no way I'd be watching these thugs
    What does watching the games have to do with your bets? A team doesn't play harder because you're watching. The players and coaches can't hear you screaming at the TV.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Too many players from hood..jj gold spot on

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

This is ridiculous no need to boycott, nfl no different than animal fighting in 3rd world countries.

They exist solely in our lives for entertainment purposes.

After one figures how to bypass the cable monopoly, bookies are the only entity that should be making money off of the average fan. Nfl shouldn't make much of anything in royalties from the less stupid people

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    This is ridiculous no need to boycott, nfl no different than animal fighting in 3rd world countries.

They exist solely in our lives for entertainment purposes.

After one figures how to bypass the cable monopoly, bookies are the only entity that should be making money off of the average fan. Nfl shouldn't make much of anything in royalties from the less stupid people

jjgold

Ghetto trash we watch

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

local bar with 200+ capacity is not buying nfl package this year.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I went to eat lunch yesterday and was really surprised the few people in there with all the tv's they had. Think people could care less.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

Trump wanted people to get up and leave the stadium. word on the street form the venues is exactly 3 did that. 2 snuck back in.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Haven’t watched a full quarter of nfl this year. Nothing to do with protests. Lack of time, can’t watch my team, and games aren’t interesting.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16291

I'm in on the Boycott.Ive already canceled the Red Zone add on package.The player celebration rule is what put me over the top .Score a touchdown and sit in a circle and pretend to play craps.Come on.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

I feel real bad for the good ones
    I'm of Macedonian descent and the same can be said for us regarding gypsy stereotypes... Considering we are the 3rd or 4th most populated gypsy nation in Europe after Romania and Bulgaria... Lots of good people in these countries, unfortunately it comes with a direct counterpart.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Have fun not watching.

People seriously care so much if a person sits, kneels or stands during a song? It's a song. People take shit so seriously. Maybe I just don't get it, but the anthem is a song to me. The flag is a piece of cloth. Do you guys stand during the anthem in front of your TV?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave KRIT 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Have fun not watching.

People seriously care so much if a person sits, kneels or stands during a song? It's a song. People take shit so seriously. Maybe I just don't get it, but the anthem is a song to me. The flag is a piece of cloth. Do you guys stand during the anthem in front of your TV?
    Not an argument... Do you sit in the stands when the anthem is playing?

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

NFL will always thrive because of one thing, GAMBLING! All the pre game shows are about injuries and picking the winner against the spread, fantasy forecasts, it's ridiculous!

What makes the game unwatchable are....
    - bad officiating
    - too many delays because of challenges and replays
    - stupid commercials that you see 5 or 6 times a game, every game, every week
    - awful announcers
    - making the NFL a 24/7/365 product. I used to love this time of year. Now every transaction a team makes during the off season is Breaking News!
    - Thursday night and Sunday night football. Just keep it 1 pm and 4 pm Sunday and 1 Monday night game
    - every commercial is about football, too many commercials, just beat us to death with football commercials. This should be the #1 reason. Unless it's my home team, I can't get through a game anymore.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    I'm in on the Boycott.Ive already canceled the Red Zone add on package.The player celebration rule is what put me over the top .Score a touchdown and sit in a circle and pretend to play craps.Come on.
    So now you're mad because guys are celebrating. Geez, people just look for shit to complain about. Most fans wanted celebrations put back in which is why the NFL loosened their rules.

Damn, can't please everyone. The pussyfication of America continues. Players are kneeling, I'm so offended. Players are celebrating, I'm about to throw up. Some of you guys need to grow a pair and quit being little bitches so easily rustled.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Gamblers rule all sports, shut your t.v's off, do not buy any sponsors products.

I hope the league folds. F them!!!!!!!!
    yeah that idea sounded good for about all of 3 seconds
    without football its figure skaters with hockey sticks and stickball
    NFL is a must , and this is coming from a guy that went 1-3 on Sunday
    doesnt matter , NFL is a must

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    NFL will always thrive because of one thing, GAMBLING! All the pre game shows are about injuries and picking the winner against the spread, fantasy forecasts, it's ridiculous!

What makes the game unwatchable are....
    - bad officiating
    - too many delays because of challenges and replays
    - stupid commercials that you see 5 or 6 times a game, every game, every week
    - awful announcers
    - making the NFL a 24/7/365 product. I used to love this time of year. Now every transaction a team makes during the off season is Breaking News!
    - Thursday night and Sunday night football. Just keep it 1 pm and 4 pm Sunday and 1 Monday night game
    - every commercial is about football, too many commercials, just beat us to death with football commercials. This should be the #1 reason. Unless it's my home team, I can't get through a game anymore.
    The NFL has done a better job of keeping games timely but CFB has gotten terrible. 2 hour games now take 4 hours. It's commercials interspersed with football.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    Hopefully whatever brand of tampons you use isn't an NFL sponsor then you'll be bleeding all over the place
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave MickeyMan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave MickeyMan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The brokest folks are the ones always bitching about everything. They blame protesters but they protest everyday in this forum about stupid shit. You mad because you broke. Fortunately for the NFL, you protest haters couldn't afford a fukkin ticket anyway. You are not in the NFL demographics either. Something tells me the NFL will be just okay with you not watching.

And why not go out and boycott, instead of posting a stupid thread. You have to actually go out in order to boycott? Not boycott on your keyboard. Get off your ass if you're serious.
    that is so true. my tickets cost 3200 a year for the shitty team known as the bungles. these pukes wouldn't even go to a game unless it was a freebie

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post

yes i'm sure budweiser and dorito's sp are shaking in their boots
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave chico2663 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 123456 ... Last